Review Faults Secret Service's Training, Communications
Organizational confusion, gaps in training, a series of communication failures and more allowed Omar Gonzalez to jump a fence and enter the White House in a September incident that led to the Secret Service director's resignation.
It seems you're safe as long as you are not in direct contact with an Ebola victim or being protected by the Secret Service.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraqi forces drive IS from refinery town
- Islamic State commanders liable for mass war crimes: U.N.
- What is Vladimir Putin up to sending Russian bombers close to the US?
- 'Systematic problems' threaten US nuclear force: Hagel
- Ukraine and Russia take center stage as leaders gather for G20
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel: "The air war against ISIL will intensify as Iraqi ground forces become more effective, assuming they exist."- Top Conservative Cat
Putin's Golden Touch
Russia's Central Bank has been buying up huge quantities of gold – 55 tons in the third quarter alone – as a means to pad the economy against Western sanctions' bite.
Rand Paul to run for president, just as soon as he figures out a way to be both for and against more wars that sounds coherent. Stand by.- Top Conservative Cat
- O’Reilly: Obama Is ‘Declaring War on the Republican Party’
- Pat Robertson tells women how to get ‘clean’ after abortions and ‘multiple sex partners’
- Louisiana TV station owner’s Facebook rant warns convenience stores are being taken over by terrorists
- Fox Guests Can't Stop Blaming Obama for Navy SEAL's Decision to Reveal Himself
Next two years:
Republicans write legislation that Obama will veto.
Obama signs executive orders that Republicans can't stop.
Losing an election is AWESOME.- Andy Borowitz
Government Shutdown In 3.........2.........
The tea party and establishment wings of the House Republican caucus are already splitting over how to respond to President Barack Obama's promised executive actions on immigration reform, which could be issued as soon as next week.
The big question is: Should Republicans be willing to shut down the government to block Obama's unilateral moves on immigration?
Ted Cruz' father Rafael says atheism leads to child molestation, much to the confusion of multiple former altar boys.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
"The heroic New York doctor who caught Ebola has been declared Ebola free. President Obama called the doctor to thank him for his selflessness and compassion. Then to be safe, Obama threw his phone in a trash can and lit it on fire." –Jimmy Fallon
Prince William and Duchess Kate to visit America, and knowing Obama he’ll apologize and retroactively surrender for the Revolutionary War.- Top Conservative Cat
Super Duper Computers
The U.S. Department of Energy said on Friday it is spending $425 million to research extreme-scale computing and build two super-computers, which would be the world's fastest, for research into basic science as well as nuclear weapons.
- Russia Braces for 'Catastrophic' Drop in Oil Prices
- Europe dodges recession - barely
- Twitter trashed with 'junk' rating from S&P
- World's Richest Woman Tops $40 Billion as Wal-Mart Surges
"Stocks are at an all-time high today. I don't have any money in the stock market. I don't have the stomach for the ups and downs. So about 20 years ago I put all of my money and liquid assets into videotape rewind machines." –David Letterman
Buy A New Obamacare Plan!
That's when Americans can start buying coverage for 2015 or renew the plan they have on the Obamacare health insurance exchanges. The federal exchange, healthcare.gov, is handling open enrollment for 37 states, while 13 states and the District of Columbia are running their own exchanges.
"The European Space Agency landed a probe on a comet 317 million miles from Earth. When you get discouraged by how much attention people pay to Kim Kardashian's buttocks, remember that there are also people out there that know how to land a spacecraft on a moving comet 317 million miles away. They're out there." –Jimmy Kimmel
- 100 police patrol in town with tiger on prowl
- Family Believes 4-Year-Old Boy Is Reincarnated Marine
- 57 Skydivers Are Basically A 'Party Flying Through The Sky'
- WATCH: Man Stuffs Chainsaw Down Shorts
- Man proves he's not dead in Michigan, gets to vote
Time To Deflate Photo
This is a picture from the Curiosity Rover on Mars showing Earth from the Perspective of Mars. You are literally looking at your home from the perspective of another planet.
Peace through art.