rmer President Bill Clinton endorsed the U.S.’ current approach to targeting the extremist group Islamic State (ISIS) on Thursday in an interview with Daily Show host Jon Stewart.
BREAKING: Bill Clinton tells Daily Show he will run for President in 2016 “though technically I think you’ll have to vote for my wife.”- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- IS jihadists capture 60 Kurdish villages in Syria: NGO
- France Joins U.S. in Launching Airstrikes on ISIS Targets
- Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania form joint military unit
- CIA halts spying in Europe
- Road-raging bicyclist shoots Florida cab driver in neck in gas station dispute
Paper Terrorism By The Far Right
Earlier this year, a self-professed member of a nationwide extremist movement was charged with threatening and harassing a judge and 27 local officials in three South Jersey counties — and he's far from alone....sovereign citizens seeking retribution from court officials will often file such a lien on a judge's home, forcing them to potentially spend thousands of dollars to clear their title.
I don't mind putting American boots on the ground in Syria & Iraq, I'd just prefer American troops to not be wearing them.- John Fugelsang
- Republicans Begin Attack Ads Against Bernie Sanders --Who's Not A Candidate Yet
- U.S. House Speaker Boehner bemoans notion 'I don't have to work'
- Cliven Bundy Lets Cow Wander Onto Road, Where A Woman Hits It. He Blames Government
- Justice Department Has Yet to Find a Link Between Chris Christie and Bridge Closure
- Fox’s Steve Doocy battles Geraldo over whether undocumented New Yorkers can vote
- Rachel Maddow rips ‘repellent’ Congress for giving itself two more months off
FOX NEWS: SCOTLAND UNABLE TO MOVE OUT OF PARENTS THANKS TO OBAMA ECONOMY. - LOLGOP
TV preacher Pat Robertson lashed out at a “Jewish radical” on Thursday who he said was responsible for God being removed from the Air Force oath.
If the United States had 87% turnout for an election, Floridans will still be in line to vote from 2012.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama not due to meet Iran's Rouhani but open to it: U.S. official
- Hillary Clinton Blames Republicans for 'Egregious' Policies Toward Women
- Senate campaign 2014: Brought to you by 'dark money' like never before
On this day in 1831 Darwin landed in the Galapagos, where he was met by Satan and given a plan to trick biology students into going to Hell.- Top Conservative Cat
The Real Welfare Queens
One vote on war and Congress is apparently all tuckered out.
House leaders announced Thursday that they were cutting their already abbreviated fall session short and sending lawmakers back home – and onto the campaign trail – more than a week early.
So if we start a rumor that ISIS is hiding in the US Public School system will Congress find a few billion?- John Fugelsang
Scotland Inspires U.S. Secessionists
The failed Scottish vote to pull out from the United Kingdom stirred secessionist hopes for some in the United States, where almost a quarter of people are open to their states leaving the union, a new Reuters/Ipsos poll found.
- S&P 500 Falls From Record, Alibaba Rallies; Oil Drops
- Russia says Exxon still drilling in its Arctic
- Alibaba worth more than $200B... just what is it?
- Senate Democrats propose exit tax for inverting companies
The NFL doesn't deserve non-profit status. That's for billionaires to avoid accountability and plunder at the expense of workers!- LOLGOP
GOP Congress Still Ignoring The Border
Congress' must-pass budget bill ignores the Obama administration's request to accelerate spending on immigration courts to handle the flood of unaccompanied minors at the border — even as it boosts spending flexibility for Border Patrol agents and detention centers.
In 10 years I'm opening up a tattoo removal parlor called 'Mom, What's That Thing On Your Lower Back?'- John Fugelsang
- Drunken Tennessee man vows to join Islamic State after arrest -police
- Armpit hair fire causes crash that injures teens
- 'Miracle' panda triplets open their eyes in Chinese zoo
- North Carolina cracks down on Venus flytrap poachers
- Ig Nobel winner: Using pork to stop nosebleeds
Time To Deflate Photo
Trolltunga, Hardangerfjord, Norway.