Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are looking into whether President Trump's inaugural committee misspent funds or accepted donations in exchange for access to the administration...
Trump’s lawyers claimed that the Constitution contains “no provision for removing a person from office when that person was installed there by a foreign power.” - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- Seven-year-old Guatemalan girl dies in US custody: report
- Homeland Security Secretary Nielsen blasted for response to death of 7 year old girl who died in Border Patrol custody
- Newtown marks 6th anniversary of Sandy Hook shooting
- U.S., South Korea can't agree on sharing the bill after Trump's criticism
- Germany's environmental minister takes on Trump over cost of pulling out of Paris deal
There are no words to capture the horror of a seven-year-old girl dying of dehydration in U.S. custody. What’s happening at our borders is a humanitarian crisis. - Hillary Clinton
I can't believe these parents would be willing to risk their children's lives just to invade another country for selfish reasons. - Marie Connor
GOP Senators Stand Up To Trump
The U.S. Senate delivered a rare double rebuke to President Donald Trump on Saudi Arabia on Thursday, voting to end U.S. military support for the war in Yemen and blame the Saudi crown prince for the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Anybody else think Kirstjen Nielsen should face an international criminal tribunal in The Hague? - Nick Knudsen
Delusions of Grandeur?
President Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen said in an interview broadcast Friday that he hopes to be remembered in history for bringing the country together.
Ten Years Ago Today
- Trump leaves GOP in turmoil with shutdown looming
- Michael Cohen: Trump knew hush-money payments were wrong
- Trump Considering Son-In-Law Jared Kushner For Next Chief Of Staff
- Melania Trump Attacks the Media, Telling Sean Hannity They are Liars and Opportunists
- Chris Cuomo to Kellyanne Conway: I'll call you a liar ‘if I have to’
- George Conway rips Giuliani for calling alleged campaign finance violations 'not a big crime'
- DeVos to cancel $150M in student loan debt after court loss
- "This is going to be a mess": Top Florida officials still haven't provided any guidance to election supervisors on implementing the measure to restore felon voting rights
I have a sick feeling this is all a very calculated audition for a “He’s a Lib! And She’s Totally Not!” TV talk show, where George and Kellyanne pretend to disagree all the way to the bank. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
The Kavanaugh Effect
The Chief Justice of California’s Supreme Court announced on Thursday that she had left the Republican Party following the confirmation of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
2 things a smart criminal doesn't do: Piss off the media and the law. - Kona Lowell
Not to make light of the situation but snorting Adderall might be the least terrible thing Trump has ever done. - OhNoSheTwint
Rock The Voter News
- Rep. Adam Schiff: "I think the Justice Department needs to reexamine that OLC opinion - Office of Legal Counsel opinion - that you cannot indict a sitting president."
- Russian Uranium One Deal And Hillary Clinton In The News Again
- Michelle Obama jokes Barack's message of hope began with being late for dinner
Irony is when the real "Fake News" spills the truth on you.
And We Thought George W. Bush Said Stupid Stuff
Donald Trump has made so many inane, dishonest comments that it would take days to lay them all out. But it’s not impossible that one of the most memorable will be something he said on Thursday.
Association With Trump Destroys National Enquirer’s Reputation For Integrity. - Andy Borowitz
Friendly reminder that when Obama cried about the Sandy Hook massacre, Republicans said he was faking it. - OhNoSheTwint
- Stocks Extend Slide as Weak Data From Europe and China Reveal Trade War Damage
- Thanks, Amazon: Northern Virginia home sales rocket 90% in November
- California has a plan to tax text messages
- The 25 Most Popular Passwords of 2018 Will Make You Feel Like a Genius
Congress leaves DC today. These useless Republicans won’t be back:
-Paul Ryan: Worst. Speaker. Ever.
-Orrin Hatch: Demented.
-Jeff Flake: Spineless.
-Bob Corker: Gutless.
-Dana Rohrabacher: Putin’s Rep.
-Trey Gowdy: Obsessed with Hillary.
Good riddance to all of these traitors. - Scott Dworkin
One Toke Closer To The Line?
Hemp is about to get the nod from the federal government that marijuana, its cannabis plant cousin, craves. A provision of the farm bill that received final approval in Congress on Wednesday removes hemp from the list of federally controlled substances and treats the low
Happy 18th Birthday AllHatNoCattle!
Still Crazy After 18 Years
Eighteen years. Wow.
Eighteen years ago, I bought the domain name AllHatNoCattle.net the day after Al Gore conceded to George Bush. I was sickened that Jeb Bush broke his oath as my governor to uphold the laws of Florida, and instead went to the U.S. Supreme Court to stop counting the votes. Papa Bush sent James Baker to help Jeb. Jeb also threw about 60,000 voters off the rolls before the election. I dared to call it nepotism.
Florida has since gone to hell in a handbasket due to Jeb Bush and the Republican takeover of the state. Jeb gave Florida the stand-your-ground law and open carry while the GOP ransanked any sane laws. Flori-duh, it deserves that moniker.
George Bush was in Florida when 9-11 happened. Then he hijacked our grief and flew it into Iraq.
Soon, the years passed with Dubya as president and we got an outed CIA agent, "legalized" torture, 2 raging wars and a crashed economy before Dubya last darkened the White House door.
Then, America regained its sanity and elected Barack Obama. What a great time that was, we were full of hope as Obama put America back together again.
Full Stop. I was diagnosed with cancer in 2009. I had no health insurance. I had a husband who wouldn't help me, so I turned to my viewers. One of my viewers in Peru, Joe, wanted me to come to Peru, all expenses paid for cancer treatment. My son, who was in China recovering from a 15 story fall days before my diagnosis, wanted me to go there for treatment.
At that time I was so ill. I had stage 2 Hodgkin Lymphoma. I was too weak to make those long flights alone. I really thought I was going to die.
The only other country I knew that could help me was Costa Rica. I made the 3 hour flight with donations from you all and got on their health insurance plan. After 12 chemo sessions over 6 months and 20 days of radiation, my cancer was gone. You, my viewers, helped me so much through that awful time, not only with donations but your emails, jokes, and optimism. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
When Obamacare care passed when I was at the end of my chemo treatments. I was so thrilled. I remember sitting on my hotel room bed alone, watching CNNI when it was announced. I broke down crying hoping no one would ever have to go through what I went through knowing my own country would not help me.
Now, its 2018 and Republicans are still trying to kill Obamacare. They literally don't care about your health AND your right to vote.
AllHatNoCattle has been alive for 3 presidents. Only one was a good president. America needs humor now more than ever.
AllHatNoCattle will be at your service until I die because I probably wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
By the way, Lisa means smooth in Spanish.
Happy 18th Birthday AllHatNoCattle, from me!