Bush Team Sets Bold Fundraising Goal: $100 Million in Three Months
Jeb Bush's allies are setting a fundraising goal of $100 million in the first three months of this year—including a whopping $25 million haul in Florida—in an effort to winnow the potential Republican presidential primary field with an audacious display of financial strength.
Jeb Bush may run for President. Bush Presidencies are like 'Caddyshack' movies. They should have stopped with one. –David Letterman
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Gunman Dead, Hostages Flee in 2nd Paris Standoff, According to French Ambassador
- Europe's nightmare: Terror threats both large and small
- Islamic State targeted in 13 strikes by U.S., allies: U.S. military
- Ministers to meet in Berlin on Monday to discuss Ukraine crisis
- In Beijing, Charlie Hebdo tribute draws journalists – and cops
I wonder what al Qaeda's satirical magazine would look like.- Lizz Winstead Tweet
Weird how the guys who think they're so tough on terror didn't stop 9/11, didn't get bin Laden and bungled us into a mire in Iraq.- LOLGOP
Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten, which angered Muslims by publishing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad 10 years ago, will not republish Charlie Hebdo's cartoons due to security concerns, the only major Danish newspaper not to do so.
"It shows that violence works," the newspaper stated in its editorial on Friday.
For the cost of the Iraq War, we could made college tuition free for every American for decades. - LOLGOP
Saudi Arabia Flogs Journalist
A liberal activist sentenced to prison and flogging in Saudi Arabia underwent the first round of 50 lashes in public after Friday prayers, rights watchdog Amnesty International said.
- Graham: 'Obama's Campaign Promises Getting A Lot Of People Killed'
- Stewart Rips McConnell For Saying GOP Congress Already Fixed America (VIDEO)
- ‘Pro-choice’ Duck Dynasty star quickly backtracks: ‘I am pro-God… I got a little mixed up’
- Chris Christie Blames New Jersey Taxes For Losing Mercedes
That awkward moment when Republicans say “Not All Cops” and then blame ALL ONE BILLION MUSLIMS for Charlie Hebdo.- Tea Party Cat
Fox News anchor Shannon Bream on Wednesday pondered how observers would've known that the gunmen who perpetuated the terrorist attack on French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo were bad guys if they didn't know what their skin color was.
A new Ten Commandments monument was installed on Oklahoma state capitol grounds on Thursday to replace a previous one that was destroyed when a man drove his car into it.
Hi, it's cold and I don't read much so that proves 97% of the world's scientists are wrong about climate change.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama announces proposal for two free years of community college
- Who’s in the running to succeed Senator Barbara Boxer in California?
Republicans are as mad at Obama when good things happen as we were at Bush when terrible things happened, all the time, for 8 years.- LOLGOP
After Obama proposed offering free tuition at community college, Ted Cruz introduced a bill raising community college tuition to $1 million.- Tea Party Cat
“I feel like Bush presidencies are like ‘Godfather’ films. You should stop at two.” – David Letterman
Next on Fox News: Charlie Hebdo perpetrators killed, though House GOP investigating whether they died to cover up Obama's role in it.- Tea Party Cat
- Oil prices hit 5-3/4 year low in tumble after two-day break
- 2014 Was Best Hiring Year Since '99; Jobless Rate 5.6 Pct.
- 58% of American adults are on Facebook
- Detroit auto show looks to dazzle with hot exhibits, exotic cars
EVERYONE KNOWS: If you give poor people a break, they get lazy. If you give rich people a break, jobs explode from their every orifice.- LOLGOP
Keystone Pipeline OK'd By Nebraska
A decision by the Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday clearing the way for the Keystone XL crude oil pipeline through the state means President Barack Obama can no longer delay the project, the top Republican in the U.S. House of Representatives said.
Keystone XL is the Justin Bieber underwear ad of jobs plans. Even if it works, it's terrible for the environment.- LOLGOP
- Angelina Jolie hangs with Pope Francis
- End of the road for racy models at Chinese autoshow?
- 100-year-old leads exercise classes, checks in on Facebook
- Family Trapped Beneath Tractor Trailer For 16 Miles
- Ex-NFL Player Swims 9 Miles Back To Shore After Falling Off Boat
Time To Deflate Photo
The Great Wall of China. Cross country skies would come in handy.
Best wishes for a peaceful weekend.