Supreme Court Moves Toward Legalizing Lying In Campaigns
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in an unanimous opinion Monday that the anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List has standing to sue over an Ohio law that prevented it from making false statements about a political candidate in 2010.
16% support sending combat troops to deal with the crisis in Iraq, that rises to 29% if the troops are all named Bush and Romney.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. Captures Benghazi Attack Suspect
- Iraq's Maliki defies call to reach out, accuses Saudis of 'genocide'
- Will ISIS plan a 9/11-style terror plot against the US?
- Israel ramps up pressure on Hamas in hunt for missing teens
Obama sending 275 troops to Iraq. There are 278 Republicans in Congress (233 House + 45 Senate), so which 3 get to stay home?- Top Conservative Cat
The Largest US Embassy In The World Is In Iraq
American combat troops in Iraq may be heading to the exits -- or not -- but the U.S. government's enormously expensive intervention there is hardly coming to an end.
In a telling sign of how dangerous and chaotic Iraq remains more than eight years after President George W. Bush launched the war against Saddam Hussein, U.S. diplomats, military advisers and other officials are planning to fall back to the gargantuan embassy in Baghdad -- a heavily fortified, self-contained compound the size of Vatican City
“This is a direct result of the U.S. intervention, and I don’t want to say I told you so, but this was foreseen. So, right now, Al Qaeda is fighting Iran. That’s what’s going on. I’m not so sure that’s a bad thing in the general sense of things. We should not get involved in this. If Al Qaeda wants to fight Iran, let them do it.” – Richard Clarke
- Erin Burnett Grills Paul Bremer on Iraq: 'Aren't You the One Who Got Us into This Mess?'
- MSNBC Guest to Bill Kristol: America Thinks Your Plan to Go Back into Iraq Is 'Nuts'
- Tea Partier Chris McDaniel’s Mississippi KKK Connection
- NC GOP Senate candidate: Blacks, Hispanics overtaking ‘traditional population’
- 'Today' Makes Priceless Donald Trump Correction
Iraq is a mess, but we should blame Hillary for voting for the war, not the Bush administration who lied to get approval and then botched it. - Top Conservative Cat
Joe Scarborough Is Still A Big Bully
Reminder: Scarborough Tried To Shut Down This Website
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, who has a history of attacking peopling on the Internet for mentioning that a dead intern was found in his congressional offices, said on Tuesday that the Supreme Court should force Google to remove “crap” search results.
Eric Cantor was the Tea Party’s biggest ally in Congress. He didn’t know what hit him. After the concession speech he made, on the way home, he was saying, 'I don’t get it. I was unreasonable. I was uninformed. I was hateful. What happened?'” – Bill Maher
Rock The Voter News
“If we bombed Iraq, we would be working with the Shiites, which means we’d be allies with Iran. We would be part of the Axis of Evil!” – Bill Maher
Where Freedom Of Speech And The 2nd Amendment Collide
An eastern New York teacher has sued the school district that fired him over online comments he made to a “medium” while playing the game Words With Friends.
The Bedford school district fired 35-year-old Adam Heller following a disciplinary hearing to discuss Sandy Hook conspiracy theories and apparent threats made by the English teacher during the online game
- Oil prices slip as US deploys small force to Iraq
- Retirees Suffer as 401(k) Rollover Boom Enriches Brokers
- Jon Stewart Is A More Trusted News Source Than MSNBC, Study Says
- Actor Who Hawks Gold to Fox Viewers Is Actually 'Big Fan' of Obama
- Woman Jailed Over Outstanding Debt Dies in Her Cell
OBAMA REFUSES TO FOLLOW BUSH PRECEDENT OF LETTING THE NEXT GUY CLEAN UP YOUR TERRORISTS . - LOLGOP
China And Iraq
As the situation in Iraq worsens, China is showing increasing consternation. And while authorities have mainly issued broad statements of concern, it’s no secret what worries those in charge in Beijing: the risks the crisis could pose to its Iraqi-sourced oil supply and China’s three petro-majors, all active in the country.
Illinois passes law banning police ticket quotas. Residents celebrate with drag racing and public urination.- The Daily Show Tweet
- Court: $1.8M house built on park must be removed
- Meth lab found at California retirement community
- Long Island couple finds 3-foot python in couch
- New Mexico blind man gets auto mechanics degree
- Florida teen looks just like Elsa from Disney’s “Frozen”
Time To Deflate Photo
Glass beach, California.