Operation American Spring reveals plan to dismantle Obama’s America, starting Friday
The organizers of Operation American Spring don’t really expect their demonstration to dislodge some of the nation’s top elected officials.
At least, not right away.
Photos: Operation American Spring Misses Projected Attendance By About 9,999,850. Obama must be so relieved.
If you don't want the government telling your church what to do, your church doesn't get to decide what your government does.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- GOP leader to block military immigration measure
- Man with gun shot by police at north Utah hospital
- Hagel says US won't let Iran build nuclear weapon
- Putin tells Crimean Tatars their place is in Russia
- Fight against Ukraine rebels threatens more unrest
The Military Industrial Complex Is Building the Space Fence!
One of the Pentagon’s biggest contracts this year — dubbed the Space Fence — would created a radar system to track all the debris floating in space and threatening to maim or destroy satellites or manned spacecraft,
Man they hate Hillary. Wonder how long before Donald Trump demands to see her birth certificate?- Will Durst
- Former Oklahoma GOP chairman busted for cocaine and pills
- Conservative groups: U.S. porn consumption a major ‘public health crisis,’ like smoking
- Residents call on NH police official to resign for calling Obama a ‘f-cking n-gger’
- Lobbyist who wanted to ban gays in NFL now boycotting Rams and Visa over Michael Sam
- Oregon GOP Senate hopeful was accused of stalking, harassing campaign donor
Benghazi Battlefield Update
A U.S. Republican lawmaker on Thursday issued a second subpoena for Secretary of State John Kerry to testify before Congress this month about the 2012 attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi in which four Americans were killed.
Karl Rove says Hillary has brain damage. He’s the guy who shepherded George Bush into the Oval Office, so he’s familiar with the signs.- Will Durst
Rock The Voter News
Most Americans have a favorable view of former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and think she will win the 2016 presidential election, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.
"In Colorado a man was accidentally released from prison 90 years too soon. In a related story, everyone in Colorado is high." –Conan O'Brien
- Swiss to vote on $25 an hour minimum wage
- Donald Sterling won’t pay fine, threatens to sue NBA
- Pennsylvania rabbit breeder sues fracking support company over animal deaths
Obama is the exact opposite of GW Bush. He's a Jeopardy President in a Wheel of Fortune Nation.- Will Durst
Is Shinseki Next?
The top official for veterans' health care resigned Friday amid a firestorm over delays in care and falsified records at veterans' hospitals.
Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki says he has accepted the resignation of Robert Petzel, the department's undersecretary for health care.
We should be thankful that Chris Christie doesn’t smoke crack or take his shirt off like Putin or text naked pictures of his junk to anybody. - Will Durst
- A Gay Bomb? 5 Unbelievable Pentagon Schemes
- Measles virus used to put woman's cancer into remission
- Ancient skeleton shedding light on first Americans
- A woman threatened a Burger King’s staff and customers over her Cinnabon roll not being fresh enough
- Kansas girl takes the wheel in emergency
Time To Deflate Photo
I wish I was under the lights in the most fascinating city in the world. IMHO.