Rand Paul to GOP: Our party's gone crazy and we're offending people
Senator Rand Paul, R-Ky., is attempting to dial back Republican rhetoric surrounding voter ID laws, telling the New York Times the GOP needs to avoid further alienating minorities.
"Everybody's gone completely crazy on this voter ID thing," Paul said
Rand Paul can try to be Bill Clinton all he wants but he’ll never be president - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Rockets, gunfire herald start of Taliban's spring offensive in Afghanistan
- Iran says it built copy of captured U.S. drone
- Boko Haram releases new video claiming to show missing Nigerian schoolgirls
- Report: EU adds Russians to sanctions list over Ukraine
Republicans have hit just the right note by mocking people's concern for 200 kidnapped girls. Who will ever question their compassion now?- LOLGOP
War On The Environment
Two teams of scientists say the long-feared collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet has begun, kicking off what's likely to be a centuries-long process that could raise sea levels by as much as 15 feet.
- Your one-stop guide to the Republican Party's scandal wish list
- Republican Rubio: I don't believe in climate change and I'm ready to be President
- Allen West: Kidnapped Nigerian girls are a ‘fishy’ Obama plot to distract from Benghazi
- Fist-waving fired HGTV hosts are ready to ‘clean house’ on the gay ‘agenda of silence’
- Donald Trump: Gay NFL player ‘pretty out there’ for kissing boyfriend in public
- Virginia official: Non-Christian public prayer violates my rights ‘because I don’t believe that’
Sandy Hook Denier Confronts Mother Of Victim
A vinyl peace sign installed at a playground in Mystic, Connecticut, dedicated to a victim of the Sandy Hook shooting was stolen last week by a man claiming that the Newtown massacre never happened.
After stealing the 50-pound sign from the Grace McDonnell playground, the man called McDonnell’s mother saying he did it because he believes the shooting at the school was a hoax, according to CBS2.
According to the mother, Lynn McDonnell, the man told her that her daughter “never existed.”
Inserting Foot Past Mouth, Into Throat
Banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling says Magic Johnson isn't a good role model for the children of Los Angeles, making the comment to CNN in the same interview where he also asks for forgiveness for the racist comments he made in leaked audio recordings that surfaced last month.
If the polls keep looking this bad for the GOP, the may even have to drop the Benghazi charade and run an actual campaign.- LOLGOP
Get Out The Vote, Kentucky!
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and his Democratic challenger, Alison Lundergan Grimes, are in a virtual tie in NBC News/Marist's May survey.
In a biography Michael Jordan said that as a kid, he saw so much racism that he began to hate, quote, “all white people.” Jordan said he only started to feel compassion for white people after watching them play basketball. - Conan O'Brien
Florida Reports Deadly MERS Virus
U.S. health officials said on Monday a second case of MERS, a deadly virus first discovered in the Middle East in 2012, has been found in the state of Florida.
Young women are having more sex and fewer abortions -- which is another reason the right hates Obamacare. - LOLGOP
CONSERVATIVES FEAR GAY KISS WILL FORCE THEM TO EXPLAIN THEIR HOMOPHOBIA TO THEIR SMARTER, MORE TOLERANT KIDS. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama congratulates Michael Sam, first openly gay player drafted
- White House: Obama to speak at Tappan Zee Bridge
When Republicans care about the 16 Americans dying a day because they reject Medicaid expansion, they can play the "4 dead Americans" card.- LOLGOP
What Tin Foil Hats Think: Masonic Lodge Reopens
The Washington Monument is reopening Monday, spiffy and safe after repairs from earthquake damage. But if the wait is too long for the elevator ride to the top, D.C. has other attractions that might suffice.
- Europe's gas security at risk, Russia says
- Why Banks at Wal-Mart Are Among America's Top Fee Collectors
- Bill requiring labeling of genetically modified foods advances in Massachusetts ...
- Michael Sam was the 249th pick, but he's No. 2 in rookie jersey sales
Sony has invented a new kind of cassette tape that could store 47 million songs. They estimate that they’ll be ready to demonstrate the new cassette for the public sometime in the year 2267 when it finishes rewinding. - Seth Myers
Wall Street Surges: Socialist Marxist Communist Kenyan President Thrilled
U.S. stocks rallied on Monday, with cyclical names driving the Dow to its second all-time high in as many sessions as the S&P 500 moved within striking distance of its own record
A town in Texas just announced a controversial plan to recycle toilet water and use it for drinking water. Dogs said, “How are you only thinking of this now?” - Jimmy Fallon
- Hey, Did You Know There's a Satanic Black Mass at Harvard Tonight?
- Boy Scouts rescue Ann Curry after TV journalist is hurt on hiking trail
- Honest janitor awarded over $76k after finding huge stash of money in a toilet
- Bears suspected in New Hampshire car break-ins
- Authorities help runaway cows get back home
- Astronaut gives University of Connecticut graduation speech from space
Time To Deflate Photo
Methane bubbles in Lake Abraham, Alberta, Canada.