FBI: Militants may be working on plan to strike US
An al-Qaida cell in Syria that was targeted in American military airstrikes last month could still be working on a plan to attack the United States or its allies and is "looking to do it very, very soon," the head of the FBI says.
Are Republicans more afraid Obama is going to give them Ebola or health insurance?- HELL-OLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 101st Airborne headed to Liberia to fight Ebola, build treatment centers
- Islamic State group publicly kills 6 Iraqi troops
- Over 2,000 Syrian Kurds flee Kobani as Islamic State advances, Kurdish official says
- Iran Orders Elite Troops: Lay Off U.S. Forces in Iraq
- Rebels in Eastern Ukraine Dream of Reviving Soviet Heyday
In a recent statement, Vladimir Putin said that Ukraine “has always been and would continue to be the closest sister nation to Russia.” And sometimes sisters fight when one sister steals the other sister’s boyfriend Crimea. - Seth Myers
Can We Have A War On People Who Preach?
Ellen Bogan of Huntington she says Indiana State Police Trooper Brian Hamilton preached Christianity to her when he pulled her over for an alleged traffic violation in Union County in August.
They just want to stop you from voting, marrying, making your own reproductive choices and having insurance.
Why wouldn't you trust them?- HEL-OLGOP
Leading Fox News scientists report that criticizing Obama for not invading Iraq will give you immunity from Ebola.- Top Conservative Cat
- PBS science reporter: Fox’s Ebola coverage is ‘a level of ignorance we should not allow’
- David Axelrod mocks ‘Dr. Joe Scarborough’ for exaggerating Ebola ‘fire from hell’ in America
- NIH doctor schools Elisabeth Hasselbeck after she asks him to ‘seal the borders’ over Ebola
- Texas congressman doesn’t ‘want to sound alarmist,’ but Benghazi shows Ebola epidemic will get worse
- Boehner rakes in cash for openly gay Republican candidate
- Creationist Ray Comfort: The Bible says Stephen Hawking is a fool
- Michigan mom outraged that Islam is included in 10th graders world religion project
- Church-funded Bible class in NC public schools teaches kids 7-day creation is ‘literal fact’
The Supreme Court helped make marriage equality legal in 5 more states! That's it. They’re my favorite Supremes. Don’t tell Diana Ross.- Ellen DeGeneres
War on Gays Ended By U.S. Supreme Court
The Supreme Court refused to get involved in the national debate over same-sex marriage Monday, leaving intact lower court rulings that will eventually lead to legalizing the practice in 11 additional states.
Republicans are willing to do *anything* to fight Ebola, except fund medical research, invest in public health or expand health insurance.-HEL-OLGOP
Wow. The US Supreme Court Is Making Another Left Turn!
On Monday, the Supreme Court refused to hear the appeal of an Ohio science teacher who was fired for teaching creationism instead of evolution, Americans United for Separation of Church and State announced.
Rock The Voter News
- Secret Service in disarray, fueling questions over Obama's safety
- Federal officials cast doubt on Ebola travel ban
- Parents of Michael Brown ask governor for special prosecutor in police shooting case
Fox News math:
George W. Bush + Iraq > Obama + Iraq. - Top Conservative Cat
Colorado Re-writing History
Re-writing history, eliminating what they call “liberal bias” – in other words, “facts” – has become a Republican passion, one David Barton is hardly alone in pursuing. Just yesterday we saw the example of reality TV star Jessa Duggar, who blamed Charles Darwin for the Holocaust...“As an example, I note our slavery history. Yes, we practiced slavery. But we also ended it voluntarily, at great sacrifice
Make sure you register to vote this week, otherwise all those ads the Koch brothers run will be wasted!- Top Conservative Cat
I’m no expert on epidemiology or infectious disease, but I just know everyone in America will be dead of Ebola by Tuesday thanks to Obama.- Top Conservative Cat
Ebola Arrives In Spain
In what is believed to be the first infection outside of Africa, an assistant nurse at a Madrid hospital where two Ebola patients died has contracted the virus herself, health officials said Monday.
- Strong U.S. Data a Good Sign for Asia: Issel
- 87% of business leaders say economy will grow in 2015
- Protesters carry firearms into Walmart where cop gunned down black man over toy gun
- Texas ground beef recalled due to possible metal pieces
WARNING: If there's another meltdown of the economic system fed by massive mortgage fraud, we will put at least one Real Housewife in jail. - HEL-LOLGOP
Lights spelling out the Trump name are due to be removed from the shuttered Trump Plaza casino in Atlantic City after real-estate mogul Donald Trump sued to end a licensing deal with the casino owners to use his name, his family said on Monday.
If Walter White lived I hope his comeback involves a new seasonal pumpkin spiced meth.- John Fugelsang
- Bounced school-lunch check may cost Washington state parent $700
- Motto engraved on library gets lost in translation
- Balloon stolen at Albuquerque Balloon Fest
- Man floating in bubble rescued by Coast Guard
- Loose crabs in cargo hold delay New York flight
Time To Deflate Photo
I want to be there, wherever it is!
Ha! Here is my post from Friday, I forgot to post! I still feel groggy from this darn flu!
I slept for 10 hours last night. I definitely feel as though I have the flu.
I started to work on AHNC this morning and promptly fell asleep. :(
But I do have a few graphics to entertain you!
I will be back on Monday come hell or high water!
My feelings on Ebola
My feelings on Republicans
My feelings About My Viewers
My feelings about myself
I'm going back to sleep now.