Trump earlier called the proposal to have Russians interrogate the Americans ‘an incredible offer.’
Ambassador @McFaul is a patriot who has spent his career standing up for America. To see the White House even hesitate to defend a diplomat is deeply troubling.- Hillary Clinton
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump says he'll have another meeting with Putin, again
- U.S. Officials ‘at a F--king Loss’ Over Latest Russia Sellout
- Trump's DHS chief Kirstjen Nielsen contradicts US intel on election meddling: I haven't seen evidence Russia favored Trump
- Israeli Parliament Passes Contentious Jewish Nation Bill
- North Korea has 2.6 million 'modern slaves,' new report estimates
As each day passes the pee tape seems more and more real. - Tony Posnanski
Trump Trashes EU, Again
President Trump on Thursday lashed out at the EU for imposing a record $5 billion antitrust fine on Google.
Trump wrote in a tweet that the move shows the EU is targeting U.S. companies.
Connect the dots:
2016: Putin tries to assassinate President of Montenegro
2017: Trump shoves the Prime Minister of Montenegro at NATO meeting
2018: Trumps meets with Putin
2018: Trump tells people he doesn’t want to have to defend Montenegro - The Hoarse Whisperer
FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot To Just Sit Back And Enjoy Collapse Of United States -The Onion
A Redheaded Spy & The NRA
Federal prosecutors unsealed charges this week against 29-year-old Russian national Maria Butina, a self-styled gun activist with long-running ties to the NRA who worked for Alexander Torshin, a high-level Russian government and banking official from President Vladimir Putin’s party. Butina, who was a graduate student at American University until this spring, began traveling to the United States in 2014 and operated as a “covert Russian agent,” according to an FBI affidavit.
Being sent to the U.S. to have sex with Republicans and #NRA sounds worse than being sent to the Gulag. - Victoria Brownsworth
- Alleged Russian Spy, Butina, Convinced John Bolton to Make Video
- Nunes declares war on the media
- ‘Go join CNN’: Fox News fans seethe after reporter calls out Trump for declaring media the ‘enemy’
- New Poll Reveals Huge Majority of Republicans Approve of How Trump Handled Putin Summit
- Spicer: I believe Trump is a truthful person
- Don Jr. and Eric Trump racked up nearly $250,000 in Secret Service costs in one month, watchdog says
- NRA’s Wayne LaPierre ‘shaking in his boots waiting for Mueller to come knocking’: Ex-DOJ official
- Sarah Sanders snaps at reporters for asking about Russian spy: Quit going after the Trump administration
"Hi, I'm Sean Spicer and I was led to understand there would be 20 pieces of silver at the end of all this?" - John Fugelsang
Trump Foundation Under Investigation?
The Trump Foundation is reportedly under investigation in New York for possibly violating state tax laws.
Two unidentified officials in Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) office said the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance inquiry could uncover criminal activity...
Trump is saying Russia is our friend and the American news media is the enemy. This evil dolt is gonna get more news people killed.- The Rude Pundit
Paul Ryan Worried History May Judge Him Harshly For Failure To Confront Tyrannical Food Stamp Abusers - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Most states aren’t planning to use federal funds to make major election upgrades before November
- Maxine Waters warns supporters not to counter-protest armed rallies against her
- The View’s Whoopi Goldberg abruptly ends Fox News’ Judge Jeanine interview after screaming match: ‘I’m done’
BREAKING:Moscow makes bid to host 2020 GOP National Convention. - JoeinWV
I Can Barely See Putin's Puppet Strings On Rand Paul
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) on Thursday introduced a resolution that would protect American elections from Russian interference — and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) objected to it because he said it exhibits “crazy partisan” hatred for President Donald Trump.
Robert Mueller just submitted his list of evidence for the Paul Manafort trial and look whose name is all over the first 30 items.
Bernie Sanders' Chief Strategist.
I have to say, when you said "I don't see any reason why it WOULD be Russia," for a minute it almost seemed like you were hiding something from us. Like there was something Putin knew about you that you wanted him to keep quiet. Now it all makes sense. Boy, I tell ya, Papa John must be at home right now going, “Wait, you can do that?”- Jimmy Kimmel
- Saudi Arabia won't export much more oil this month, official says
- McDonald's offering free french fries on Fridays for the rest of 2018
- Disney wins: Comcast drops its bid for 21st Century Fox
- Papa John's founder says it was a 'mistake' to resign
“I meant to say I would build a mall, not a wall.” - Edel Rodriguez
Devin Nunes Uses Campaign Money For Perks.
Rep. Devin Nunes used political donations to pay for nearly $15,000 in tickets to Boston Celtics basketball games as well as winery tours and lavish trips to Las Vegas, according to reports from the Federal Election Commission and two nonpartisan watchdog groups.
The makers of Crocs have announced they're coming out with a high-heeled shoe. While the wearers of Crocs have announced they're going to give plaid shorts a try.- Seth Myers