CNN analyst urges Fox to settle Paris lawsuit: Unlike US, French have ‘criminalized’ slander
Two CNN legal analyst said on Tuesday that the city of Paris could win a lawsuit against Fox News because French law was less tolerant of slander and defamation than United States law.
Good article and true. The UK has similar laws. In the good old USA your can fling as much crap as you want and hope some sticks. Paranoia is bred in the USA by this crap. The French have more class.
Joe Biden to nurse fake baby during State of the Union.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- French police arrest five Chechens suspected of preparing attack
- Islamic State threatens two Japanese captives in video
- Ukraine says its forces under attack from Russian troops
- U.N. presses for Libya ceasefire to hold
Just saying if George W. Bush were president right now, he'd enter the State of the Union riding a Segway wearing an "I cured Ebola" sash.- LOLGOP
Meanwhile, Back In Washington, D.C.
A Muslim prison inmate in Arkansas has won his battle to grow a beard for religious purposes over objections by prison officials. In a unanimous decision, the US Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday that...
- One presidential speech, many GOP responses
- Republicans befuddled by Obama plan to cut middle-class taxes
- Jon Stewart clashes with Mike Huckabee: ‘You don’t approve of Beyoncé because she seems alien to you’
- ‘Oh my God, a couscous!’: French comedy show keeps hammering Fox for its Paris paranoia
Obama is just trolling us, Republicans said as they posted a meme of the president burning the Constitution with a flaming puppy.- LOLGOP
The Greying Old Party
The Senate’s top tax law writer accused President Barack Obama on Tuesday of undertaking “class warfare” with his plan to raise taxes on wealthier Americans to help the middle class.
Remember, don't be mad at the civilian governments that sent soldiers to die for lies, be mad at Michael Moore and Jane Fonda. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Why Obama’s State of the Union still matters in the Twitter era
- Unanimous Supreme Court affirms Muslim inmate's right to grow beard
The next president will be sworn in exactly 2 years from today so let's just save time and start hating each other all over again right now.- John Fugelsang
- US officials in Cuba to discuss embassies
- Pipeline expected to remain closed after oil spill in Montana
- Nebraska landowners sue Keystone XL developer
- Costa Rica submits to money laundering probe by Latin America task force
Republicans are so concerned about the poor that they want to relieve them of the burden of health insurance and food stamps.- LOLGOP
Click to Enlarge
Sometimes it's fun to remind Creationists that Jesus' basic message was 'Evolve.'- John Fugelsang
Busy, busy day today, mea culpa for the delay and the short but sweet edition!
- New Hampshire Lottery releases bacon-scented ticket
- Man cited in Georgia for eating cheeseburger while driving
- Brothers Steal $500,000 In Sewer Grates, Philly Police Say
- German Model Claims To Have Largest Fake Breasts
- British Man Convicted After Having Sex With A Mailbox
Time To Deflate Photo
A baby octopus on a finger with a blue fingernail. I find the strangest photographs.