US allies pledge support for Iraq, but no military action
As US President Barack Obama ordered his warplanes back to Iraq to prevent a potential genocide, Western allies appeared more reticent, limiting their contribution to promises of humanitarian aid and expressions of diplomatic outrage.
NEXT ON FOX NEWS: WHY NIXON WOULD HAVE PROSECUTED OBAMA. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- UK welcomes US strikes in Iraq but rules out military action of its own
- Islamic State jihadists seize Iraq’s largest dam in Mosul
- Israel strikes Gaza after militants resume rocket fire
- Rival Afghan presidential candidates sign deal to cooperate
Looks like Hamas will not recognize Israel's right to not have rockets shot at it.- LOLGOP
4 straight presidents launched military strikes in Iraq. 1 before them sold it chemical weapons.
But only 1 was fool enough to occupy it. - LOLGOP
The scale of civilian losses during the four-week conflict in the Gaza Strip must not happen again, the head of the International Committee of the Red Cross said on Thursday.
Speaking to reporters after visiting Gaza, ICRC President Peter Maurer said he was “deeply distressed and shocked to see the impact of violence on the civilian population”.
"To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness. What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places -- and there are so many -- where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction." - Howard Zinn
A Russian crime ring has stolen 1.2 billion user names and password combinations, which I'm pretty sure is all of them.- Jimmy Kimmel
Putin Puffs Chest
Russian nuclear bombers were spotted flying near Alaska this week. Major Beth Smith, of the U.S. Northern Command and the North American Aerospace Defense...
Bush supporters who criticize Obama over Iraq are porn for Satan. - John Fugelsang
- Republican Dreams Shattered as Koch Ideology Flops In Red State Kansas
- Awkward: Mitch McConnell's wife is Major (player) in the 'war on coal'
- McDaniel calls for Republican 'punishment,' donations
- Ex-SNL ditz Victoria Jackson loses TN race, vows to annoy winners with conspiracy
- Florida church cancels ‘blasphemous’ funeral after learning man was gay
- Stephen Colbert tries to outdo Fox News’ Ben Carson for most outlandish Ebola panic
I DON'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT TO HANDLE EBOLA BUT IT WILL BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH 10 FEET OF RISING SEA WATER AND ENDLESS DROUGHTS EASY. - LOLGOP
Pennsylvania bridal shop won’t sell gowns to lesbian couple, sparking backlash
Two women who hoped to buy gowns to wear to their wedding were turned away from a bridal shop in Bloomsberg, Pennsylvania, prompting a torrent of criticism for the store online and by word-of-mouth.
GOP to Tea Party: We won't let your terrible candidates win but we will adopt your terrible ideas.- LOLGOP
"Undoing" the GOP Gerrymandering Mess
Florida lawmakers are one step closer to approving a proposal that would make slight changes to seven congressional districts to comply with a court order.
Jesus said help the poor, he forgave criminals, chased capitalists from the Temple & was obviously funded by George Soros.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats Could Lose Their Senate Candidate in Montana
- Tough anti-abortion laws examined in federal court
- CDC director: Scale of Ebola crisis unprecedented
Seven Million More Democrat Voters?
More than seven million Americans have gained health coverage through government programs including Medicaid since enrollment in Obamacare health insurance was launched October 1, the U.S. administration said on Friday.
Didn't think the War on White people was real until I learned that "Weird" Al has never performed at a Super Bowl halftime show.- LOLGOP
Illegal Immigration Drops By 50%
The number of unaccompanied children illegally entering the United States at its southern border fell by half from June to July, US officials said on Thursday.
In a statement, US Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said the number of children arriving without adult accompaniment was 10,628 in June, but fell to 5,508 in July.
An even more sizeable decline was seen in the number of adults arriving in the US accompanied by children, which fell from 16,330 to 7,410 during the same time period. Johnson praised increased US vigilance at its border with Mexico for the declining numbers of undocumented migrants.
Ann Coulter is to Christianity as Christ is to hate.- John Fugelsang
Some Conservatives wonder why a Christian doctor went to Africa & got Ebola instead of opening a craft store that denies women birth control. - LOLGOP
What Global Warming?
The largest red tide bloom seen in Florida in nearly a decade has killed thousands of fish in the Gulf of Mexico and may pose a greater health threat if it washes ashore as expected in the next two weeks, researchers said on Thursday.
- Wall St. rises despite Iraq air strikes; indexes off for week
- FAA names New York as test site for small agricultural drones
- GM issues third recall on SUVs that can catch fire
- WTO upholds 'rare earth' ruling against China
Russia Now Eating Potatoes and Beets
Russia banned most food imports from the West on Thursday in retaliation for sanctions over Ukraine, an unexpectedly sweeping move that will cost farmers in North America, Europe and Australia billions of dollars but will also likely lead to ...
Ever notice that when you don't want to pay to educate poor children you wind up paying to incarcerate poor dropouts?- John Fugelsang
The San Antonio Spurs have made history by becoming the first team in the NBA to hire a female assistant coach. She is the first woman to get that close to that many NBA players without being a Kardashian.- Conan O'Brien
Is anyone out there in cyberspace?
I haven't received an email for weeks!
- Toddler slides through White House gate, alarming Secret Service
- Monkey takes 'selfies,' sparking copyright dispute
- Tourists in Budapest pay to be locked up in cellars
- California insurer pays out in buckets, literally
- Emergency Responders Break Car Window to Free Doll in Car Seat
Time To Deflate Photo
Inner beauty. Don't judge a book by it's cover.