Oklahoma stops execution after botching drug delivery; inmate dies
A vein on an Oklahoma inmate "exploded" in the middle of his execution Tuesday, prompting authorities to abruptly halt the process and call off another execution later in the day as they try to figure out what went wrong.
The American death penalty kills innocent people, is demonstrably racist, and in Oklahoma, is now administered via torture. It is 2014.- Rob Delaney tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Botched Oklahoma execution was like watching medieval torture
- US: Al-Qaida affiliates surge, terrorism spikes
- Kerry to resume Mideast peace talks after a pause
- More activity seen at N. Korea nuclear test site
Putin Propaganda Is So 1950s
Moscow calls the detention center under construction near the Russian border a "fascist concentration camp." Inside the barbed-wire fences, the reality appears less ominous: It's an EU-funded project to hold asylum seekers and illegal immigrants, similar to other such detention centers across Europe.
All In The Family
Shelly Sterling — who distanced herself from her spouse’s hate speech in a statement on Monday — was accused in a 2009 deposition related to a federal discrimination lawsuit against the Sterlings of saying that Latinos were filthy and that she had called one of her husband’s tenants a 'black motherf-----.'
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said he doesn't think Donald Sterling should be kicked out of the league for comments made in private conversation. After hearing this Sterling said, "Wow, this is the first time I've liked a Cuban."- Conan O'Brien
- Glenn Beck: Hillary will have lesbian sex on White House desk to support gay marriage
- Justice Antonin Scalia makes ‘hugely embarrassing’ blunder in latest dissent
- Republican leaders shut off support to Rep. Michael Grimm
- Colbert: Clemency for crack offenders unfair to GOP because bankers only snort cocaine
REPUBLICANS SPLIT OVER SARAH PALIN'S PLAN TO REPLACE OBAMACARE WITH WATERBOARDING THE SICK.- LOLGOP
Rich White Guys Say No. Again.
Senate Republicans blocked an election-year Democratic bill on Wednesday that would boost the federal minimum wage, handing a defeat to President Barack Obama on a vote that is sure to reverberate in this year's congressional elections.
Sarah Palin and the Tea Party are scamming the GOP base and embarrassing the party. Let's hope they keep it up!- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling was recorded telling his girlfriend not to hang out with black people. Some people are actually defending Sterling, saying he has a very good record of hiring minorities. For instance, he always has at least one white guy on the team. - Jimmy Fallon
Allen West Wants Benghazi Back!
According to Media Matters, West said that while Sterling may have said some reprehensible things, the scandal is just a distraction from what happened in the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012.
- Oil price falls on supplies rise, Russia sanctions
- Austria, Russia sign agreement on gas pipeline
- Shell profit falls 45 percent on refineries charge
- Adidas reinstates Los Angeles Clippers deal after NBA bans Donald Sterling for racism
Shares of Twitter (TWTR) tumbled more than 10% Wednesday to their lowest price since going public last year. The micro blogging site revealed results late Tuesday that reinforced jitters about its user activity and engagement.
Believe it or not, Starbucks says they're significantly under-stored, which I didn't know was a phrase. For instance, currently there is no Starbucks at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. That needs to be fixed immediately.- Jimmy Kimmel
South Getting Pummeled By Tornadoes and Floods. Blame Obama.
Severe floods in Florida's Panhandle and coastal Alabama deluged roads and engulfed homes and cars on Wednesday, the latest mayhem created by a tornado-packing storm system that has killed at least 34 people in the United States this week.
Jamaica is reportedly close to passing a measure that would legalize marijuana. Yeah, in Jamaica. Political analysts are calling it a bold move that could change nothing.- Conan O'Brien
I need a little help from my friends.
Please help keep All Hat No Cattle online.
- Russia to NASA: Use trampolines to get into space
- Town fears that huge swelling beached blue whale carcass ‘might explode’
- FSU's Jameis Winston accused of shoplifting crab legs
- Teacher mistakenly hands out pornographic calendar full of ‘sick twisted things’ to students
- City doesn’t know where 851 million gallons of missing water went
Time To Deflate Photo
Huacachina Desert, Peru.