Proposed gift to FSU from Koch foundation in 2007 came with strings attached
In 2007, when the Charles Koch Foundation considered giving millions of dollars to Florida State University's economics department, the offer came with strings attached.
FSU is my alma mater...head in hands.
Koch-supported GOP candidates for Senate thank the Kochs for the chance to help the Kochs get richer. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- How Islamic State uses Syria's oil to fuel its advances
- Israel believes Syria kept 'significant' chemical munitions
- Gaza war spurs more Palestinians to risk dangerous migration to Europe
- Australia raid prevents Islamic State from carrying out random beheading
- Ukraine's Poroshenko asks Congress for military aid
Apparently the subject of today's Benghazi hearing was "What was your favorite Benghazi hearing?"- LOLGOP
The Tower Of Benghazi Babble
Fox News' coverage of an evidence-free "bombshell" from Benghazi hoaxster Sharyl Attkisson took just hours to morph from a reiteration of her claim that a disgruntled former State Department employee "couldn't help but wonder" if Hillary Clinton's staff had turned over "scrubbed" Benghazi documents to investigators into full-blown allegations that documents had been "destroyed" -- allegations that remain baseless.
President Obama hosted a picnic at the White House today for members of Congress. Obama said it was a great opportunity to gather every member of Congress in one place — so he could turn on the sprinklers. Payback!- Jimmy Fallon
Bible Thumper Loss
The U.S. Air Force has reversed its position on requiring enlisted members and officers to swear an oath containing the phrase, "So help me God," the Secretary of the Air Force Public Affairs Office announced today.
Many say "I whoop my kids to keep them out of jail." Um, I bet if you took a poll you'd find our jails are full of the formerly whooped. - Andy Richter Tweet
- Ann Coulter: 'Idiots' Who Vote Libertarian Will Cost GOP The Senate
- Fox Hacks Blame Benghazi For Everything From Mitt Romney's Loss To ISIS
- Sen. Boxer Tears Into GOP Senator For Focus On Attacking Obama, Not ISIS
- Joe Arpaio's Sheriffs First To Be Terminated From Government Surplus Weapons Program
- Kentucky Write-In Senate Candidate Running On Slogan: 'With Jews We Lose'
Congress has time for:
50+ Obamacare repeals
Half-a-trillion Benghazi hearings
Food stamp cuts
But just can't fit in one war debate.- LOLGOP
Sen. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III Doesn't Want Obama To Pull A Reagan
The Senate is poised to vote on a Republican-led measure Thursday to prohibit President Barack Obama from unilaterally granting deportation relief to any undocumented immigrant.
The "motion to table" will be pushed by outspoken immigration hawk Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) prior to the vote on a House-passed bill to keep the government funded through Dec. 11 and let Obama arm Syrian rebels to fight the Islamic militant group ISIS.
I can just picture Sean Hannity at Sea World, screaming 'You're not being normal!' to the gay dolphins.- John Fugelsang
So Scotland gets to vote for independence, but Obama won't let Texas vote for independence? Tyranny!- Top Conservative Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Senate next after House backs Obama on rebel aid
- Obama Tweets Message Against Scottish Independence Ahead Of Vote
- Ginsburg Reveals What May Prompt SCOTUS To Step In Sooner On Gay Marriage
Louisiana May Lose Its Only Democrat Senator
Republican Bill Cassidy has opened up a 13-point lead over Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a head-to-head matchup, according to a new Fox News poll of likely voters.
PARTY TIP: If you want a great poll for your Republican candidate, poll a lot of white people.- LOLGOP
The official ballot is one line: "Should Scotland be an independent country?" And that's it. Why is it that I have to go through 18 pages of terms and conditions to download iOS 8 while a whole country can secede from the United Kingdom by checking a box that says "Yes"? - Jimmy Kimmel
- Marriott Skewered For Asking Guests To Help Pay Its Hotel Maids
- Occupy Wall Street Buys, Then Cancels, Student Debt
- California Gun Seller Markets 'Obama's Blaster' Gun Barrel
- Jon Stewart: The NFL Doesn't 'Know What The F*ck They're Doing'
GOP America: Where Religion Trumps All Laws, Even Child Labor Laws
A federal judge in Utah has ruled that a member of a fundamentalist offshoot of the Mormon faith may refuse to answer questions in a child labor investigation as a result of the Hobby Lobby ruling on birth control.
Sorry, officer. My firmly held religious believe was the light was yellow. So unless you can prove my God doesn't exist, I'm going to go.- LOLGOP
- Fighting fern with fire in Florida's Everglades National Park
- Japanese Porn Star Featured On Math Book By Mistake
- Armed with banana, man robs Philadelphia store, slips away on bike
- Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls
- 46 years later, owner to get stolen Jaguar back
Time To Deflate Photo
The Dolomites, Italy.