NYPD cop throws man to the ground after spotting him doing Ellen Degeneres’ ‘dance dare’
An online “prankster” was berated and thrown to the ground by New York City police while participating in one of talk show host Ellen Degeneres’ “dance dares,” the Free Thought Project reported.
Why is it that some in the NYPD, act more like goombahs for Tony Soprano?
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraq: 21 dead after attack on funeral
- U.S. to station 150 armored vehicles in Europe
- U.S. names more Iran targets for sanctions
- Britain says cannot support new Palestinian U.N. draft resolution
- Israeli court orders state to raze West Bank outpost
- Mexico calls for larger, more diverse U.N. Security Council
Two missing planes, one now tragically located, dominated the news in the safest year for air travel ever.- LOLGOP
TV Shows Gore To Family Members
Family members of those aboard AirAsia Flight 8501 collapsed in agony Tuesday as images of debris and a bloated body flashed across Indonesian television screens, proof that the plane crashed into the sea two days earlier with 162 people on board.
Women in combat, free abortions, gun control, gay rights, universal hc - at least the GOP doesn't mind when Israel does it.- John Fugelsang
Next up on Fox News: How to answer your child's question about Santa not being real by blaming it on Obama.- Top Conservative Cat
Fox & Friends: Obama's Gonna Ban Sprinkles!
Fox & Friends segment warned on Tuesday that President Barack Obama’s administration was set to enact a ban on doughnut sprinkles, which meant that the government could take control of where you live and work next.
- Ralph Peters Uses End Of Combat Mission In Afghanistan To Compare Obama To A Child
- John Boehner: Michael Grimm Made 'Honorable' Decision By Resigning
- Fox News Trolls Mayor De Blasio To Apologize To NYPD
- Beheading believers in the name of sodomy? A look back at the craziest Christians of 2014
The Koch brothers are worth $100 billion, which means Jesus must love them 100 billion times more than all you minimum wage nobodies. - Top Conservative Cat
Aside from resigning from firms that defraud Medicare, Jeb Bush is also practicing saying "George who?" as he prepares to run in 2016.- Top Conservative Cat
Steve Scalise’s Denials Are Not Believable
Faced with an exploding crisis sparked by the revelation that the No. 3 Republican in the House gave a speech to a well-known group of white supremacists and neo-Nazis a dozen years ago, the GOP in Rep. Steve Scalise’s home state of Louisiana is doubling down, calling the entire episode a mere “manufactured blogger story.”
PARTY TIP: Skip the White Supremacist conference, Republicans.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Here's Why Obama Said The US Is 'Less Racially Divided'
- Soldiers Relocate Wedding to Accommodate Obama's Golf Game
If white people had been systematically oppressed by the government the way black people have, the conservative movement would make sense.- LOLGOP
Most Admired People: Obama, Hillary and PUTIN? PUTIN?
President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton remain the most admired man and woman in America, according to Gallup's annual survey, but Russian President Vladimir Putin also has his admirers — he crashed Monday's list, too.
Republicans are totally held to a higher standard. That's why every GOP candidate for president is more anti-science than THE POPE.- LOLGOP
- Oil & Gas Stock Roundup: Now Gas Prices Collapse, Southwestern Continues Marcellus Push - Analyst Blog
- Texas energy company slashes jobs as stock plummets 50%
- China to step up free trade talks with Middle East
- Wealthy Russians aren't buying U.S. homes anymore
When it comes to ratings, missing planes are the new missing blondes.- John Fugelsang
At the RV Park he owns in a remote corner of southwestern Kansas, Jan Leonard is seeing the benefits of one of the federal government's most contentious programs.
Conservatives will admit that systemic racism exists. It's just something only white people and Christmas can experience.- LOLGOP
- Record for largest paper wad set in Minnesota
- L.A. man charged with leaving baby outside on Christmas
- Resident defies Ohio township on 'Zombie Nativity'
- 5 Insane (but Convincing) Theories About Dead Celebrities
- Las Vegas betting on chance of New Year's Eve snow
Time To Deflate Photo
The Stairway to the Devil's Cauldron in Equador. If I ever go, bringing a parachute would be high on my list.