Krauthammer: Climate change is ‘superstition’ like ‘rain dance
of Native Americans’
Author and Time magazine conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer said earlier this week the belief in global climate change is a mere “superstition” akin to the “rain dance of Native Americans.”
Guess who’s back? Monica Lewinsky. She did an interview in the upcoming Vanity Fair. This is big news … in 1998. If you are happy that Monica Lewinsky is back in the news that means you're probably an aging writer because it was the golden age of comedy, ladies and gentlemen.- David Letterman
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Attacks in Iraq, Including Cafe Bombing, Kill 12
- Western missions in Yemen on alert as army advances against Qaeda
- Iran, six powers hold 'useful' nuclear talks; agreement elusive
- Ukraine says peace road map has some common ground with its ideas
- Delaware Air Force base on lockdown after report of suspicious person
- German lawmakers decide to quiz Snowden
The GOP's Benghazi committee should have to register as a Super PAC.- LOLGOP
Republican General Attacks Cheney - Not Benghazi
In a fiery appearance on MSNBC’s The Ed Show, Former Bush administration official and retired U.S. Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson said that he is ashamed of his party, the GOP, for continuing to investigate the government’s response to the 2012 attack in Benghazi. Wilkerson told host Ed Schultz that the Republican Party should instead be investigating “war crimes” orchestrated by former Vice President Dick Cheney.
- Republicans have an 82 percent chance of winning back the Senate
- Conservative Groups Spend a Fortune Attacking Republicans
- The Country's Most Republican Company? The Makers of Wonder Bread
- Louie Gohmert blasts 800-page WH report: ‘This climate change was global freezing in the 1970s’
- CNN host explodes after guest denies calling Michelle Obama’s Nigerian girl tweets ‘cheap’
Benghazi versus 9-11
The chairman of the select committee soon to be established to investigate the Benghazi attack, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), joined CNN host Jake Tapper on Wednesday to discuss how that investigation might unfold. After conceding that Gowdy was not in Congress at the time, Tapper pressed him on why Republicans seem more concerned about the intelligence failures that led to the Benghazi attack and not those that led to the Iraq War.
OH: The people who say the government is coming for your guns are actually coming for your health insurance.. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- The USA Freedom Act: Bill to end NSA’s bulk collection of phone records advances
- Our Alarming Food Future, Explained in 7 Charts
I WANT A GOVERNMENT THAT'S JUST SMALL ENOUGH TO CREATE A IMPEACHABLE SCANDAL WHEN A DEMOCRAT IMPROVES THE ECONOMY TOO MUCH. - LOLGOP
The Electoral College in 2016
Last week I gave the Democrats a better than 80 percent chance of winning the 2016 presidential election if the popular vote is evenly split. The estimate is based on taking into account the long-term trends across the states and projecting where they’ll be in 2016. Here I discuss the Electoral College math behind the prediction in order to clarify the Republicans’ disadvantage.
Richard Branson has announced plans to develop a new type of plane that could fly from New York to Tokyo in one hour. Apparently the engines are powered by human screams. - Seth Myers
- US reveals steps to improve oil train safety
- Fannie, Freddie to Pay $10.2 Billion in Dividends to Treasury
- Nearly half of all home sales all-cash deals
- Vermont becomes first US state to mandate GMO labeling
The difference between the Tea Party and Republicans is the Tea Party watches Fox News' commercials.- LOLGOP
Remember Donald Sterling?
Reviled NBA owner Donald Sterling, after denying he was a racist, hinted that his league-ordered sale of the Los Angeles Clippers is anything but a slam dunk.
Sterling declared himself a color-blind global humanitarian in yet another secretly recorded chat...
The U.S. Treasury Department booked a $114 billion surplus in April, the largest for that month since 2008, according to the latest estimates from the Congressional Budget Office released Wednesday.
The Los Angeles District Attorney is now investigating Donald Sterling’s mistress after she allegedly threatened to release more audio recordings in order to blackmail him. Sterling is very upset because he prefers to be whitemailed. - Seth Myers
A new survey in Britain shows that one out of six people would have sex with a robot. While five out of six people don’t like how you’re looking at that Roomba.- Seth Myers
- Florida woman gets land-clearing company to bulldoze trailer of neighbor she doesn’t like
- United States full of ‘witchcraft,’ bishop warns during conservative prayer event
- Journalists in Jordan fight on live TV talk show
- NSA's gibberish tweet not what it seems
- Make way for ducklings, New York style
Time To Deflate Photo