Lindsey Graham: Stop trying to redefine rape or we won’t get an abortion bill going again
Potential Republican presidential candidate Lindsey Graham spoke at the Family Research Council’s “ProLifeCon” and urged conservatives to help him find a “way out of this definitional problem with rape,”
"I'm not a scientist. But luckily gynecology is not a science." - Republicans
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Saudi to again postpone flogging of blogger
- Navy Commander at Guantanamo Base Fired Amid Alleged Affair, Suspicious Death
- U.S.-Cuba begin historic talks on restoring diplomatic ties
- U.N. says cash to repair Gaza homes will run out by end-month
REMINDER: Canada has no abortion restrictions, single-payer and gay marriage and we don't need a border fence to keep their Christians out.- LOLGOP
GOP Revised Abortion Of A Bill
With thousands of abortion foes massing blocks away for their annual protest march, Republicans pushed legislation toward House passage Thursday tightening restrictions on federal financing of abortions that the White House quickly threatened to veto. But it was not the bill an embarrassed GOP had hoped to approve.
Why shouldn't we needlessly alienate female voters before a presidential election? Republicans demand to know.- LOLGOP
- Bobby Jindal Defends "No-Go Zones" Myth: Fox's John Bolton Said It Was True
- Are 97 of the nation's 100 poorest counties in red states?
- Bernie Sanders Goes On MSNBC and Shreds Morning Joe’s Republican Talking Points
- Huckabee Says He Played Clean Cut Of Dirty Nugent Song, Forgets There's Video
- Jeb Bush And Mitt Romney Meeting Privately In Utah Thursday
So, Joni Ernst Is Entitled To Entitlements?
Despite Sen. Joni Ernst’s (R-IA) rhetoric about growing up poor on Tuesday night, her family actually received hundreds of thousands of dollars in government aid between 1995 and 2009,
The GOP doesn't oppose infrastructure, they'd just rather build oil pipelines than the roads people need gas to drive on.- Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Kicked Off a New Political Era With His SOTU Speech
- Hillary Clinton Impersonates Vladimir Putin -- Accent and All
Slave Wages Are Okey Dokey!
California Republican Rep. Tom McClintock said on Thursday that the minimum wage should not be raised because low pay was necessary for minorities and other unskilled workers who were not worth more than $7 an hour.
So if Joni Ernst was born in '70 doesn't that mean her family was in poverty and breadbagging it when Reagan was President?- John Fugelsang
- Oil plunge to cost Gulf exporters $300 bn, says IMF
- Oil prices have reached 'bottom', says Iraqi minister
- Thai migrant workers in Israel face serious labor abuses: report
- World's poor headed for better lives in 2030: Gates
A new survey shows that most people trust Google more as a source for current events than traditional news outlets. Traditional news outlets didn't believe the news until they Googled it.- Seth Myers
Largest North Dakota Spill Ever
Cleanup is underway after nearly 3 million gallons of brine, a salty, toxic byproduct of oil and natural gas production, leaked from a pipeline in western North Dakota, the largest spill of its kind in the state since the current energy boom began.
Yesterday, the U.S. Senate voted on the reality of global warming. Up next, a vote on gravity.- James Crooks tweet
- Drone loaded with meth crashes near Mexico-California border
- Man Bulldozes Home - But Doesn't Tell Wife
- 4 bears die of chocolate overdoses; expert proposes ban
- Police: Woman says aliens told her to break into theme park
- Singapore smoker fined $15,000 for throwing butts out of window
Time To Deflate Photo
Monkey Orchids. Just precious!