Why Washington Is Talking About a Government Shutdown - Again
Talk of a shutdown is percolating again on Capitol Hill -- this time over immigration.
The political scars of last year’s government shutdown over Obamacare are still fresh, leading many Republicans to disavow suggestions they would consider shutting down the government again as an attempt to thwart President Obama’s upcoming executive action on immigration reform.
There are reports that leaders from ISIS and al-Qaida met at a farm house in Syria last week, and agreed to work together against their common enemies. That story again: Two radical terrorist groups managed to do what two American political parties cannot.- Jimmy Fallon
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Militant attack deaths soar to all-time high: report
- State Dept. Releases Names Of Americans Killed In Jerusalem Attack
- White House reviewing policy toward U.S. hostages held by militants
- Families in shock as Islamic State lures sons into 'barbaric madness'
- Putin says United States will never 'subdue' Russia
Sure Reagan & H.W. delayed deportations but until Obama makes an illegal arms trade with Iran, he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.- LOLGOP
Putin's War Games
NATO warned on Tuesday of a "very serious" build-up of Russian soldiers and weapons inside Ukraine and on the border, as Germany's foreign minister urged Kiev and Moscow to respect a tattered peace plan.
In an effort to pretend Healthcare.gov doesn't exist, the GOP is pretending that it didn't save them after the last shutdown. - LOLGOP
- O'Reilly Storms Off In Awkward ESPN Radio Interview (AUDIO)
- Scarborough Rages Over Threats Against Officer Darren Wilson
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: We’re ‘ennobling’ poor people by cutting off food stamps
- Bristol Palin Ignorantly Attacks President Obama, Claims She Is A Struggling Single Mom
“If he had just become a painter, I think we’d all be a lot better off”-Jon Stewart on George W. Bush
Is The Third Time The Charm?
Jonathan Turley, a professor at The George Washington University and a constitutional scholar, has been hired by House Republicans to...
Rock The Voter News
- Obama stakes final 2 years on climate change
- Bernie Sanders: US may be at ‘tipping point’ where only ‘the billionaire class’ picks presidents
- As Missouri awaits decision on police shooting, National Guard called in
- Incredible Audio Of Gov. Jay Nixon Bumbling Through An Answer About Ferguson
Very little is funnier than a guy with four different Jesus bumper stickers flipping someone off.- JokeBlogger.com
FOX NEWS VIEWER ALERT: We're ready with footage from Rodney King verdict just in case the riot we promised you in Ferguson doesn't happen.- Top Conservative Cat
NFL Suspends Peterson For Child Abuse
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson was suspended without pay for at least the remainder of the 2014 season by the NFL on Tuesday for committing an "incident of abusive discipline" on his 4-year-old son.
The more twang a politicians voice has, the more they believe Jesus rode a dinosaur. - Jokeblogger.com
- S&P 500 hits record again
- Madoff recoveries top $10 billion with new deal
- China faces debt crunch as property values fall
- This unidentified spacecraft could be the Russian military's 'satellite killer'
- ‘Let the war begin’: Anonymous knocks hate sites offline as KKK ‘hoods off’ campaign continues
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss the Kardashians.- Jokeblogger.com
You Can Pry My Chocolate From My Cold Dead Hands
Bad news: chocolate, the delicacy of choice for children, chocoholics and depressives everywhere, has become increasingly expensive.
Now comes even worse news: global supplies of the brown stuff are becoming increasingly scarce, according to one report.
I basically have three hair styles: - Straight - Wavy - Homeless. - how about no tweet
Please Help Keep AllHatNoCattle Online!
- Charles Manson Gets Marriage License
- 'Vacation Breasts' The Next Big Trend In Plastic Surgery
- There is now a 3D printer on the International Space Station
- Pennsylvania Great Dane gives birth to 19 puppies
- NJ man accused of stealing bulldozer for ride home
Time To Deflate Photo