Greg Gianforte admitted to attacking a reporter and apologized during his victory speech last night, as he kept Montana's sole House seat in Republican hands.
The Republican congressional candidate for a special election in Montana yesterday reportedly body-slammed a journalist after he asked a question about the Republican health care plan. Now, to be fair, that basically is the Republican health care plan. - Seth Myers
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Terrorism in America: If You Knew What I Knew, You'd Never Leave the House, DHS's Kelly Says
- Gunmen kill 26 people in latest attack on Coptic Christians in Egypt
- Chinese Jets Intercept US Plane in 'Unsafe' Incident
- US secretary of state flies to Britain to say sorry for Manchester leaks
- Donald Trump and NATO: Why His Silence on Article 5 Is a Big Deal
- Scarborough Blasts Donald Trump’s NATO Speech: ‘Love Note to Vladimir Putin’
- Mystery ensues after federal prosecutor found dead in Florida
I no longer think Trump conspired with Russia to win the election, because he would have bragged about it to a barista by now. - Conan O'Brien
Trump Bullies Germans
President Donald Trump has said Germans are “bad” for having a large trade surplus with the United States, drawing attention to a contentious issue at a summit of world leaders where trade is already a sticking point.
Soon, a politician will hack up a reporter with a chainsaw & a majority will say, "He still gets my vote because he supports school vouchers" - Erik Bransteen
- Jared Kushner now a focus in Russia investigation
- Federal appeals court maintains freeze of Trump's travel ban. Attorney general vows Supreme Court appeal.
- Republican Senators Say Scathing Report on Health Care Bill Makes Repealing Obamacare Harder
- WATCH: Macron Cooly Ignores Trump Just Long Enough to Make It Uncomfortable
- Rush Limbaugh Swoons Over ‘Manly, Studly’ Gianforte
- John Boehner unloads on Trump: A 'complete disaster'
Usually I'm against nepotism but I would support Jared Kushner going to the same prison as his father. - Andy Borowitz
The media's obsession with Trump voters is like sympathizing with drunk drivers instead of the innocent people they mow over. -@goldengateblond
Jesus Christ. Trump Always Was Nuts.
A Nobel Prize-winning cardiologist says that Donald Trump has had “Russia mania” for decades, and that the president once asked for his help in order to get close to the former head of the Soviet Union....and then he took his thumb and he hit the desk and he said, ‘And within one hour the Cold War would be over!’ I sat there dumbfounded. ‘Who is this self-inflated individual? Is he sane or what?'”
I would say that Melania's anti-bullying campaign hasn't really taken off. - Andy Borowitz
In Rare Consensus, 28 NATO Nations Agree That Trump is Asshole. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama plays golf at St Andrews on Scottish visit
- Clinton on election loss: ‘I won’t lie, Chardonnay helped’
- Hillary Clinton Threw Major Shade at President Trump at Wellesley's Graduation
GOP strategist admits he colluded with Russian hackers to hurt Hillary Clinton, Democrats
The U.S. intelligence community has long since concluded Russia meddled in the 2016 election, and it was reported shortly after the 2016 presidential election that a GOP superPAC linked to Paul Ryan used illegally hacked material to attack Democratic...
Easy to ridicule Montana for electing a congressman who assaulted one man until you remember that the United States elected a President who boasted about assaulting multiple women. - Andy Borowitz
Trump called Germany "bad, very bad" for their car exports days after doing a sword dance with a regime that beheads dissidents with swords. - Brian Klaas
- FBI investigating attempted hack of Trump Organization: report
- Trump and May reaffirm plans to boost trade after Brexit
- Lawsuit Claims GM Used Defeat Devices On Duramax Diesel Trucks And SUVs
- CEO pay by the numbers: How big were last year's raises?
Costs associated with body slamming, such as X-rays to the elbow and other injured body parts, would have to be paid for out of pocket under the G.O.P. plan. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Was Right! Lying Ted!
The Federal Election Commission (FEC) on Thursday said that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) improperly accounted for Goldman Sachs loans he received during his 2012 Senate campaign.
The FEC’s finding, which was posted on its website, marked a rare moment of agreement between the agency’s five commissioners.
They make cat food out of cow, fish, turkey, chicken & lamb meat.
But not mouse meat.
Which is probably all cats really want. - John Fugelsang
|FYI: I in no way resemble the woman above.|