Network News' Shameful Decision To Snub Obama's Immigration Address
Early in his first term, President George W. Bush addressed the nation in primetime about allowing for limited stem cell research in America and his approval for limited medical research. During the weeks leading up to the announcement, there had a been regular news coverage of the topic, as the White House let reporters know the president was deeply engaged on the issue and was meeting with an array of experts to guide him.
I believe in the idea of Amnesty for those who've put down roots & lived here even though they may have entered illegally. -Ronald Reagan
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Senior Islamic State figure killed in Mosul: sources
- Iran still stalling as nuclear deadline looms: U.N. agency
- Russia says North Korea ready for renewal of nuclear talks
- Russia warns U.S. against arms to Ukraine as Biden due in Kiev
- US sends Guantanamo prisoners to Georgia, Slovakia
How dare President Obama offer temporary relief to people that 3/4 Americans want to give citizenship to?- LOLGOP
Federal Judge Says NO To Maine
A federal appeals court on Monday rejected Maine's effort to trim some young people from its Medicaid rolls, saying the move would violate the Affordable Care Act.
- Incoming Nevada House speaker: ‘Simple minded darkies’ show ‘lack of gratitude’ to whites
- Republicans Appoint Obama's Next Pain in the Butt
- Jesse Ventura: Where was Republican impeachment talk when Reagan and Bush lied
- Pat Robertson: God says I can drive my Corvette over 100 mph on public roads
Republicans have a dance party whenever they find out people didn't get health insurance.- LOLGOP
Florida State University: 3 Shot, Gunman Killed By Police
Panic swept through the Florida State University library early Thursday when a rampaging gunman shot three people before being killed in a hail of police bullets, police said.
I am convinced that the hatred in this country causes all these shootings. Just read the online comments of the Internet's largest news site, Yahoo, which advocates people taking the law or ANGER into their own hands.
The U.S. is filled with hate and they're armed.
Head in hands.
If we stopped hate speech, Fox News would only be on air for 10 minutes of each day. - JokeBlogger.com
Republicans saying Obama is not a king is actually a step up from 6 years of them saying he wasn't really president. - LOLGOP
So, you think it's cold?
Be honest. The person the GOP base wants to deport most is President Obama.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Ferguson: Anonymous Vows To Release Evidence Linking Darren Wilson To The KKK
- Thousands Sign Petition Calling for TLC to Cancel Duggar Family’s Reality Show Because of Homophobic Views (Video)
By the middle of this century, white people will not be the majority anything, except owners of golf pants.- LOLGOP
It Has Become Acceptable To Be A Racist. Thanks Republiscum
The anti-immigrant Secretary of State for Kansas agreed with a caller on his radio program that a Hispanic majority might conduct “ethnic cleansing” against whites.
Undocumented families that want to pay taxes. Multinational corporations that don't.
Guess which one the GOP considers "people?"- LOLGOP
- Wall Street at new highs on oil boost
- Stocks have only done this 3 times in the last 100 years
- Ruble Gains for Fourth Day on Oil, Taxes: Russia Reality Check
- Tommy Chong: All marijuana use is medical
Weird. The last time the S&P 500 did this well we'd just re-elected another president who'd raised taxes on the rich. - LOLGOP
It Is Just A Matter Of When IMHO
China and "probably one or two" other countries have the ability to invade and possibly shut down computer systems of U.S. power utilities, aviation networks and financial companies, Admiral Mike Rogers, the director of the U.S. National Security Agency, said on Thursday.
- Florida State shooting: Student claims library books saved his life from bullet
- Woman raising grandkids gets prison over pot sales
- Group to hold pit bull parade after ban dropped
- Golden Retriever Hilariously Fails at Dog Competition
- Michigan wins appeal over prisoner's air mattress
Time To Deflate Photo