Tennessee brings back electric chair
Tennessee has decided how it will respond to a nationwide scarcity of lethal injection drugs for death-row inmates: with the electric chair.
“If the Old Testament were a reliable guide in the matter of capital punishment, half the people in the United States would have to be killed tomorrow”. ~ Steve Allen quotes (American Comic, Actor, Composer and Writer, 1921-2000)
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Execution drugs unavailable, states eye electric chairs, firing squads
- Iraqi Kurds ship oil through region's own pipeline
- China warns Japan, Philippines accuses China in maritime spat
- Russia blames West for everything that's happening in Ukraine
- Putin: Russia will respect result of Ukraine vote
REPUBLICANS SHOCKED TO DISCOVER THAT THE PEOPLE THEY SEND TO WAR EVENTUALLY NEED HEALTH CARE. - LOLGOP
The US Navy Believes In Climate Change
Sea level rise impacting naval bases. Climate change altering natural disaster response. Drought influenced by climate change in the Middle East and Africa leading to conflicts over food and water — as in, for instance, Syria.
Republicans who are complaining about the "quality" of care we give to prisoners at Gitmo also don't want to close Gitmo.- LOLGOP
|Seems to me that there are more school shootings, because there are more guns available.|
- Meghan McCain: Jesus Christ Couldn't Have Saved Father's White House Bid
- Michigan official compares LGBT rights supporters to Nazis: ‘Shame, shame on you’
- TX woman pays conservative artist to welcome ‘Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis’ to Hollywood
- Mentally ill Florida inmate scalded to death by guards, and authorities don’t seem to care
- Allen West rips double-amputee veteran Tammy Duckworth for joining Benghazi panel
OSHA/Obama Basher's Business Has Horrific Accident
During the 2012 presidential campaign, Wisconsin businessman Lance Johnson said President Barack Obama's workplace safety inspectors were burdening him and killing jobs with too much red tape.
"I've never been audited by more government agencies in my life than I have under Obama," Johnson, president of Johnson Brass & Machine Foundry Inc., in Saukville, Wisconsin, told The Wall Street Journal in a Nov. 2, 2012, campaign story.
On Monday, Johnson's foundry was the site of a horrifying industrial accident.
Scandals uncovered by the GOP: Some terrorist attacks can't be stopped, veterans need more health care & Tea Partiers try to avoid tax laws.- LOLGOP
Fill in the form, in the right hand column, with the blank you filled in!
Tennessee approved the use of the electric chair again, with the added provision that none of the electricity be generated by wind or solar. - Tea Party Cat
Well, If Joe Scarborough Hasn't Heard Racist Statements About Obamacare, Then It Must Be True!
Joe Scarborough said Friday that he doesn't understand what evidence Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) has to back up his claim that opposition to President Barack Obama's signature health care law is driven by his race. "I must say, I have been behind closed doors with thousands of conservatives through the years. I have never once heard one of them say in the deep south or in the northeast or in South Boston, 'Boy, I really hate Obamacare because that black president'
GOP Wants Unlimited Supply of Lipstick For Their Pigs
The Republican National Committee on Friday sued the Federal Election Commission in an effort to raise unlimited cash like super PACs do.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama raps GOP as he raises money for Durbin in Chicago
- Obama's stroll is no walk in the park for Secret Service
Blessed are the conservatives, for they may select their own facts.
--Book of Murdoch, 7:14 - Tea Party Cat
UN Jumps All Over Vatican Torture
A United Nations committee concluded Friday that the Vatican has effective worldwide control over bishops and priests who must comply with a U.N. anti-torture treaty, a finding that could expose the Catholic Church to new lawsuits by victims of clerical sex abuse.
"The U.S. Cardinals said they are going to develop a code of ethics to help them deal with the sexual scandal. Wait a minute, I thought their already was a code of ethics, it's called the Bible." —Jay Leno
- Oil edges up toward $104 ahead of US data, holiday
- Gold Futures Poised to Drop as U.S. Home Sales Increase
- HP's Chief Firing Officer Meg Whitman Irks Investors: StockTwits
- Your eBay Password For Sale? How, Where And Why
Donald Sterling had one pump fake left in him
Donald Sterling has signed the Los Angeles Clippers over to his wife Shelly, a source close to the team confirmed today to ABC News.
Shelly Sterling, who previously shared ownership of the beleaguered NBA franchise with Donald, is now in talks with the NBA over selling the team, the source said.
The best part of the Kimye wedding is the $ saved by serving all that food from Kim's last wedding that's still fresh.- John Fugelsang
Pretty Please, Friends!
- Here, piggy piggy: U.S. turns to military gear in hunt for feral swine
- Missing pet pigeon flies to school of young owner
- KY family’s dog goes missing, returns hours later after unexplained surgical procedure
- Levi's CEO: 'Don't Wash Your Jeans'
- Prosecutor Sorry For 'Crack Hoes' Facebook Post
Time To Deflate Photo
Huaya Picchu which offers an extrordinary view of Machu Picchu, Peru.