Republicans' favorite label for Hillary Clinton 2016: 'Obama's Third Term'
Republicans who want to taint Hillary Clinton are going to lengths to link the former secretary of state with President Barack Obama and his sagging poll numbers.
Now that Eric Holder has resigned, Republicans will have nothing more to complain about and we'll enter a new era of cooperation in DC.- Top Conservative Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- French, U.S. planes strike Islamic State; Britain to join coalition
- Islamic State: Iran's Rouhani warns of 'blades in the hand of madmen'
- Hamas, Fatah reach partial Gaza deal in Egypt
- American Matthew Miller starts North Korean prison sentence; photo released
- Mexican cartels steal billions from oil industry
The Dick & Daughter Vaudeville Act
Former Vice President Dick Cheney and his daughter Liz Cheney appeared on Sean Hannity’s show on Fox on Wednesday to discuss the Islamic State, focusing their statements on criticizing President Barack Obama's handling of the jihadists whose brutal conquests in Iraq and Syria have prompted the U.S. and allies to launch airstrikes against.
NOW YOU SAY OBAMA WAS DRINKING TEA NOT A LATTE? NEXT YOU'LL SAY THAT SALUTING THE TROOPS IS SOMETHING REAGAN MADE UP.- LOLGOP
Fox Continues The War On Women
Maj. Mariam Al Mansouri flew through the glass ceiling when she became the first female pilot in the United Arab Emirates' Air Force. On Monday night, she was reportedly a team leader in the airstrikes against ISIS in Syria. But a segment celebrating her feat on Fox News Channel's "The Five" quickly devolved into sexist jokes.
Fox News hates Eric Holder because he was "divisive," which is like ESPN hating you because you "play sports." - LOLGOP
This guy hopped the fence, ran across the White House lawn, and almost got inside the White House. And the Republicans said, "Well, let's nominate this guy."- David Letterman
- Jerry Brown says 'virtually no Republican' in Washington accepts climate change science
- Chris Christie accuses 'Bridgegate' panel of playing politics
- Missouri cops caught sporting ‘I am Darren Wilson’ bracelets at Ferguson protest
- Are three detainees swapped for Bowe Bergdahl now ISIS leaders?
- Watch: Anti-Obama Congresswoman Embarrasses Herself on CNN When Asked About Her ISIS Comments
Anyone claiming to be in 'God's Army' is actually just in one of God's unauthorized fan clubs.- John Fugelsang
Pennsylvania May Lose GOP Governor? Good.
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett is trailing his Democratic challenger by 20 percentage points in a poll released on Thursday, a slight improvement in the Republican's showing since August.
Many of the leaders and assistants to the leaders from around the world were in attendance at the U.N. Climate Summit. They say this was arguably the most high-profile, significant meeting that will in no way change anything whatsoever.- Jimmy Kimmel
Ferguson Police Finally Apologize For Leaving Michael's Brown's Body On The Street For Four Hours
Ferguson, Missouri, Police Chief Thomas Jackson apologized Thursday to the parents of Michael Brown, as well as to any peaceful protesters who feel he didn't do "enough to protect their constitutional right to protest."
Specifically, he apologized that it took investigating officers four hours to remove Brown's body from the street after Officer Darren Wilson fatally shot him last month.
"I am sorry it took so long to remove your dead son from the street" is not an apology that should have to wait a month and a half.- Will McAvoy
Unarmed Citizens Shooting Gallery
- Dashboard video shows shooting of unarmed driver
- Federal investigators to review fatal Walmart shooting of John Crawford
- Louisiana deputy fatally shot 14-year-old 'four or five times in the back': family
- Cop who killed young Black man with dreads warned of Rasta drug culture
In an interview, Bill Clinton hinted that his daughter Chelsea’s baby is due in early October. Though it got weird when reporters asked if it's a boy or a girl, and Hillary said, "I haven't decided yet."- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: Ebola threat to security
- U.S. chief law officer to resign
- Mika Brzezinski repeats myth that Super Bowl Sunday has 'highest rate of domestic violence'
Amazing: Pennsylvania AG Says Woman Caused Her Own Rape
The Pennsylvania attorney general’s office this week blamed a former prison employee for her own rape in 2013.
Earlier this year, 37-year-old inmate Omar Best was convicted of raping a 24-year-old typist at Rockview prison in Bellefonte. Surveillance video showed that the victim was choked unconscious and sexually assaulted for 27 minutes.
The GOP doesn't need a few ads that say Republicans are human. It needs to not have a 24/7 channel that makes it seem like they're not.- LOLGOP
Children Refugees AWOL
Tens of thousands of young families caught crossing the U.S. border illegally earlier this year subsequently failed to meet with federal immigration agents, as they were instructed, the Homeland Security Department has acknowledged privately.
- Oil prices plunging despite ISIS
- Airbus to help develop first supersonic business jet
- Home Depot Hack Is Letting Criminals Drain Money From People's Bank Accounts
- Highest-paid female CEO used to be a man
The combined net worth of the Forbes 400 richest Americans rose to $1.37 trill in 2010. So give em a tax cut already.- John Fugelsang
Wind Power Proposal
A proposal to export twice as much Wyoming wind power to Los Angeles as the amount of electricity generated by the Hoover Dam includes an engineering feat even more massive than that famous structure: Four chambers, each approaching the size of the Empire State Building, would be carved from an underground salt deposit to hold huge volumes of compressed air.
The ancient Egyptians stopped worshiping Cats as Gods over 2500 years ago; nobody told the cats.- John Fugelsang
- Abandoned truck dripping rancid chicken juice
- Groundhog dies after escaping NYC mayor's grip
- Women find python in the trunk of their rental car
- Harpist's mellow tone soothes apes at St. Paul zoo
- Slot machine saves German gambler as police arrive
Time To Deflate Photo
A side street in Spello, Italy.