Dick Cheney and Rand Paul clash over Iraq
Former vice president Dick Cheney sought Sunday to draw a sharp distinction between his position on Iraq and Sen. Rand Paul's, marking the latest fight over foreign policy in a Republican Party torn between military hawks and those who are far less keen on intervening abroad..
The one question America wants Dick Cheney to be asked: Do you understand each of these rights I have explained to you?- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Militants kill 21 people in two Iraq towns
- Kerry presses Maliki as Iraq loses control of Syrian, Jordanian borders
- Syria hands over last of declared chemical weapons, monitor says
- Ukraine Rebels Call Cease-Fire to Match Government Truce
- Massachusetts mayor: Stop sending my city refugees
- Court releases memo of U.S. justifying drone attacks on citizens
In a development that offers a faint glimmer of hope for Iraq, both Sunnis and Shiites are finding common ground in the view that former Vice-President D1ck Cheney seriously needs to shut up.- Andy Borowitz
Egypt Jails Journalists
Three Al Jazeera journalists were jailed for seven years in Egypt on Monday after a court convicted them of helping a "terrorist organisation" by spreading lies, in a case that has raised questions about the country's respect for media freedom.
Remember: Dick Cheney's advice about Iraq was so great even George W. Bush even stopped taking it.- LOLGOP
- Rand Paul Throws Obama a Lifeline on Iraq, Spars With Dick Cheney
- Blue-state congressman holds House's No 2 GOP post
- Georgia GOP candidate Jody Hice: Muslims not protected by the First Amendment
- Popular Michigan contemporary Christian radio DJ fired after arrest on child sex charges
You know where it's bad now? Iraq. It was bad and now it's getting worse. Today President Obama said he might have to send in Dennis Rodman.- David Letterman
Hell, No, Rand Paul's Son Won't Go!
One U.S. lawmaker firmly believes the United States should keep its sons and daughters out of Iraq's increasingly tangled and bloody conflict.
"I'm not willing to send my son into that mess," Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, told CNN chief political correspondent Candy Crowley on Sunday.
We may soon be entering a world where your boss gets decide which kind of birth control God thinks should be covered by insurance.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama encouraging family-friendly work policies
- CDC reassigns director of lab behind anthrax blunder
Katy Perry and Hillary
Maybe Hillary Clinton will take Katy Perry up on her offer.
The pop superstar says she'll write Hillary Clinton's theme song if the former secretary of state does decide to run for president again.
DRUDGE: HILLARY ACTUALLY DIED IN 1966; TRUTH REVEALED ON COVER OF ABBEY ROAD ALBUM- LOLGOP
Duck Duck Goose
Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson explained over the weekend that people had misunderstood the intent of his homophobic comments because he was just “trying to help those poor souls and turn them to Jesus.”
- Brent crude falls toward $114 as Iraq supply fears ease
- News Corp. sells Community Newspaper Group
- Ni hao, y'all: US hinterlands woo Chinese firms
- U.S. Presbyterian Church to shed investments in Israel protest
According to a new report, Yahoo! has more diversity in its staff than Google. Meanwhile, Bing is still just the one guy.- Seth Myers
US Supreme Court Allows Pollution To Be Regulated BUT....
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday trimmed the Obama administration’s power to curb greenhouse gases under a long-running air pollution program in a decision that means most major facilities, including power plants and refineries, will continue to be regulated....But industry could claim a partial win because the court ruled on a 5-4 vote that some facilities the government had wanted to regulate will be exempted.
And once we get the name Redskins changed we can all focus on improving the lives of suffering Indians, right guys? Guys? - John Fugelsang
I hope you had a good time today!
- Pope excommunicates Italian Mafia members
- Couple rescued after treading water for 14 hours off Florida coast
- Florida city councilman photobombs groundbreaking in another city, holding imaginary shovel
- Police: Zapped driver sheds stun gun barbs, flees
- College rowing team rescues woman in the Mississippi River
- More than 20 firefighters rescue U.S. student trapped inside giant vagina sculpture in Germany
Time To Deflate Photo
Hidden Lake in Glacier National Park, Montana.