Hillary Clinton: We can’t let gun-loving minority ‘terrorize’ the rest of the country
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton delivered an apparent rebuke to conservative gun advocates during an appearance on CNN on Tuesday, saying she would support a ban on assault weapons.
“We cannot let a minority of people — and that’s what it is, a minority of people — hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people,”...
HOW DARE YOU INTERVIEW HILLARY WITHOUT ARRESTING HER. I JUST ERASED ALL MY FOX NATION COMMENTS AND CANCELED MY INTERNET. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iran vows to defend Iraq Shi'ite sites; insurgents battle for refinery
- Libya condemns U.S. arrest of Benghazi suspect, demands his return
- War crimes charges for Iraqi held at Guantanamo
- Ukraine's Poroshenko sets out ceasefire plan after call with Putin
- Jihadists back from Syria are 'deadly danger' to Europe, Germany warns
- China scolds Vietnam for 'hyping' South China Sea oil rig row
REMINDER: The problem isn't just that the media still interviews the Iraq War maniac squad. These guys STILL define the GOP foreign policy.- LOLGOP
WWF: Cheney Tag Team
Former Vice President Dick Cheney and his daughter Liz penned an acerbic op-ed on Tuesday accusing President Obama of “abandoning” Iraq and putting Americans at greater risk of terrorist attacks from al Qaeda.
"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many."
- Dick Cheney, not talking about himself
Iraqi Troops Left To Fend For Themselves
The Iraqi soldiers tell of how they can hardly live with the shame of their rout under the onslaught of the Islamic militants. Their commanders disappeared. Pleas for more ammunition went unanswered. Troops ran from post to post only to find them already taken by gunmen, forcing them to flee.
- Tea Party groups tiptoe in race to replace GOP’s Cantor as House majority leader
- Jon Stewart levels Rick Perry: ‘Being gay is not a choice, but being a Texas Republican is’
- ‘Clueless’ actress Stacey Dash: It’s ‘propaganda’ to say GOP is against marriage equality
- SC man decapitates Jesus statue because ‘Second or First Commandment’ ordered him to
Imagine being in a political party where everyone is afraid to tell Dick Cheney to shut up.- LOLGOP
Government Axes Washington R*dskin's Trademark
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office canceled the Washington Redskins’ trademark registration because the NFL team’s name is “disparaging to Native Americans.”
Are Republicans angrier that we brought the last prisoner from Afghanistan home or that the Benghazi guy was arrested?- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
The War On The US Gubmint
A 60-year-old California man calling himself a “sovereign citizen” was accused of shooting Bureau of Land Management agent and a California Highway Patrol officer...
You guys hired a squirrel to try to make the Democrats look bad in 2016. But we just put a camera on Rick Perry.- LOLGOP
- Crude oil heading to $150: Fund manager
- Tesla’s Elon Musk on making electric car patents public: ‘We’re really all in the same ship’
- Is this antenna start-up Gates' next blockbuster?
- Will TV be free again?
Whether they're in office or not, Republicans are better at creating scandals than jobs.- LOLGOP
Finally, Miami Exiles Want An Open Policy With Cuba
Cuban exile Joe Arriola at one time would never have dreamed of returning to his homeland while it was under communist rule...Arriola, 67, said a week-long trip to the island last year had opened his eyes to what he now believes is a failed U.S. policy of trying to isolate Cuba
Alex Trebek has broken a world record for game-show hosts, after hosting 6,829 shows in his career. When asked how he's made it through so many shows, Trebek said, “What is Scotch?”- Jimmy Fallon
- Fierce feline who terrorized family stumps TV host
- California mayor curbs self over dog poop incident
- Man tried to toss drug-filled football into prison
- Former Porn Star Runs For School Board
- Naked Woman Vandalized, Flooded Stranger's Home: Cops
- Georgia man accidentally shoots his own penis while trying to holster gun
Time To Deflate Photo
Tibetan Bridge In Claviere, Piedmont, Italy.