Elementary School Throws Ebola Tantrum over Two Kids from Rwanda
Two elementary school children are being kept from attending Howard Yocum Elementary School in New Jersey because they recently moved to the U.S. from Rwanda, prompting Ebola fears from other parents — even though Rwanda is 2,600 miles from the west African region afflicted by the Ebola outbreak.
America is making up for overreacting to Ebola by continuing our tradition of under-reacting to climate change, inequality and gun violence.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 40 Are Killed in Attacks Targeting Shiites in Iraq
- Britain sends drones to fly surveillance missions over Syria
- Hong Kong Leader: We Can't Let Poor People Dominate Elections!
- India says no compromise with China on territory
- Police: Anti-Gov't Cop Killer Spotted Again In The Poconos
- WHO's emergency committee on Ebola to meet Wednesday
FOX NEWS: NO NEW EBOLA VICTIMS IS CONCRETE PROOF OBAMA IS COVERING UP NEW EBOLA VICTIMS. - LOLGOP
Rand vs Rand vs Ebola
When it comes to dealing with Ebola in the United States, former Congressman Ron Paul (R) and his son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), don’t see eye to eye.
Next up on Fox News: President Obama casts his ballot in Chicago, but lives in Washington. Should he be impeached for voter fraud? - Top Conservative Cat
- The real 47 percent: GOP candidate with a Ferrari pays no federal income taxes for third year
- Sarah Palin Reportedly Donates Only 5.5% of PAC Money to Actual Candidates
- Brace yourself. The 2016 Republican field is going to be HUGE.
- Kirk Cameron: Halloween masks mocking Obama celebrate Jesus defeating Satan
- Alabama GOP House Speaker Indicted On 23 Felony Ethics Charges
- Idaho pastors opposed to gay marriage sue city over law
Looks Like We're Going Back In Time
The likelihood of a Republican Senate takeover continues to increase with all three major election models giving the GOP at least a six in ten probability of winning the six seats the party needs to win take back control.
One more day without a new Ebola case and Fox News is going to have to infect Alan Colmes or Bob Beckel.- LOLGOP
|I am not sure if this is an actual quote by Rick Perry...but it's funny!|
Papa Bush Mad At Democrat Who Worked For Him
Former President George H.W. Bush released a statement Monday expressing displeasure about his cameo in one of Democratic Georgia Senate candidate Michelle Nunn's campaign ads.
In the ad, Nunn responded to her Republican opponent David Perdue's criticism of a photo of her posing with President Barack Obama by bringing up her previous work with Bush.
"It was taken at an event honoring President Bush, who I worked for as CEO of his Points of Light Foundation," Nunn said of the photo with Obama.
ISIS is smuggling ebola coated vibrators from Mexico into all the abortion clinics being built inside the public schools.- Lizz Winstead
Rock The Voter News
- Ebola among top U.S. worries but well behind economy, jobs: poll
- Disturbing Video: Prison Guards Laugh as Mentally Ill Man Dies in Front of Them (VIDEO)
- Ferguson turns into tinderbox once again after new details leaked
Rwanda Reacts To New Jersey School Banning Rwandan Kids
The east African nation of Rwanda is now screening all visitors who have traveled to the United States ...
President Obama was out playing golf today. He hit one tee shot 250 yards. Even golf balls are trying to distance themselves from him.- David Letterman
Here's how the new mobile payment system works. If you so much as even glance at an Apple product, Apple Pay automatically deducts the full amount from your checking account.- Jimmy Kimmel
- Oil Rises After Chinese Economic Growth Exceeds Forecasts
- Fed to Banks: Shape Up or Risk Breakup
- Federal Housing Finance Agency Unveils Plan to Loosen Rules on Mortgages
- U.S. national security prosecutors shift focus from spies to cyber
Whoever said "live like there's no tomorrow" probably owned a credit card company.- John Fugelsang
Irish Millionaires Increase
Despite the fact that most Irish households are still struggling with the after-effects of seven austerity budgets - not to mind the imminent imposition of water charges - soaring property prices mean that Ireland experienced one of the fastest growth rates in household wealth in the past year.
TSA Chief John Pistole announced that he is stepping down. So whoever takes his place is going to have some pretty big shoes to take off.- Jimmy Fallon
- Chicago man to Obama: 'Don't touch my girlfriend'
- Bryan Cranston Responds to Florida Mom's Petition Against Breaking Bad Dolls, Jokes He's Going to Burn His "Florida Mom Action Figure"
- In 1964, The Brilliant Isaac Asimov Wrote Some Predictions For 2014 — Wait Until You See How Right He Was
- Mystery space plane back on Earth
- UFO SIGHTING: Strange Objects Zipping Across The Moon
- San Fran stations ban Lorde's 'Royals'
Time To Deflate Photo