Hillary Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi, panel’s ranking Dem says
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has agreed to testify before the House Select Committee investigating the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, CNN reports.
"In my White House, we will know who wears the pantsuits."- Hillary Clinton 2008
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Kobane in ruins after Kurds drive out IS
- Hezbollah missile attack kills two Israeli soldiers
- Hostage parents make anguished pleas as IS deadline nears
- Suspected Colombian cartel leader secretly flown out of Costa Rica on DEA plane
- Snowden files show Canada spy agency runs global Internet watch: CBC
Welcome to Vietnam, Pvts Cheney, Bush, Romney and Limbaugh. #UnlikelyLinesFromAWarMovie - John Fugelsang Tweet
|Pro-Vietnam War parade in New York City by Mary Ellen Mark, 1968.|
Islamaphobia On Increase Due To Clint Eastwood
Clint Eastwood’s American Sniper, the film covering the life of an American Navy SEAL with the most confirmed “kills” during the course of his duty, has led to an increase in threats against Muslims in the US since its release, an Arab-American civil rights group has claimed.
Rick Perry doesn't trust Texas' criminal justice system? He probably should have let us know that when he was busy executing 250+ people.- LOLGOP
- Sarah Palin complains that 'quasi-right' Fox News thinks she's a joke: ‘This is war’
- Gohmert: 'Republican Females' Who Derailed Abortion Bill Made GOP Look Bad
- Rand Paul Has A Warning For Drones: 'I've Got A Shotgun'
- GOP Gymnastics On Medicaid Expansion Are Getting Crazy
The difference between weather and climate is conservatives care about the weather.- LOLGOP
Bill Maher wondered when Confederate “flag-hags” would give up a divisive symbol many consider to be racist and possibly treasonous.
I enjoy watching Republicans trying to reject Palin, Trump and Huckabee, when all three are polling ahead of Marco Rubio and Scott Walker.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama AG Nominee: 'Waterboarding Is Torture ... And Thus Illegal'
- Govt tells agents to ID which immigrants not to deport
Numbers show successes in the War on Poverty, but many Republicans still think we aren't killing the poor fast enough.- Republican God
Michelle Obama Didn't Wear Ugly Clothes In Saudi Arabia
Tuesday, President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama stepped off Air Force One at the VIP airport terminal in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to meet with new King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud. They met the king and other regional officials to pay their respects following the passing of King Abdullah. While officials planned to discuss the Syrian civil war, the political situation in Yemen, and the campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq, one thing in particular made the headlines.
The first lady’s attire.
'Climate Change' is a sick conspiracy by the world scientific community to convince people pollution is bad. - John Fugelsang
- Oil slips to $49 as U.S. crude inventories hit record
- Gas prices to drop again this week in Costa Rica
- Sen. Rubio Wins Straw Poll Of Koch Brothers Donors
- Cops: Ex-Fox producer kills himself outside NYC headquarters
Obama Allows Offshore Drilling In Atlantic
The Obama administration on Tuesday outlined a politically fraught plan for allowing oil and gas drilling offshore along parts of the Atlantic coast while imposing new restrictions on environmentally fragile waters off northern Alaska.
Dear Republicans, how about regulating Wall Street instead of vaginas? - Snarky Pundit Tweet
Scarborough's 'Liberal' Co-Host Becomes A Sudden Koch Bros. Convert
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough hasn't been shy about his support for the industrial billionaire conservatives Charles and David Koch, but it took a weekend in Palm Springs for his liberal co-host Mika Brzezinski to see the light.
'Dasani' is Italian for 'Coke just sold you tap water.' - John Fugelsang
- Unions turn lights off on French prime minister
- Bart the cat hit by car, buried and then crawls from grave
- Man hid cocaine inside prosthetic leg in his car, police say
- Years-old stash of marijuana found inside NM woman's van
- Snowstorm sasquatch? Watch out for the Boston yeti
Time To Deflate Photo
This is a half selfie I took yesterday in Santa Cruz, Costa Rica. The parrot would say Hello and How are You in Spanish.