Mitch McConnell Elected Senate Majority Leader
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) was unanimously elected to be the Senate majority leader by his Republican colleagues on Thursday, his spokesperson announced.
Apparently the cure for Ebola in America is having an election be over.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Turkish nationalists assault U.S. sailors in Istanbul
- Dutch mayor urges action on returning jihadis after arrests
- Germany warns anti-semitism rising on back of Middle East violence
- Kerry to meet Abbas as new Israeli settlements fan tensions
Teaching The Unteachable Iraqi Army
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said on Thursday the U.S.-led air war against Islamic State militants will intensify in the future as Iraqi ground forces improve and become more effective.
Captured Benghazi suspect now in US custody - tune into FOX to not hear anything at all whatsoever about this!- John Fugelsang
- There Is Now A Coloring Book For Children Called ‘Ted Cruz Saves America’
- Domino’s Founder Created All Catholic, No Birth Control Town In Florida
- Florida threatens married gay couple: Change your names back or lose your drivers licenses
- Just another day in the Bible belt: Video shows bizarre saliva-spewing ‘exorcism’ outside Starbucks
- Anti-science Republicans want politics, not experts, to determine how research gets funded
1984: If Libs say trickledown will ruin middle-class in 30 years, call em Commies.
2014: If middle-class ruined, blame Libs.- John Fugelsang
The Party Of No Starts Its Engines
House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) assured his colleagues on Thursday morning that he will work with them to formulate some kind of a congressional response if President Obama uses his executive authority to revamp the nation's immigration laws.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, Chinese president agree to landmark climate deal
- U.S. weather agency reports cyber attacks on four websites
Obama Throws Hardball. GOP__________________ (Fill In The Blank)
President Barack Obama plans to announce an overhaul of U.S. immigration policy through executive action that would shield up to 5 million undocumented immigrants from deportation, the New York Times reported on Thursday.
And the Pharisee said to Jesus: 'Hey libtard, the poor are lazy. Quit the class warfare, Romans are the job creators.- John Fugelsang
The Governor Should Pardon All Low Level Drug Felons, Not Just His Son
Outgoing Arkansas Governor Mike Beebe said on Wednesday that he will pardon his son for a felony drug conviction, local media reported.
If Obamacare paid for itself the way the Iraq War did, we wouldn't have any problems.- LOLGOP
- Gov't tells US drivers to get used to cheap gas
- Letter from North Dakota: The Oil Party Rocks On
- Shell 'warned pipeline could leak'
- Alibaba's Jack Ma: Being richest is 'great pain'
The difference between tax cuts for the rich and same-sex marriages is same-sex marriages pay for themselves and don't screw everyone.- LOLGOP
Keystone Pipeline Over?
What if they voted for a pipeline but nobody came?
As Congress rushes to approve the long-delayed Keystone XL pipeline, it is questionable whether or not the project will make as much of a difference as proponents expect.
As a Black man, if your judge is named Robert E. Lee you should just expect the death penalty. Like...in traffic court. - Anon.
- Police hunt for tiger loose near Disneyland Paris
- Tractor-trailer stuck in park, driver blames GPS
- Troopers warn of underwear bandit in Alaska town
- Arctic storm has Colorado shoveling ... tumbleweed
- Police: Car dumped into river during divorce flap
Time To Deflate Photo
The Size Of Rosetta's Comet
Comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko Relative to Downtown Los Angeles
photo credit: Matt Wang