Georgia GOP candidate: ‘I’d rather see another terrorist attack’ than submit to ‘jack boot’ TSA
A Georgia Republican candidate said he would rather see another terrorist attack than submit to the “jack boot” thugs in the Transportation Security Administration.
This maroon is the guy/gal in line at the airport who argues with the TSA agent, "Why should I give up my water bottle, I just paid $5 for it." OR "I am a __________ (fill in the blank, in this case a surgeon) and I need my key chain penknife." And then it escalates....international flights are the worst for these types of maroons.
GOP leaders have announced their Benghazi committee will have 7 Republicans, 5 Democrats & 4 of Cliven Bundy's steer guarded by 5 militias.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- South Korea warns North Korea over new nuke test
- Six wounded in knife attack at southern China rail station
- NATO commander says must consider permanent troops in Eastern Europe
- Israel's Peres says Netanyahu blocked 2011 peace deal
- Vietnam and China face off in South China Sea
Vladimir Putin has signed a new law banning the F-word from movies. Now the Russian version of "Wolf of Wall Street" is eight seconds long. You sit down and it's over.-Conan O'Brien
Bush's Hand Holding Friends
A court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced the editor of an Internet forum he founded to discuss the role of religion in the conservative Islamic kingdom to 10 years in jail and 1,000 lashes, Saudi media reported on Wednesday.
- Sarah Palin: Hillary Clinton may change mind on abortion once she’s grandma to ‘real baby’
- Lynne Cheney: ‘One would hope’ all Clinton mistresses get mag covers before Hillary runs
- Charlie Crist: ‘Intolerable’ racism and hate for Obama is why I left the GOP
- Stephen Colbert mocks Bible-loving Okla. lawmakers for getting bamboozled by Satanists
- Comedian John Fugelsang on government prayer: ‘Scalia law is a lot like Sharia law’
Republicans vow to search for the answers about Benghazi until they discover the questions.- LOLGOP
"Don't even ask the Supreme Court (on Net Neutrality), because they once had a case like this, and one of the justices asked, 'What's the difference between email and a pager?'" - Bill Maher
Cheney Chomping At The Bit
Lynne Cheney posed this question about the timing of Monica Lewinsky’s first-person essay in Vanity Fair: Were the Clintons behind this?
“I really wonder if this isn’t an effort on the Clintons’ part to get that story out of the way,” Cheney, wife of former Vice President Dick Cheney, said during a Tuesday night interview on Fox News. “Would Vanity Fair publish anything about Monica Lewinsky that Hillary Clinton didn’t want in Vanity Fair?”
Tea Party candidate - n. someone who admits what Republicans actually believe. -LOLGOP
Houston Baptist University president Robert B. Sloan, Jr. said last Friday that same-sex marriage was not a civil rights issue because being gay was like being an alcoholic.
Rock The Voter News
- Driver Detained After Following Obama Daughters' Motorcade
- Obama to Al Roker: Climate change is a problem affecting
Analysis that lumps together Hillary and Jeb is terrible. Hillary is a one-of-a-kind pioneer. Jeb is the second Bush too many.- LOLGOP
GOP Money Laundering Operation?
There are a few things you should know about the Virgin Islands Republican Party: It has no full-time staff, has not had regular meetings for nearly two years, and only about 4 percent of the $200,000 it has raised since last fall has gone to party coffers.
- Oil rises on industry data showing stockpile fall
- Asia stocks down after tech jitters shake Wall St
- Fast-food worker strike about to go global
"Can't we walk and chew gum at the same time? Can't we at least raise the minimum wage while people are starving, and then look for the better opportunities at the same time?" - Bill Maher
Water Is Going To Be The Gold Of Tomorrow
The warming of Earth, with human consumption of fossil fuels as the main cause, will have severe consequences for every region of the United States, according to the Third National Climate Assessment released Tuesday morning by the Obama administration.
A new study found that a growing number of dog owners are giving their pets anti-anxiety medication as a way to calm them down and reduce unwanted stress in their lives. Then dogs said, “Or, you could just sell the vacuum cleaner.”- Jimmy Fallon
- Man is fined for drunk driving in a car that was being pushed
- Philadelphia Suspects Didn't Like Gas Prices; Shot a Hess Gas Station Clerk and Sold It Cheaper
- Real estate agent mails angry letter to older couple who park on their own lawn
- Politician accused of stealing campaign signs because he was caught on camera, stealing campaign signs
- Long way down: New video of World Trade Center BASE jumpers surfaces
Time To Deflate Photo
The submerged forest of Lake Kaindy, Almaty, Kazakhstan.