Conservative icon: Obama wants Americans to die from Ebola in order to make US more like Africa
In an interview with World Net Daily’s Paul Bremmer, conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly claimed that President Barack Obama is allowing people infected with Ebola to enter the United States in order to make the country more like Africa, Right Wing Watch reports.
People who hate minorities really don't like that they're becoming one.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US takes over base in Romania for missile shield
- Thousands 'will most likely be massacred', U.N. warns, as fighters push into Kobani
- Turkey 'buffer zone' plan for Syria not on the front burner: US adviser
- Obama claims progress combating Islamic State
- Rights group: Saudi officials on ruthless campaign
- U.S. think-tank says it located possible blast at Iran military site
- Liberia bans journalists from Ebola centres
- Nobel Peace prize for Malala and Satyarthi binds India, Pakistan
Sorry, Bill O’Reilly, but they gave Patrick Modiano the Nobel Prize in Literature. Maybe next year.- Top Conservative Cat
Spain To Train Iraqi Troops
Spain says it plans to send 300 soldiers to help train the Iraqi army for combat against the Islamic State group.
83 Americans die each day of gun violence.
0 die of gay marriage, voting without an ID or access to birth control.- LOLGOP
GOP Finally Approves Ebola Funds
Republican U.S. Senator James Inhofe said on Friday he has approved a shift of $750 million in Defense Department war funds to fight Ebola in West Africa, lifting the final objections to that amount in Congress.
"It's interesting that in spite of all of Russia's troubles, Putin has an 80 percent approval rating, which I guess is something that happens when your pollsters carry machine guns." –Jimmy Kimmel
- Newcombe lifts lid on 'party boy' George W. Bush
- Meet Tim Griffin, the Evel Knievel of Congress
- Colbert: Come Out Of The Closet, Bill O'Reilly! You Are Not 'Independent' (VIDEO)
- Sarah Palin Waited in the Limo While Her Family Got in a Drunken Brawl
The Koch Brothers Performed By The Motch Brothers
Keep picturing Fox News showing a map of Ebola spreading...
"That's actually same-sex marriage, Brett."
"EVEN WORSE!"- LOLGOP
Thrilla In Wasilla Just A Drunken Palin Family Brawl. No Charges. Hatfields and McCoys Object.
Prosecutors won't proceed with charges in a brawl that involved several members of the Palin family, Anchorage police said Thursday.
The news comes as Anchorage police released reports Thursday morning outlining witness statements in the fight.
"Scientists are suggesting that Pluto should be considered a planet again eight years after it was classified as a dwarf planet — and Americans are suggesting that scientists cut the crap about Pluto and figure out how to stop Ebola." –Seth Meyers
The GOP's "Prove you're not in ISIS!" gambit is perhaps their finest act of Latino outreach.- LOLGOP
Boehner: Guantanamo To Stay Open
House Speaker John Boehner aggressively attacked President Barack Obama after the Wall Street Journal reported Friday the White House is "drafting options" to "overrid[e] a congressional ban" and shut down the U.S. detention facility in Guantanamo Bay.
Rock The Voter News
- Police, protesters clash in St. Louis ahead of weekend of rallies
- Voter ID laws in Texas, Wisconsin blocked by the courts
Here's My Voter Outreach To My Beloved Latino Community
A new study estimates that only 3.4 percent of Americans will vote in the midterm elections next month. But on the bright side, 100 percent will still complain about the results.- Jimmy Fallon
Unemployment claims hit 8-year low as Americans hire security squads to protect them from rampant gay marriage.- LOLGOP
Give a Republican a fish and he'll think he learned how to fish. Teach him to fish and he'll call you socialist.- LOLGOP
- Jon Stewart blasts ex-AIG chief: ‘Go f*ck yourself’ for crying over $184 billion bailout
- CNN calls Piers Morgan 'sad', defends Anderson Cooper in harsh statement
- Anti-Immigration Party’s Win in U.K. Rings Alarm Bells in Europe
- Stem-cell cure for Type 1 diabetes ‘on par with discovery of antibiotics’
- Airline cabin cleaners walk off jobs over Ebola fears at New York's LaGuardia airport
I Just Love Katy Perry. She's Got Chutzpah.
Pop star Katy Perry will be the halftime performer at Super Bowl XLIX, according to multiple reports...the NFL was looking for artists to pay up to perform at the game, which draws massive ratings...
Perry, in an appearance on ESPN's "College GameDay" on Saturday, said she's "not the kind of girl to pay to play the Super Bowl."
Karma means that shallow young people who mock old folks will one day be bitter old folks who can't stand young people.- John Fugelsang
If the minimum wage kept up with inflation and productivity, Republicans would be piiiiiiiisssssssed. - LOLGOP
Providing Mental Health Comedy Relief
- WATCH: This Is What Happens When You Joke About Having Ebola On An Airplane
- Queen Elizabeth honors Angelina Jolie at palace
- Pizza Delivery Man Surprised With Huge Tip From College Kids
- Mississippi frat prank turns deadly for flamingos
- Cops: Woman stole $520 from jury on another trial
Time To Deflate Photo