German foreign minister warns Mideast against proxy war in Iraq
...Berlin's top diplomat ruled out the deployment of German troops, calling on the major Mideast powers to take responsibility for stabilizing the situation in Iraq.
After Obama answers for "losing" Iraq, he must be held accountable for picking Sarah Palin and Katrina.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Militants post images of mass killing in Iraq
- Kurds seize disputed oil hub amid Iraq chaos
- Airstrikes in NW Pakistan kill about 100 militants
- Despite Bergdahl swap, peace talks still in limbo
- Report: Ukraine president proposing cease-fire
The Bush/Cheney guys offer advice on Iraq.
Mitt explains how to win the presidency.
Next, Newt tells us how to care for a sick wife. - LOLGOP
The Largest US Embassy In The World Built By Bush Update
With Baghdad threatened by the advance of an al-Qaida-inspired insurgency, the State Department is reinforcing security at the U.S. Embassy in Iraq's capital — and sending some personnel out of town.
The only thing Tony Blair is fit to give his opinion upon is George W. Bush's paintings.- LOLGOP
Iran And US To Fight Iraq al-Qaida
Secretary of State John Kerry cautiously signaled on Monday that the United States would be open to cooperating with Iran militarily in Iraq to beat back al Qaida-inspired fighters who pose an "existential" danger to that war-torn country and may look to target Europe and the United States.
- Chris Wallace: Terrorist Army In Iraq Makes Al-Qaida ‘Look Like A Tea Party’ [VIDEO]
- Republican fundraising for 2016 presidential race off to a slow start
- Christie tells Republican donors they'll 'get over' bridge scandal, report says
- Sarah Palin Is 'Just About' Ready To Renounce Her Republican Ties
George W. Bush has vowed not to criticize the successor he left with a steaming pile of innumerable disasters.
Classy move! - LOLGOP
Republicans Feeding On One Another
The Idaho state GOP convention collapsed on Saturday as the presiding Republican U.S. congressman called a halt to the proceedings amid infighting and walk-outs by delegates.
Saying the party had hit “rock bottom,” 1st District Idaho Congressman Raul Labrador adjourned the convention without electing a chairman, establishing a platform or completing any of its scheduled business, according to the Spokesman-Review.
I'M NOT A SCIENTIST BUT BEING A REPUBLICAN DOES MAKE ME QUALIFIED TO MAKE YOUR GYNECOLOGICAL DECISIONS. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
Weird. Discussions about whether Mitt should run in 2016 never mention his age, even though he's older than Hillary.- LOLGOP
It's Time For
A high school German teacher in Middlebury, Indiana claims he was fired for complaining about the religious environment at the charter school where he taught, The Goshen News reported Sunday.
- Oil rises above $107 as Iraq turmoil intensifies
- Income gap widens as American factories shut down
- Russia leans on companies to rescue Crimea tourism
- Starbucks offers online college program to workers
REMINDER: You're not allowed to blame George W. Bush for what George W. Bush did, except the way he tracked down Osama bin Laden from Texas.- LOLGOP
Stock Markets Shaky World Wide
European stocks dropped for a second day as Sunni insurgents made further territorial gains in Iraq and as Russia cut supplies of gas to Ukraine. U.S. index futures and Asian shares also retreated.
IMF Wants U.S. Interest Rates Kept At 0
The International Monetary Fund cut its growth forecast for the U.S. economy this year and said the Federal Reserve may have scope to keep interest rates at zero for longer than investors expect.
According to a new study, the number of car crashes linked to marijuana has risen. Fortunately, when the cars crashed they were all going eight miles per hour. - Conan O'Brien
- Cop: Man with gun tattoo had real gun in waistband
- At least five Americans accidentally shot off their penises since 2010
- Hoarder Dies When House Collapses From All Her Stuff
- Would-be cat rescuer ends up needing rescue
- Coast Guard rescues man trying to row from New York to Scotland
Time To Deflate Photo
Dutch Castle, Utrecht, Netherlands.