Boehner: Impeachment talk a Dem 'scam' to raise money
House Speaker John Boehner flatly denied Tuesday that congressional Republicans are moving to impeach President Barack Obama, blasting talk about it as "a scam started by Democrats at the White House."
Not only do I not believe the GOP has ruled out impeachment, I think they moved the 2016 RNC up to start on Hillary's impeachment earlier.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 15 killed at Gaza UN school; Israel holds fire
- Diplomat: Criticism of Kerry not from Netanyahu
- Libyan militants seize Benghazi special forces base
- Ukraine official: Rebels lay mines near crash site
- Former Lebanese MP mistakenly shoots himself
“I find it very odd that the Republican Party, now that Eric Cantor has been voted out of office, has zero Jews in Congress. They have 278 people, zero Jews. And they’re the ones who back Israel like they are King David.” – Bill Maher
US Is Profiting From War
The United States plans to sell 5,000 Hellfire missiles to Iraq in a $700 million deal, officials said Tuesday, as Washington tries to help Baghdad retake ground captured by Sunni militants.
A new poll shows that younger Americans sympathize less with Israel than older generations did. But then again, most young Americans think Israel is the cat on "The Smurfs."- Seth Myers
|The right wing's version of keeping it classy.|
North Korea Wants To Join In On The Fireworks
North Korea fired four short-range projectiles toward the ocean off its east coast on Wednesday in its latest in a series of missile and artillery tests, officials said.
|Female North Korean soldiers wearing 4 inch high heels. Really.|
- NRA lobbyist: Anti-gun Jews support policies that could create another Holocaust
- GOP candidate Jody Hice: Christians must ‘rise up’ against hypothetical atheists in Congress
- Oops! Stephen Colbert trolls Sarah Palin, bags TheSarahPalinChannel.com
- Geraldo Rivera Causes Controversy: 'What a Woman Brings to a Marriage More Than Anything Else ... Is Her Youth'
- Rush Limbaugh Brags That He’s Responsible for the Dumbing Down of America
- Pope Francis sounds too much like Obama to be honored by Congress, Republican says
We should trust Republicans when they say they won't impeach. When have they ever failed to learn a lesson from a mistake they've made?- LOLGOP
More Proof The Right Only Cares About The Fetus Not The Child
A Mississippi woman said she was fired three years ago from her job at Hobby Lobby after applying for medical leave to deliver her baby.
Mitch and Tanner Save America!
Mitch and Tanner seek to teach children "real values" in this satire on prejudice and ignorance.
Rock The Voter News
- 108 solo child migrants given asylum in 2014: US
- Hillary Hits Cheney for Obama Criticism: ‘Should’ve Been Talking About Himself’
- More than a third of U.S. adults pursued by collection agencies
Well, Americans Aren't Cold Hearted After All
Some 70 percent of Americans think the United States should provide temporary support and housing for unaccompanied Central American minors who illegally cross into the country while their cases undergo review, according to a poll released on Tuesday.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, the largest single transmission of deadly germs is a handshake. You're lucky, because the most popular form of greeting here in New York is the middle finger.- David Letterman
Bait & Switch
At least 17 people were killed in an Israeli strike on a packed Gaza market Wednesday in a deadly raid that came as Israel was observing a four-hour humanitarian lull.
The best part of having the 10 commandments displayed in US courthouses is realizing 8 of them are legal here. - John Fugelsang
The New York Times came out in favor of marijuana legalization. Apparently, someone told them that marijuana users are really into "buying papers."- Seth Myers
- Brent oil below $108 on ample supplies
- US Economy Grew 4% in Spring
- Russia counts cost of new US, EU sanctions
- Russia drafts regulation on import duties for Ukraine: document
- Czechs oppose broad Russia sanctions, see new Iron Curtain
- Two former senior Murdoch editors charged over UK phone-hacking
US economy grew 4% in Q2, just the latest evidence that the House GOP policy of witch hunts and show votes is working.- Top Conservative Cat
The GOP Jobs Bill - Keep Jobs Overseas
Republican senators blocked an election-year bill Wednesday to limit tax breaks for U.S. companies that move operations overseas.
“They are actually really debating the firing squad right now. And, of course, there’s a lot of people on the other side who say this is cruel and unusual. Cruel and unusual? This is America. What’s more usual than getting shot?” – Bill Maher
Loopholes: Corporate Icing
A 2009 law that raised federal taxes to discourage smoking cost the U.S. government billions of dollars in lost revenue as manufacturers relabeled products and consumers shifted to cheaper pipe tobacco and large cigars, the U.S. Government Accountability Office said in a report released on Tuesday.
Last week a man in Florida was arrested for trying to steal sushi that he had shoved down his pants, although I bet the wasabi was punishment enough.- Seth Myers
Every dollar helps.
- Arizona inmate uses basketball hoop to leap to freedom
- Indianapolis man buys 2 $1M tickets in 3 months
- Crop circle in Germany attracts many visitors
- Fist bumps relay 90 percent less germs than handshakes: study
Time To Deflate Photo