Thursday, July 24, 2014

What a day!


Hi,
Thank you for stopping by.
At 7am this morning I noticed my miniature pinscher, Luna, had several bumps on her head. I picked her up for a closer look and saw her face, eyes and jaw swell and watched more bumps form down her neck, in a matter of minutes.
I rushed to my landlady, Angele, and she applied some liquid Benadryl to her head and I put cold compresses on her. Angele also gave her a baby Tylenol.
Another girlfriend picked up some anti-allergen pills at the vets, that covers spider, scorpion, bee and ant bites.
Luna is now much better, 8 hours later, although she is quite exhausted. As I am.
On top of all of this, our 3x a day water rationing has been cut back to 2x a day.
I will have a new edition tomorrow!
BUT, I do have a few things to post that I did before Luna's misadventure.




It is only a matter of time....





In Gaza, at Least 16 Die at U.N. School Used as Civilian Shelter
BEIT HANOUN, Gaza Strip — A series of explosions at a school run by the United Nations sheltering hundreds of Palestinians who had fled their homes for safety from Israeli military assaults killed at least 16 people on Thursday afternoon and wounded many more. The cause was not immediately clear.


To prevent Hamas from killing innocents with rockets, maybe we should give them the surgical strike technology Israel is using in Gaza. - Gen JC Xtian patriot








My empathy for the suffering in #Gaza does not make me anti-Semitic, nor does it make me pro-Hamas or anti-Israel. It makes me human.- David Harris-Gershon tweet




This Guy Must Be A Descendant From Those Money Changers In The Temple
A Republican congressional candidate responded to a mass shooting by suggesting that Americans had a constitutional right to own as powerful weaponry as they can afford.

“It is my belief that any, any, any, any weapon that our government and law enforcement possesses ought to be allowed for individuals to possess in this country,” said Jody Hice, a religious right activist, talk radio host, and Georgia congressional candidate.









Cold War II -- from the people who brought you Iraq War II.- LOLGOP



Hey, Republicans, Investigate This!
US nuclear plants must better prepare for the risk of natural disasters like earthquakes, tsunamis and floods, said a report Thursday on lessons learned from Japan’s Fukushima crisis in 2011.

Current approaches to regulating nuclear safety “are clearly inadequate for preventing core-melt accidents and mitigating their consequences,” the report said.







Let he without typo cast the first scone.- LOLGOP






You can tell this drought is getting really bad. Today at lunch, my waiter asked if I wanted a glass of water or a future for my children. I took the water. - Conan O'Brien







Time To Deflate Photo



As a hobby, bean farmer Axel Erlandson shaped trees - he pruned, bent, and grafted trees into fantastic shapes and called them "Circus Trees." 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment