It was reported earlier today that a well-known and prominent pro-Trump Twitter account was actually run by a notorious Russian troll farm. The account, @TEN_GOP, was shut down in August by Twitter, but not before it had gained over 140,000 followers and had become an influential online conservative voice during and after the 2016 election.
The far-right was so busy believin' someone was gonna take their guns, they missed it when someone took their country. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump's response to four U.S. soldiers killed in Niger is already being compared to Benghazi
- Trump questions who paid for dossier: 'Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?'
- Trump changes to Iran deal face criticism from both sides
- Langley medics deploy to Puerto Rico, aid hurricane relief
- Baby born on USNS Comfort one of few Puerto Ricans treated on ship after hurricane
- NBC reporter: North Korean officials say they watch "Morning Joe" for the U.S. perspective on their country
- Father of fallen soldier wants to learn to use Twitter so he can call Trump ‘a damn liar’
AMERICA: With all our divisiveness, at least we come together to honor fallen troops.
TRUMP: Hold my tiki torch. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Republicans Want A Fast Investigation Of Russia Probably To Open Another Benghazi Investigation
A growing number of key Republicans are sending this message to the leaders of the congressional committees investigating potential Trump campaign collusion with the Russians: Wrap it up soon.
President Trump says “I give ourselves a ten” out of ten for the response to Puerto Rico storm.- Andrew Beatty, AFP
- Senator McCain suggests subpoena to make White House cyber aide testify
- Jacksonville Jaguars owner: Trump 'jealous of' NFL
- Trump: Uranium deal with Russia 'biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow'
- Senior House Republican expected to resign: report
- Georgia GOP governor hopeful holds ‘bump stock’ giveaway to spite ‘liberals and Hollywood elites’
- Oklahoma school bans ‘gestures of protest’ in new rule forcing students to stand for the national anthem
- Trump thinks he owns a Renoir, but Art Institute says real one hangs in Chicago
Our President lies more than most dudes on Tinder. - Bakari Sellers
Low Ticket Sales For Pence Event
The Colorado Republican Party lowered ticket sales for a fundraiser with Vice President Pence after it reportedly struggled to “fill the large room” where the event was being held.
The lowest-priced tickets for a GOP fundraiser in Denver were initially listed at $275 each, but event organizers dropped the cost to $150 after struggling to sell tickets
I have just added a clause to my will that says in the event of my untimely death Trump is forbidden from comforting my family. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Overruled By Judge On Abortion Access
A federal judge on Wednesday ordered the Trump administration to allow a pregnant, undocumented teenager to obtain an abortion.
The government, the judge wrote, must "promptly and without delay" allow the 17-year-old to be transported to an abortion provider closest to the shelter where she is being held. The judge wrote that federal officials are "restrained from interfering with or obstructing [the teen's] access to abortion counseling or an abortion."
Rock The Voter News
- School named after Confederate leader will be renamed for Barack Obama
- Fact check: No, the Clintons were not paid millions by Russia
2016 was 1st presidential election in 50 years without full Voting Rights Act & 22 states now have new voting restrictions in effect. - Ari Berman
Even Dubya Knows Russia Is Hacking Us
Former President George W. Bush on Thursday warned against Russia’s attempts to meddle in the United States election, calling on the nation to confront “a new era of cyber threats.”
I just hope there's never a president who makes me look at Trump the way Trump is making me look at George W Bush.- OhNoSheTwitnt
The Republicans have gone from Abraham Lincoln to Sarah Palin to Donald Trump. No wonder they don't believe in evolution. - Andy Borowitz
- Amb. Haley pours cold water on Trump’s pledge to ‘terminate’ NAFTA: ‘We would have done it already’
- Former NYT reporter: Editors killed my 2004 Harvey Weinstein expose after he met with them
- Amazon: More than 100 cities bid for new headquarters
- United CEO says 'we have dug ourselves in a hole,' sparking sell-off
After the events of the past 24 hours, Trump throwing paper towels is starting to look like his empathy highpoint. - Andy Borowitz
What Goes Up, Must Come Down?
On the 30th anniversary of the 1987 stock market crash, U.S. stocks are at a record high and investors are concerned that steep valuations may mean a correction is overdue, despite healthy corporate earnings and economic growth.
I hope you had a good time today.