Boehner calls for select committee on Benghazi; Kerry subpoenaed
Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) said Friday that he would form a House select committee to investigate the September 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya.
I wonder how much money Republicans have spent investigating Hillary Clinton for the past three decades? 30 million, 50 million, 100 million? So far, no bang for OUR bucks.
"The Republicans in Congress voted no on the minimum wage. Wow, that's not the Republicans I know. I think they're confused. We're supposed to apply the economic sanctions to the Russians." –David Letterman
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Minnesota teen's alleged plot to bomb and open fire at school foiled
- Suicide Attack Kills 5 Police Officers in Iraq
- Iraq: Al-Maliki calls vote 'slap' to terrorism
- Hundreds feared dead, thousands trapped under Afghan landslide
"Yesterday Russia's deputy prime minister said the White House should revise its sanctions or else his country won't help NASA. And this is true, astronauts will have to start using a trampoline to get to space." –Jimmy Fallon
Obama and Merkel versus Putin
President Obama and German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday ratcheted up the threat of economic backlash against Russia, saying they are preparing broader sanctions if Moscow continues to stoke violence in eastern Ukraine in the run-up to elections later this month.
- Dick Cheney just can't help himself
- Republican Senators Promise To Work Five Whole Days A Week If Elected
- Republican Legislator Pens Fantastically Crude, Obsessive Op-Ed About Anal Sex
- Christie or Bush? Key Republican donors question who to support in 2016 ...
I think Republicans may really in a position to win the votes of Americans who think #Benghazi is bigger tragedy than Iraq or 9/11.- LOLGOP
Obummercare Is Back!
A new report this morning confirms that Republicans intend to use upcoming confirmation hearings for Obama’s HHS nominee to breathe new life into political attacks on Obamacare in advance of the 2014 elections.
Democrats should absolutely relish this development.
If Obama gets anyone else health insurance or creates any more jobs the House GOP will be forced to reveal he was born on grassy knoll.- LOLGOP
Certainly your predominately African-American "militia" is permitted to set up checkpoints anywhere it likes in Nevada, no?- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Virginia's Governor Is Considering Expanding Medicaid Without Republicans
- Worse than AIDS: Antibiotic resistance the next world health crisis, experts say
Too Much South In Your Mouth Is Deadly
People in the southeastern United States have a much greater risk of dying early from any of the nation's five leading causes of death, federal health officials reported Thursday.
BTW: It's time to start calling the Great Recession the Bush Recession because they're actually thinking of running another one. -- LOLGOP
- US to create gasoline stockpile in Northeast in case of storms
- US job growth jumps, but shrinking labor force a blemish
- Rupert Murdoch's spring romance: News Corp. buys Harlequin books
No Need To Worry About Mount St. Helens. Fingers crossed.
Magma levels are slowly rebuilding inside Mount St. Helens, a volcano in Washington state that erupted in 1980 and killed 57 people, although there was no sign of an impending eruption, U.S. scientists said.
FUN FAX: The only jobs we haven't recovered from the Bush recession are gubbermint jobs. - LOLGOP
- Woman gives birth aboard plane on Spanish island
- Walking with dinosaurs in Turkmenistan's 'Jurassic Park'
- Whale washes up in New Jersey, gets graffiti tag
- Family reunited with dog that went missing 18 months ago during Hurricane Sandy
- Mother accuses funeral director of holding baby’s remains for ransom
- Hundreds of birds flew into a woman’s home
Time To Deflate Photo
Would you take a chance on this swing in Casa Del Arbol, Baños, Ecuador?
I hope you all have a peaceful weekend.