President Donald Trump on Monday ordered the declassification of various documents and text messages related to the Russia investigation, prompting new concerns about the increasing politicization of intelligence materials...The President also ordered the Justice Department to release fully unredacted text messages "related to the Russia investigation" from former officials he's continually lambasted on Twitter given their connections to the investigation, including FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr, a current Justice Department official.
The guy who won’t release his tax returns is releasing the private texts of his political enemies. - Windsor Mann
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Moscow blames Israel for downing of Russian plane over Mediterranean
- China accuses Taiwan of manipulating students with sex to become spies
- US Space Force estimated to cost $13 billion in first five years: report
- Three homeless men in critical condition after baseball bat attacks in downtown L.A
REPUBLICANS: who can be sure about what happened 36 years ago
ALSO REPUBLICANS: when the founding fathers put a comma in this sentence they meant we can have assault rifles. - Ben Rosen
Trump Escalates Trade War To War On Christmas
President Donald Trump said Monday that China is paying the U.S. billions of dollars in tariffs as he ramps up his trade war with Beijing. But that's inaccurate: American consumers and businesses are the ones who will be paying higher costs for imports after he slapped penalties on $200 billion in Chinese goods....The duties, which go into effect Sept. 24, amount to a 10 percent tax on everything from Christmas lights to bicycles and are likely to be passed on to consumers ahead of the holiday shopping season.
Karma: when Kavanaugh has to sit through grilling about his sex life after working so hard to expose Bill Clinton’s.- Lea Black
- WSJ columnist dismisses Kavanaugh sex assault accusation because no ‘sexual penetration occurred’
- Women for Trump chair questions Kavanaugh accuser and #MeToo movement: 'A woman's word is not gospel'
- 'Just start calling it locker room rape?': Internet lights up Orrin Hatch for saying Brett Kavanaugh accuser is 'mixed up'
- Evangelicals will crucify Trump if Kavanaugh SCOTUS nomination fails: MSNBC reporter
- Stormy Daniels offers grotesquely graphic description of Trump’s genitals in salacious new book
- Regretful Trump voters are getting sick of his immorality: ‘Children will think this is acceptable behavior’
- Rhode Island town council votes to boycott Nike over Kaepernick campaign
- Cruz jokes: Democrats will ban barbecue across Texas
- ‘You can’t count on a black quarterback’: Texas educator sorry for racist post that he thought was private
- Kitchen torch behind fire at Republican LG candidate's home
Getting 65 women to say nice things is the congressional equivalent of turning up the music to cover up her screams. - Madison Anderson
Hey Trump Retirees, He's Coming For Your Social Security!
A top economic adviser to President Donald Trump said on Monday he expects U.S. budget deficits of about 4 percent to 5 percent of the country’s economic output for the next one to two years, adding that there would likely be an effort in 2019 to cut spending on entitlement programs.
Whatever you do, please do NOT go figure out why Toad and Mario Cart are trending today. - George Takei
The Republican party is:
— Blaming women.— Shaming women.— Denying women.— Abusing women.— Grabbing women.— Assaulting women.— Suppressing women.
The Democratic party is:
— Electing women. - Ryan Knight
Rock The Voter News
- Alumnae of Kavanaugh accuser’s high school express support for her
- Ads promoting tougher gun regulations up significantly from four years ago
- Woody Allen hints Ronan Farrow may be Frank Sinatra's son after all
It’s pretty clear Brett Kavanaugh has been trying to take away a woman’s right to choose since high school. - Dana Goldberg
Ronan Farrow Has The Trump N-Word Tape.👍
Investigative journalist Ronan Farrow reportedly has possession of Donald Trump tapes from when he started on NBC’s “The Apprentice”
Ronan Farrow has Trump N-word tapes from "The Apprentice."
If you've done something even remotely bad, keep a distance of at least 10 thousand miles between you and Ronan Farrow.
For instance, if I was, say, Brett Kavanaugh, I'd already be on my way to Australia. - NicoXW tweet
Call me crazy, but I think having 17 year-olds worry that any sexual assault they commit now might follow them around for the rest of their lives would be a GREAT thing. - Ben Wexler
- Federal mine safety official accused Trump of illegally putting miners’ safety in danger
- ACLU accuses Facebook of allowing employers to exclude women from jobs ads
- CNN's Anderson Cooper unloads on Trump Jr. for spreading 'idiotic' conspiracy theories about him
- Walmart worker fired for loudly insulting Muslim shopper and spying on her in changing room
- Twitter’s Chronological Timeline Is Back. Just Wait Until You See How Weird It Is
“Hello, I am an opportunistic woman. I make up decades old sexual assault accusations against rich and powerful men because my lifelong dream is to get death threats from strangers calling me a lying whore.” See how f*cking ridiculous that sounds, idiots? - OhNoSheTwint
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich. Trump read that right.
More than $8 of every $10 of wealth created last year went to the richest 1%.
That's according to a new report from Oxfam International, which estimates that the bottom 50% of the world's population saw no increase in wealth.
The Supreme Court ruled in the Hobby Lobby case that religious preferences don't necessarily have to follow laws.
Your move, Rastafarians. - John Fugelsang