Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday appeared to hold the United States partially accountable for the case of Washington Post journalist and Saudi critic Jamal Khashoggi, who vanished after entering the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul and is believed to have been killed.
Putin furious at Saudis for using his puppet without permission.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Two Americans wounded in attack targeting top U.S. commander in Afghanistan
- Saudi who arrived in Turkey day of Khashoggi 'murder' dies in 'traffic accident'
- Trump rebukes Saudis, but also gives them more time
- 'That grip and grin will come back to haunt him': Pompeo takes heat for friendly Saudi sit-down
- U.S. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin withdraws from Saudi conference
- US incorporates diplomatic office for Palestinians into Jerusalem embassy
Trump dispatches Sarah Huckabee Sanders to Saudi Arabia to provide lying advice. - Andy Borowitz
*Adjusts Tin Foil Hat*
A new internet hoax claims that the Mayo Clinic is intentionally misdiagnosing pregnant Trump supporters so it can force them to get abortions — and some of the president’s fans are actually falling for it.
Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman reminds you that "Murder and Dismember the Journalist" is actually just a drinking game. -John Fugelsang
- Russian billionaire set up US company before Trump Tower meeting
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen continues meeting with feds
- Paul Manafort Has Begun Dishing on Roger Stone
- Paul Manafort is barred from wearing a suit to his court hearings
- Emmet Flood steps in as White House counsel following McGahn departure
- Former Walker officials say they won’t vote to reelect Wisconsin GOP governor
- House GOP leader McMorris Rodgers faces Obamacare backlash
- Ex-GOP official: Bring guns to Trump's Montana rally in case of violent protests
So if tRump wants to call Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" can we call him "Pokeapornstar"?- JoeinWV tweet
Poor Heidi Cruz Can't Afford A Second Home
Heidi Cruz, the wife of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), is upset that she still has to be her household’s primary breadwinner because her husband “only” makes $174,000 a year as a member of the United States Sen
I asked Pompeo if Jamal Khashoggi is dead? He heard me, made eye contact, but walked away. - Peter Alexander, NBC
I’m so tired of code red drills. I’m tired of hiding in corners of my classrooms. I’m tired of hearing my friends cry while hiding because we know what it’s like for it not to be a drill. I’m tired of being scared to go to school in America. - Lauren Hogg
Rock The Voter News
- Biden: 'I hope they don't' impeach Trump
- Barack Obama doesn't care about Pokemon
- Democrats question plan for new FBI HQ near Trump's DC hotel
We can't let the murder of one person stop us from selling $110 billion of weapons that will murder many persons. - John Fugelsang
Lara Trump Thinks The Kavanaugh Effect Inspires Women To Vote GOP
Lara Trump thinks more women are “inspired” to vote for Republicans in the upcoming midterm elections because of the “Kavanaugh effect.”
“After what I like to call the Kavanaugh effect ... the number of women that I think are more inspired on the Republican end now to get out and vote is really astonishing,”...
The administration's deadline to reunite families it separated at the border passed 12 weeks ago today. What is their plan to rectify this great wrong, and to do it immediately? -Hillary Clinton tweet
- Trump’s former chief economic advisor says his trade war is destroying the economy
- Kleenex to rebrand 'Mansize' tissues as 'Extra Large' after sexism complaints
- Trump's name is removed from Manhattan's Trump Place, the latest licensed property to shed the president's branding
- America’s archaeology data keeps disappearing – Even though the law says the government is supposed to preserve it
Trump is so determined to find out what happened to Jamal Khashoggi that he's going to send the FBI to do a thorough, 3-day investigation where they can't talk to anybody from Saudi Arabia or Turkey. -John Fugelsang
Imagine if you will.. You put money in a piggy bank for the majority of your life and one day the government broke into your house and stole it and left a note saying “ we are taking this to pay for our mistakes”. That’s what republicans want to do with Medicare and SS. -irishygirl
Will Mark Zuckerberg Be Pushed Out As Facebook CEO?
Four major U.S. public funds that hold shares in Facebook Inc on Wednesday proposed removing Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg as chairman following several high-profile scandals and said they hoped to gain backing from larger asset managers.
I hope you had a good time today!