Democrats should run on Obamacare, Bill Clinton says
ll Clinton encouraged Democrats to run on President Obama's healthcare law Wednesday, saying it was bringing down the cost of healthcare in the U.S. and that with 8 million people enrolled, "we’re rockin' along pretty good here."
Most Democrats won't listen to Bill Clinton, they're afraid of Republicans and are spineless standing up to them.
Fundamentalist Christians seem to feel their religion gives them right to demand anything from the government -- except feeding the poor.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- ICC to investigate claims of abuse by UK forces in Iraq
- US Sends Drones Into Hunt for Nigerian Girls
- Two U.S. health workers ill after MERS exposure; World Health Organization meets
- Chinese general tours U.S. carrier as maritime tensions fester
- Fire Breaks out at Camp Pendleton Base
As president, John McCain clearly would have picked which countries to invade with the same care he selected his running mate.- LOLGOP
Bush Nation Building Legacy: Iraq Debates Law That Would Allow Men To Marry 9-Year-Old Girls
A stroll through the Baghdad Book Fair last month was a lesson in today's cultural norms in Iraq. The books — gold-embossed, neatly arrayed — were almost all religious, and most of the customers were men.
- Karl Rove: Hillary Clinton's health 'will be an issue in the 2016 race'
- The Iowa Republican Senator-to-Be Who Thinks Iraq Had WMD
- Vandals hit playgrounds honoring Connecticut school massacre victims
- Chris Christie says Obama could benefit from a Republican-controlled US Senate
- Tea Party Candidate Wins Republican Nod for Capito Seat
Bill Clinton expects more such attacks on Hillary: "I'm still waiting for them to admit there was nothing to Whitewater."
What War on Women?
Starting Thursday in Michigan, a woman must purchase an additional insurance policy if she wants reimbursement for an abortion, unless her life is at stake.
The new law drops coverage of most abortions from existing policies -- even to terminate a pregnancy resulting from rape or incest.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama warns transportation money will run out if Congress dawdles
- Obama not 'hell-bent' on Senate immigration bill
- ND appeals federal judge's ruling on abortion ban
The demographic time bomb that threatens the GOP won't matter at all if seniors start to get that Republicans really want to end Medicare.- LOLGOP
Donald Sterling REALLLLLY Needs A PR Firm Or Duct Tape For His Pie Hole
In a 2003 housing discrimination lawsuit that should have prompted the NBA to ban both Sterling and his wife a decade ago, one of his own employees testified that the billionaire had one question upon learning that the apartment where the blind, partially paralyzed tenant resided was in desperate need of repairs.
“Is she one of those black people that stink?” Sterling is quoted as asking. “Just evict the bitch.”
- Oil gains on reports US may lift oil export ban
- Expect an 'Internet of Things' Explosion by 2025
- CNBC Anchor Loses It: 'I Don't Know Who the Republican Party Is Anymore'
Fox News poll shows Obama's approval slowly edging up and Obamacare with its highest favorable rating ever recorded. - LOLGOP
Child Labor In US Tobacco Fields
An international rights group is pushing the federal government and the tobacco industry to take further steps to protect children working on U.S. tobacco farms.
A report released Wednesday by Human Rights Watch claims that children as young as 7 are sometimes working long hours in fields harvesting nicotine- and pesticide-laced tobacco leaves under sometimes hazardous conditions.
If we called it #BenghaziCare, would Republicans want everyone to get it?- LOLGOP
A small donation goes a long way.
- Burst Water Pipe Reveals Century-Old Crusader Murals in Jerusalem
- Underwater Assault Caught On Video In Hawaii
- Car thieves taunt victim by posting picture of his stolen items using his Facebook account
- Ohio court OKs order that dad can't have more kids
- Police: Teen wearing stolen tux arrested at prom
- Woman calls 911 after Subway put marinara sauce on her Flatizza, not, ‘pizza sauce’
Time To Deflate Photo