Karl Rove Is a Hillary Clinton Blood Clot Truther
Over the weekend, Karl Rove repeatedly suggested that Hillary Clinton has had a brain injury, dredging up an early conspiracy theory questioning Clinton's ability to run for president.“Thirty days in the hospital?" Rove told a conference audience, according to Page Six, "And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.” A spokesperson for Clinton's team responded that her heath was "100 per cent. Period," adding, "Karl Rove has deceived the country for years, but there are no words for this level of lying."
REPORT: REPUBLICANS PLAN ON CONTINUING #BENGHAZI INVESTIGATION WELL INTO HILLARY CLINTON'S SECOND TERM. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Rush hour bombs targeting Shi'ites kill 24 in Baghdad
- Big gaps remain in Iran nuclear talks but deal possible: U.S.
- Saudi announces 5 new MERS deaths
- U.S., China spar again on South China Seas dispute
- Separatists kill seven Ukraine soldiers in heaviest loss for Kiev forces
Gee, Do You Think This Is Illegal?
Nearly two-dozen Florida police officers fired at least 377 shots at a pair of unarmed men inside a crashed vehicle late last year, killing them both.
Thursday is the deadline for Iran to meet a series of measures to delay its nuclear program. Then Iran said, “Do you mean ‘DEADLINE deadline’ or ‘Sign up for Obamacare deadline?'”- Jimmy Fallon
Hillary Clinton with a brain injury would probably only beat Ted Cruz in maybe 40 states. - LOLGOP
- Jeb Bush Tells Poor People To Stop Mooching and Get Married
- Gun lobbyist hopeful that Bundy militia will block feds if they try to do anything, anywhere
- Even Pat Robertson thinks Young Earth creationists are nuts: ‘Deaf, dumb, and blind’
- Judge: Conservative group can’t have docs that would ‘out’ LGBT Justice Dept employees
Soon, All That Will Be Left of Cliven Bundy Will Be His Hat With No Cattle
The U.S. Bureau of Land Management has begun an investigation that could lead to charges against nearly 50 people who rode ATVs on an off-limits trail last weekend in Utah to show their displeasure with the federal government.
How about this weather, ladies and gentlemen. It's 81 and cloudy, just like Donald Sterling.- David Letterman
Rock The Voter News
- Obama’s changes to deportation policy likely to irritate Republicans
- Hillary Clinton opens up about her mother in new memoir
I Wonder Who Will Fire The First Shot
Self-styled revolutionary patriots plan to converge on Washington, D.C., this week to drive President Barack Obama and disloyal lawmakers out of office...The activists say they expect 10 million to 30 million like-minded Americans to join them Friday in the nation’s capital for a rally patterned after Occupy Wall Street and “Arab Spring” protests.
GOP America. Where Medicare is negotiable but tax breaks for the rich aren't.- LOLGOP
What? A Televangelist Making Sense? The World Is Ending!!!
Televangelist Pat Robertson is not known for his progressive views, but even he recently lashed out at Young Earth creationists who think that the Earth is only 6,000 years old.
- US crude, Brent hit two-week highs on perceived stocks
- US regulator opens door wider for Americans on mortgages
- Facebook Eyes Beijing Office In Slow Move To China
- UN: More robust flight tracking needed by global aviation community
- Madoff Victim Fund receives nearly 52000 claims totaling $40 billion in losses
Cliven Bundy is not a serious candidate for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination but neither are any of the other candidates.- LOLGOP
The Sterlings Need To Hire A PR Firm. A Very Large PR Firm.
Shelly Sterling defended her right to hold onto her stake in the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday, telling NBC’s Savannah Guthrie it's sexist for the NBA to punish her for the actions of her husband, who she claimed suffers from dementia.
The St. Louis Rams made history on Saturday by drafting Michael Sam, making him the first openly gay player in the NFL. Yep, an NFL player who’s never been with a woman — or as Tim Tebow put it, "Eh, it's been done."- Jimmy Fallon
A Small Donation Goes A Long Way
- Stephen Colbert rips NFL culture that welcomes rapists, but not gays
- Two Kids Hospitalized as "Bounce House" Gets Flung 50 Feet in the Air
- Teen Girl Ejected From Prom Because Horny Dads Can't Stop Staring
- Elderly driver hits 11 parked cars while trying to exit a parking structure
- 8-year-old Florida girl helps mom deliver healthy baby brother
Time To Deflate Photo
Thunder Mountain, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada.
Beautiful peace to all.