FBI steps into probe of unarmed Mo. teen's shooting
The FBI took over the investigation Monday of a weekend shooting in which an officer here killed an unarmed 18-year-old.
So, it is illegal to walk down the middle of a street? Next time I see that happen I'll whip out my gun and shoot them 8 times from 35 feet. That'll teach 'em.
Is the right angrier that the first black president didn't erase racism or that he's allowed to take a vacation. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US sending arms to Kurds in Iraq
- Ruling that may allow Iraq PM Maliki to retain post problematic: official
- US air power delivers modest gains in Iraq as Yazidis flee to safety
- ‘Failure’: Hillary Clinton criticizes Obama for not intervening in Syria
- Russia Mounts Aid Convoy to Ukraine Despite NATO Warnings
Guys, let's just let the Republicans figure out this Iraq thing. It's kind of their specialty.- LOLGOP
A Conservative That Likes To Cozy Up To Communists
Steven Seagal plays at concert for pro-Russia separatists in Ukraine
Actor, musician and Vladimir Putin's friend performs with band at pro-'Donetsk People's Republic' show in Sevastopol, Crimea
- Supreme Court chief justice John Roberts asks lawyers to ‘rise above’ political bickering
- Sen. McConnell using Obama's unpopularity in Ky.
- Reality TV star Josh Duggar warns conservative Christians of Obama’s gay-friendly agenda
- Texas court rules against homeschoolers who expected rapture and stopped teaching kids
- Pat Robertson discusses plan to impeach Obama over Iraq: ‘Intervene, Lord! Send the angels!’
REMEMBER: The only thing the GOP learned from the Clinton impeachment was to wait until after the midterm election.- LOLGOP
Boobies Shown To Boobs
A group of topless dancers in Ohio on Sunday turned the tables on a fundamentalist church that has picketed their club for almost nine years.
According to the Coshocton Tribune, at least six bare-breasted women, employees and friends of the Foxhole North club marched outside the New Beginnings Ministries church in Warsaw.
Chart: Almost Every Obama Conspiracy Theory Ever
I still think John McCain should host Meet the Press. It's the only way to stop him from appearing as a guest.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
Treasure map: See the wealthiest person in each U.S. state
The Russian government said Edward Snowden can stay for three more years. Or as Obama put it, "Eh, that was gonna be his prison sentence, anyway."- Jimmy Fallon
Scientists may have cracked the giant Siberian crater mystery — and the news isn’t good
So awful of President Obama to go on a vacation while Republicans have all sold their beach houses to join the army of the Iraqi Kurds.- LOLGOP
- Mexico opens gas, oil to foreign, private firms
- Record drought hits Costa Rica, Central America's crops and cattle
- BuzzFeed Raises $50 Million, and More
Keystone Kops Klimate Kleanliness
The much-debated Keystone XL pipeline could produce four times more global warming pollution than the State Department calculated earlier this year, a new study concludes.
Pope Francis is calling on young people to get off the Internet and start doing something productive with their lives. Teens were like, "Uh, how do you think we saw you say that? We watched it on YouTube, dude!"- Jimmy Fallon
You know what city Forbes says is the coolest? The No. 1 coolest city in America is Washington, D.C. How did that happen? Did Obama start smoking again?- Jimmy Kimmel
Most AHNC Viewers Must Be on Vacation. Two people emailed me. Thank you Ron and Sandra. Big Hug!
- Dolphin With Two Heads Washes Up on Turkish Beach
- Tick Bite Makes You Allergic To Meat
- Cash-stuffed bra lands Florida woman in trouble at airport
- Banned Drone May Have Damaged Yellowstone Spring
- Wanted: Repeat bank robber with fondness for hats
Time To Deflate Photo
Waterfall, Sivas Province, Turkey.