Sexual threats, other CIA methods detailed in new U.S. report
The CIA used sexual threats, waterboarding and other harsh methods to interrogate terrorism suspects and all were ineffective at eliciting critical information, according to a U.S. Senate report released on Tuesday.
Why would the release of the torture report damage America? It's not like we'd ever elect the brother of the guy who approved torture.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Ex-British Guantanamo inmate says CIA "torture" report won't help
- French hostage held by Al Qaeda is freed in Mali after three years
- Israel indicts American over plot to bomb Muslims
- More than 150 arrested in California during police killing protests
- Mother of Cleveland boy killed by police says she wants conviction
- New York attorney general seeks to probe police killings of unarmed civilians
Torture gave us real info about bin Laden, say politicians who gave us false info about Iraq.- John Fugelsang
Iraq Wants US To Continue Bombing
Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pressed outgoing U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel on Tuesday for more air strikes and weaponry to accelerate what he called the "descent" of Islamic State.
Welcome to America, where some of you will have an easier time buying an assault rifle than marrying who you love.- John Fugelsang
- Republicans insist CIA methods in report helped capture terrorists
- CIA 'torture' report cites 'rectal rehydration,' other unapproved tactics that would have made Colin Powell 'blow his stack'
So torture goes along with 9/11, Iraq, Katrina & the financial crisis on the list of ahistorical fuckups that somehow happened under Bush.- LOLGOP
Jail For Man Making Threats. Bush Torture Is Okey Dokey
A New York man was sentenced on Monday to 33 months in prison for threatening Representative Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, federal prosecutors said.
Conservatives vow another Obamacare repeal vote, ask black people to get over slavery.- LOLGOP
Torture led us to Iraq, not bin Laden.- LOLGOP
McCain Comes To His Senses
Republican Sen. John McCain broke with members of his party Tuesday, lauding the release of the Senate Intelligence Committee's report on torture and decrying the use of torture as having "stained our national honor" and doing "much harm and little practical good."
I'm going to try to remember only the John McCain who speaks about torture from now on.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obamacare consultant apologizes for remarks on stupidity of voters
- Obama's Ebola czar Klain to exit White House by March 1
Today I learned that if you have information the CIA wants, they'll shove food up your ass.- The Good God Above tweet
- US stocks lower, following global declines
- White House rolls out new tire safety, efficiency program
- Supreme Court rules no worker pay for security screening
- Nissan settles class-action lawsuit claiming faulty brakes
Another Republican Liar Caught
The top executive charged in a chemical spill that left 300,000 people without drinking water lied about his role with the company to protect his personal wealth of nearly $8 million from lawsuits, according to an FBI affidavit.
I generally don't recommend holding a cat while bare-chested at the exact moment someone turns on a vacuum.- John Fugelsang
- Hallmark pulls holiday wrapping paper with swastika-like image
- Teacher quits after student pens Jesus, pot story
- Student charged after teacher eats pot brownie
- Nuts! Korean flight delayed by first-class spat
- Troopers drive 87-year-old across Utah to see son
Time To Deflate Photo
Khafre Pyramid, Sphinx at Giza, Egypt.