U.S. Has Sold Ammunition to Israel Since Start of Gaza Conflict
In the last week the U.S. has provided Israel with tank rounds and illumination rounds for grenade launchers requested as part of a foreign military arms sale. The weapons came from a $1 billion stockpile of ammunition stored by the U.S. military in Israel for that country’s use if needed for an emergency.
A BILLION dollar stockpile of US weapons in Israel? Gaza is going to be nothing more than a hole in the ground.
BREAKING: House GOP to impeach Obama “for failing to bring peace to the Middle East.”- Top Conservative Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Israel presses ahead with Gaza offensive; calls up 16000 more reservists
- Israel and Hamas May Be Guilty of War Crimes
- Canada blames Hamas for civilians killed by Israeli strikes on Gaza
- Libyan Militias Fight Near Tripoli Airport as Greeks Join Exodus
- Iraq Fights Kurds Over Crude in Texas Tanker Battle
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City's Relics
- Ukraine declares one-day cease-fire in east; investigators reach site of airliner
- Liberia shuts schools as Ebola spreads, Peace Corps leaves three countries
In Siberia locals recently discovered a giant hole in the ground. Now two more Siberian holes have appeared. Scientists don't know what's causing these holes. Astronomers blame falling meteorites. Archaeologists blame underground gas explosions. Fox News blames Obamacare. Mel Gibson blames Jewish people.- Craig Ferguson
Bush #43 Writes Biography of Bush #41: Saddam Tried To Kill My Daddy
His paintings made news worldwide, but it turns out that former President George W. Bush has been working on another, highly personal project since leaving the White House: He has quietly completed a biography of his father, former President George H.W. Bush.
The only people who want Sarah Palin to run for POTUS are smart liberals, gullible conservatives & every comedian I know.- John Fugelsang
- Rep. McCarthy Turns Into House Majority Leader At the Stroke of Midnight
- Fox host claims no one wants impeachment just moments after guest begs GOP to do it
- Utah man fired after boss complains blog post about homophones made school sound gay
- Ken Ham clarifies: Defund NASA’s search for alien life, build more Creation Museums
Rand Paul knows what it's like to be a minority. He's a white libertarian male who doesn't currently own a vaporizer. - LOLGOP
Pro-Lifers Protest Abortion Where No Abortions Are Offered
Anti-abortion activists in Minnesota are protesting outside of a new Planned Parenthood affiliate in Richfield despite the fact that the facility doesn’t offer abortion procedures, Cosmopolitan reported.
If you've read a book or two about science, you are probably a liberal.- The Everlasting GOP Stoppers
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to Republicans: Stop being mad all the time, stop just hatin’ all the time
- ‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs
CIA Admits Spying On Senate
CIA employees improperly accessed computers used by the Senate Intelligence Committee to compile a report on the agency’s now defunct detention and interrogation program, an internal CIA investigation has determined.
If the CIA is willing to admit they illegally spied on Senate staffers, one only wonders what they aren't admitting. - Matt Laslo tweet
Republicans snarl about "amnesty" like it's a leprosy when it's the one part of the Reagan legacy that appeals to non-Fox viewers.- LOLGOP
GOP Vacay Time Replaces Crisis At The Border
House Republicans abruptly abandoned a bill to address the immigration crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border Thursday after last-minute maneuvering failed to lock down sufficient conservative support.
Irony: A Republican spilling the beans that would put Bush and Cheney and possibly Queen Elizabeth in jail.
A Republican lawmaker renewed his call for the release of 28 redacted pages from the investigative report into the 9/11 terrorist attacks — which a left-wing fringe group claims implicates the British monarchy.
Here's a copy of the redacted report I found!
The TSA is offering a $5,000 reward for the best idea on how to speed up airport security lines. So far the best idea is making a line for people who know what they're doing and another line for people who have never been to an airport before.- Jimmy Fallon
If this GOP congress was on Survivor, no one would ever leave the island.- Lizz Winstead
Boehner Threatens Obama Not To Help The Border Crisis While He's On Vacay. Leaves The Scent of Impeachment In The Air.
House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner said on Thursday that any unilateral steps by President Barack Obama on immigration would make matters worse and add to a "legacy of lawlessness."
WHY THIS IS SAD: Children on the border really do need help. Our immigration system really is broken. And we really do need a non-joke GOP.- LOLGOP
- Beyond oil and reserves, Russia running on empty
- Panasonic, Tesla to build giant battery plant in US
- Boeing to make longest 787-10 Dreamliner exclusively in South Carolina
- Bank of America ordered to pay $1.27 billion for 'Hustle' fraud
- Goldman Sachs Predicts The Slow Decline Of Wal-Mart And Target
Maybe GOP could muster a vote on suing the children at the border.- Lizz Winstead
Unions Win. GOP Governor Doesn't.
The fight over Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's signature policy achievement, a law effectively ending collective bargaining for most public employees, ended Thursday with the state Supreme Court declaring it to be constitutional.
A company in India is releasing the first-ever “smart shoe” that connects with Google Maps to track your footsteps. “Merry Christmas,” said your wife.- Seth Myers
According to French officials, the gardens at the Louvre have become overrun with rats. Officials later apologized and promised to refer to us as Americans in the future.- Seth Myers
- Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don't try to convert other people
- Crashed drone carried contraband aimed at South Carolina prison
- Ax crashes through car windshield on highway
- Ebola discoverer says would sit next to victim on train
- Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats
- Police: Naked intruder fell asleep in couple's bed
Time To Deflate Photo
El Camino del Rey (King's pathway), Málaga, Spain.
I would be wearing a parachute, just in case.
I would be wearing a parachute, just in case.