Thursday, November 6, 2014

GOP Agenda





90-year-old Florida man charged for feeding homeless people
Arnold Abbott handed out four plates of food to homeless people in a South Florida park. Then police stopped the 90-year-old from serving up another bite.
"An officer said, 'Drop that plate right now -- like I had a weapon,'" Abbott said.


In the 1980s, the mayor of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Robert Cox (R), wanted to poison the dumpsters because the homeless were eating from them. At the same time Cox, along with Rep. E Clay Shaw (R- FL)  wanted to spray poison (paraquat) on marijuana plants so the users would get sick. Neither idea won over the public. Today, I think it might win over the public in Floriduh.




Republicans surprised to learn Obama still president for two more years. “I thought we voted him out yesterday?”- Top Conservative Cat










The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam




Remember the lesson of the humbled George W. Bush: Invade Iraq harder and let the global economy crash.- LOLGOP










AHNC's View on the Midterm Elections

Will Rogers said about 70 years ago: I'm not a member of an organized party. I'm a Democrat.

Some things don't change.

Fear or hope is what motivates people to vote.

Nixon used fear and won the presidency twice.

The GOP effectively uses fear, with one exception Ronald Reagan, who disguised fear as hope and won twice. And then left the largest deficit this country had ever seen coupled with the Iran/Contra mess he and Papa Bush created whose tentacles extended from Iran to Central America.

Papa Bush used Willie Horton to scare the bejesus out of people and he was elected and then pardoned the Iran/Contra convicted felons when he got into office. Thank God, Bill Clinton came along.

Clinton used hope and the truth about the GOP and won twice and had a wonderful presidency until the GOP impeached him for cheating on his wife.

Obama used hope and the truth about the GOP and won twice.

The Democrats would have won more elections this cycle by doing one thing....supporting their SUCCESSFUL president instead of running away from him as Allison Grimes did in the Kentucky Senate race. All they had to say was, President Obama singlehandedly took on the mess Bush and the GOP left for him, with no help from the party of NO. No help from the GOP Congress.  NADA. ZILCH. And Obama brought this country out of the recession.

Obama did it alone, he turned around the 800,000 monthly job losses Bush and the GOP created when he took office, reformed sky rocketing health insurance costs and gave 10 million people coverage..etc...the DEMS abandoned Obama and they lost to a Congress that had a 10% approval rating.

They're not only unorganized as Will Rogers stated decades ago, the Democratic politicians evolved into weenies scared of their own successful shadow.

Obama fought for us. I remember when Obamacare was passed. I was sitting in a hotel room after a round of chemotherapy in San Jose, Costa Rica. I had to leave the country to find healthcare because my own country wouldn't help me or my pos husband.

That night Obamacare passed, I broke down in tears knowing that people wouldn't die as I would have, without treatment. I loved that man for all the good he did for the U.S. I was so proud of my country at that moment.

I broke down in tears again when my fellow Democrats abandoned our president on Tuesday. He fought for us and we left him blowing in the wind, with all his accomplishments, and lost to the party of stupid.

I want my president to fight for our rights as human beings.

The only Democrats that I know who will do that, are Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. They're not afraid of the GOP. They call them out and MAKE THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

That's the lesson Democratic politicians and voters, need to learn, you must fight the fire breathing dragon not with a fire hose but with a sword as you go for the jugular.



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Next month AHNC will be 14 years old.

Bartcop and Buzzflash were the only Democratic websites I knew at the time. They both ran my phototoons, or memes as they are called today and gave me great exposure. Several other similar Democrat websites emerged but most disappeared.

I pray to God I'm around when AHNC turns 15.  :)








Republican Shenanigans





I like when people leave Congress 'for more time with their family.' Cos those guys only get , like, 150 days off per year.- John Fugelsang






The Party Of Stupid Is Going To Ruin Our Air, Water and Anything Else They Can. 
The Senate’s top environmental job is about to fall to Jim Inhofe, one of the biggest names in US climate denial, but campaigners say Barack Obama will fight to protect his global warming agenda.




McConnell: A government shutdown will only get in the way of impeachment.- LOLGOP







Rock The Voter News









CNN now projects two years of Republicans reminding people why they don't like Republicans.- LOLGOP




 Click here for The Charmed Time



CNN now projects that we'll get the first articles of impeachment by February.- LOLGOP






Karl Rove Celebrating Election Night. Could He Have Picked A Dumber Looking Cowboy Hat?


Or him?



I'm glad Fox isn't on my TV here in Costa Rica.



Email

Lisa,
Yesterday was the most depressing AHNC I have ever seen.
Hugs,
Joe


Joe, You're absolutely right. Even I get depressed. Amazing, huh?
Hugs to you too!











Business/Tech News



GOP: Life begins at pre-ejaculate but climate change won't start until the oil industry can make cash off it.- LOLGOP




From Erin Brockovich's Facebook Page





Anonymous Money Is Not Free Speech, It's Bribery Money From Citizen's United and The US Supreme Court
Don’t think Citizens United made a difference for the GOP in Tuesday’s midterms? The plaintiff in the landmark Supreme Court case thinks so.

“Citizens United, our Supreme Court case, leveled the playing field, and we’re very proud of the impact that had in last night’s election,” said David Bossie, chairman of the conservative advocacy organization.




Hmmm...it's National Men Make Dinner Day and National Nachos Day. So, how's that going to work? Add a six-pack of beer to a bag of tortilla chips? - Cindy, AHNC viewer on Facebook






______________



Thank you Brian for thinking of me and AHNC!


______________







Odd News


Time To Deflate Photo



Torres del Paine ,Chile.

Peace, I'm wishing and hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment