These are the people who believe a Republican Congress will impeach President Obama
It's two months after National Impeach Obama week, and the president is still the president. It could be because two-thirds of the country are against impeachment, according to a July CNN poll. Or, if you're a member of a small but vocal group of activists, it could be simply because Republicans have to win the Senate first.
Yep, if the GOP wins the Senate and keeps the House, they'll impeach Obama and Biden, then we can all say hello to President John Boehner.
I don't want to disappoint a lot of angry voters out there, but even if Republicans gain control of the Senate, the President will still be black.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraq says 322 tribe members killed, many bodies dumped in well
- Peshmerga, Syrian rebels battle Islamic State in besieged Kobani
- With kin under Islamic State attack, German Kurds get political
- Lack of stability in Gaza risks return to war, says U.N.
- Ukraine rebel leaders sworn in, Kiev says peace plan violated
- Russian troops moving towards Ukraine border: NATO's Stoltenberg
- US Navy SEALs told to stop spilling secrets
Nancy Pelosi Said Impeachment Was Off The Table When She Was Speaker Of The House
Valerie Plame says former Vice President Dick Cheney is a traitor for allegedly having outed her in 2003 as an undercover CIA operative overseas.
It’s now been more than a decade since Plame found herself in the center of a political firestorm.
Happy Election Day - bought & paid for shills/science deniers/fake Christians take the Senate; comedians thank good people for not voting.- John Fugelsang
More Problems In Ferguson
A Florissant, Missouri woman says that police in Ferguson shot her in the head while she was leaving a rally supporting slain teen Michael Brown.
However, according to the Riverfront Times, the bullet that doctors removed from Mya Aaten-White’s head in August has vanished and police claim she was gunned down by unknown assailants in a drive-by shooting.
- GOP Governor Has A $5 Million Yacht ‘Named After A Sex Slave’ (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart: GOP Message Is Vote For Us 'Or Get Beheaded' (VIDEO)
- Virginians clash over removal of Confederate flag: ‘Then you need to go back to Africa!’
- Prosecutor Claims Perry Threatening Grand Jury After Indictment
- Fox News host makes shockingly racist comment live on the air
EARLY EXIT POLLS: 0% of Republicans are scientists. - LOLGOP
Obama Orders Blacks To Be Violent
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones asserted on Monday that President Barack Obama had inspired black men to commit violent acts throughout the country, and that they had given a “green light” to kidnap the girlfriend of one of his friends.
All those who vote for Republicans shall suffer difficulties with urination and high blood pressure. SMITE! - The Good God Above Tweet
No Voting Info For You, Georgians
Voters looking for their polling place information before work on Tuesday were out of luck in the state of Georgia. The state’s “My Voter Page” went offline sometime Tuesday morning and is still currently inoperable.
America has all the free dumb you can handle- The Good God Above Tweet
Rock The Voter News
- U.S. governors seeking re-election face dissatisfied voters
- Costly Florida governor's race a bitterly contested toss-up
- Angelina Jolie 'open' to pursuing life in politics: Vanity Fair
Thou shalt vote today or thou shalt be ruled by idiots forever.- The Good God Above Tweet
Game of Thrones now has 3 characters who are castrated eunuchs; a casting feat matched only by the modern Democratic Party.- John Fugelsang
- Falling Oil Prices Make Fracking Less Lucrative
- Lower oil prices carry big geopolitical consequences
- Wider US trade deficit, weak exports point to slower growth
- Sprint Cuts 2000 Jobs As Customer Losses Mount
- Rolls-Royce to axe 2600 posts
NRA REMINDER: "Under Stand Your Ground you can legally shoot someone who you fear may vote differently than you. At least in Florida."- Top Conservative Cat
GOP Ruined By Tea Party Claims Republican
If the polls hold, 2014 should be a banner year for Republicans. But Jon Hunstman Sr., a self-described "lifelong Republican" and former special assistant to President Richard Nixon, is looking ahead with concern about the Grand Old Party's 2016 prospects.
"The Tea Party has completely captivated and ruined the Republican Party today and they'll show this in 2016," says Hunstman, author of Barefoot to Billionaire. "Unless a Jeb Bush comes in or John Huntsman Jr., the Republicans don't have a prayer."
Hard to believe the GOP would be silly enough to not raise the minimum wage before 2016. But not that hard.- LOLGOP
- Wolf Spotted In Grand Canyon For The First Time In 70 Years
- Dallas Zoo sells rights to name baby giraffe for $50,000
- Connecticut man charged with trying to eat his DWI results
- Company denies man lost job over Playgirl spread
- Latest Pointless Invention: Ice Tires
Time To Deflate Photo
This is the USA on the moon, where we might as well be if Republicans win today.