Ted Cruz: ‘Kitty cat’ Obama should be more like ‘Russian bear’ Putin
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R) took a swipe at President Barack Obama’s foreign policy decisions in a speech on Saturday at conservative think tank Americans for Prosperity’s Defending the American Dream summit in Dallas.
I don't know who's scarier, Ted Cruz or his Christian crazed father.
GOP POLL: Women see the GOP as "the guy trying to break down my door in a home security alarm commercial."- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance
- Afghan talks on unity government collapse
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV
- Tripoli under militia control as Libya chaos deepens
- Islamist militia now guards US Embassy in Libya
- China Nixes Free Elections In Hong Kong
People who were certain the Iraq War was the right move are unsure of Obama's approach to ISIS. Kind of exactly why we elected him.- LOLGOP
Israel Throws Fuel On The Fire
Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years, drawing Palestinian condemnation and a U.S. rebuke.
Obama drones Muslims, doesn't pray to Mecca, attended Wright's church & supports Gay Marriage? And you can't see that he's clearly Muslim?- John Fugelsang
- McCain calls Obama "in denial or overwhelmed"
- The Meaning of the Koch Brothers Tapes: "I Don't Know Where We'd Be Without You"
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- New Jersey's Christie Not Having Success at Bolstering Republicans at Home
Fundraiser For Ferguson Cop Shut Down
After raising more than $400,000 for the police officer who killed an unarmed black 18-year-old in Ferguson, Mo., two online donation pages appear to have been shut down by their organizers without explanation this weekend.
If the GOP were "stuck in the past," women would appreciate it. Barry Goldwater was a big fan of Planned Parenthood. - LOLGOP
The REAL DEATH PANELS ARE GOVERNORS!
Twenty-five states have refused to expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act. That leaves millions of people in the gap between being poor enough to qualify for existing Medicaid, and too poor to qualify for the subsidies available to buy private insurance on the health exchanges. Refusing the expansion is a political decision by Republican state lawmakers that will have a big economic impact for those states. What it will also cause, according to a new study from Harvard University and the City University of New York, is eight million people remaining uninsured, and up to 17,000 premature and avoidable deaths.
I like how people who claim 1 party lets the poor rip us off for millions tend to support the party that let the rich rip us off for billions.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama's Tan Suit Applauded By Fashion Industry
- Senator Says It's Time To Arm Ukraine
- Two California cities to give up military vehicles, amid local unease
- California bill would remove guns from potential offenders
- California to shift mentally ill inmates out of solitary confinement
Koch Bros Voter Data To Be Shared With GOP
A secretive data and technology company linked to conservative oil billionaires Charles and David Koch has reached an agreement to share its information with the “voter file and data management company” that holds an exclusive agreement with the Republican National Committee. This will allow the Republican Party full access to voter data collected by the Koch’s Freedom Partners entities and clients — and entrenches the Kochs’ network even deeper into the GOP.
The odds of living to age 100 will double by 2020, as will the odds of having to work at Walmart 'til you're 90.- John Fugelsang
REMINDER: As unions go down, so do middle class incomes.- LOLGOP
- Florida utilities fear the second-coming of ‘Green Governor’ Charlie Crist
- Most Americans Think The Recession Permanently Damaged The Economy
- Campaign Cash Is Buying Tons Of Ads
- Denny's Offers $300 Grand Slam Breakfast With Champagne In NYC
Corporations want to leave America to avoid taxes.
Immigrants want to stay and pay taxes.
Guess which one the GOP considers "people."- LOLGOP
What actually trickles down:
1. Union membership
2. Middle class income
3. Quality of Bushes
Dumbing Down The Media: Gannett Spells Its Name Wrong
Copy editors are a necessity in any newsroom, but sadly, the positions are slowly disappearing.
Recently, Gannett sacked a hefty amount of editors from its various titles across the nation, and the decision appears to have affected the top dogs. Gannett U.S. Community Publishing President Bob Dickey’s second quarter newsletter, released Wednesday, contained a major typo: Gannett was misspelled.
“There Are Two Typos Of People In This World: Those Who Can Edit And Those Who Can’t”
― Jarod Kintz
How about a nail polish for men to wear that reminds them women are entitled to their own bodies?- LOLGOP
In 10 Days I Will Be 65. I'm Starting Early To Celebrate Because It Will Take A Long Time To Light All Those Candles.
- What was fake on the Internet this week: Date-rape nail polish, ‘two moons’ and the return of ‘Breaking Bad’
- Huge Trove Of Nude Celeb Photos Leaked
- Motorcyclist brags to cops he hit 185 mph in chase
- Dog turns on stove, which then sets laptop ablaze
- 3rd tourist cited for flying drone in Yellowstone
- Ex-Myanmar beauty queen accused of stealing crown
Time To Deflate Photo
"Life breaks free. Life expands to new territories. Painfully, perhaps even dangerously. But life finds a way." - Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park