Former casino executive Jack O’Donnell explained that President Donald Trump’s behavior can, at times, be “sociopathic.”
Just when you thought Donald Trump couldn't be less presidential, it's the next day. - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- New Zealand bans semi-automatic and assault rifles after mass shooting
- Conservative sounds the alarm on rabid Trump supporters who are agitating for a civil war
- Florida House Panel Approves School Bill Allowing Arming of Teachers
- At least 55 people have died as an overcrowded ferry capsized in Iraq's Tigris river
- U.S. farmers face devastation following Midwest floods
- House Intel panel to hold public Russia probe hearing with Trump pal Felix Sater next week
- ‘Show us your bone spurs!’: Ex-Nebraska Senator demands Trump’s x-rays — ‘you don’t grow out of them’
If New Zealand had elected a Donald Trump, he would've been impeached and imprisoned in three days. - Rex Huppke
New Zealand’s leader is fighting gun violence while ours is fighting dead war heroes. - Andy Borowitz
Trump's Pimp Is Quite Involved With Trump & Chinese CEOs
More than a year before her Super Bowl selfie with the president, Li “Cindy” Yang brought two Chinese-born tech executives, Lucas Lu and Ryan Xu, to take formal photos with President Donald Trump for $50K...But neither Ryan Xu nor Lucas Lu appear to have paid for the privilege. A search of a federal database showed no record of either man giving to Trump Victory, the political action committee that sold tickets — as well as perks like photos with the president — for the Dec. 2, 2017, breakfast fundraiser hosted by the Republican National Committee in New York City.
And to think, the president of the United States has a Chinese trademark license for Trump Escorts. I assume Don Jr. will take that helm.
- White House official caught using AOL email to discuss sensitive sale of nuclear technology to the Saudis
- Jared Kushner has been using WhatsApp and his personal email to conduct White House business
- Donald Trump bashes solar power and "windmills": "When the wind doesn't blow, turn off the television darling"
- Trump loves pitting families against each other — look what he did to Ronna and Mitt Romney: WaPo reporter
- Stunning video of Devin Nunes defending the N-word emerges after his disastrous lawsuit against parodies
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin says he deliberately exposed his children to chickenpox
- Ohio police unit that arrested Stormy Daniels disbands after officer charged with kidnap and rape
- Mike Huckabee calls Ocasio-Cortez "Manchurian Candidate" Communist recruit on 'Fox & Friends'
- Plantation slaves were ‘happy’ and ‘musical’ – according to Louisiana’s most visited historical site
Devin Nunes Threatens Defamation Lawsuit After Reputation Ruined By His Official Twitter Account. - The Onion
|EYE COLOR: Ashes of Lies|
Kellyanne Conway’s humble New Jersey roots laid the foundation for a long career in a male-dominated world of politics. Now, she’s the one consistent figure in the otherwise revolving door of the Trump White House..."People are always saying, 'George and you should write a book, George and you should come to Harvard and speak,' you know side by side and we should do all that, and I think, 'oh, OK,' but then I'd have to give him my power," she added.
Kellyanne Conway, the "alternative fact" is your husband George is absolutely correct. Who do you support, your loving husband or this unhinged president? - Rep. Maxine Waters
When a Republican says "Democrats started the KKK" what they mean is "I have no idea what has happened in the last 150 years." - Middle Age Riot
If Republicans want to force women to look at ultrasounds of their fetuses before having abortions, Republicans should be forced to listen to the desperate cries of children who have been separated from their parents before voting on immigration policy. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Cummings demands docs on Kushner's alleged use of encrypted app
- Kamala Harris' NH campaign adds two key staff members
- Elizabeth Warren backs plan to get rid of the Electoral College
- Cory Booker Teased The Possibility Of A White House Wedding
- John Hickenlooper took his mom to see adult movie 'Deep Throat'
- Hickenlooper: Why aren't female Democratic candidates being asked if they'd pick a man as VP
- Bernie Sanders 2020 presidential campaign pledges to offset 'all carbon emissions'
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg on Trump, Islamophobia, and His Presidential Bid
An important thing to remember about NeverTrumpers is they almost all think Mike Pence, the Iraq War and Brett Kavanaugh are wonderful. - LOLGOP
I Bet These People Fear For Their Lives
Two mysterious parties, labeling themselves Jane Doe and John Doe, have filed separate legal briefs in an attempt to limit the public release of personal information that could connect them to an underage sex trafficking operation allegedly run by New York financier Jeffrey Epstein and his partner, Ghislaine Maxwell.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good society that makes it just a little bit less easy for bad guys to get guns. - John Fugelsang
- Petition to cancel Brexit quickly blows past 1 million signatures and crashes UK Parliament’s website
- Deutsche Bank CEO sees strong case for merger with Commerzbank: source
- Levi Strauss shares surge 31 percent in return to stock market
- Dunkin' Released A New Donut Sneaker
Ideally, you want the President of the United States, the Mayor of Crazytown and the village idiot to be three different people. - Jeff Tiedrich
When the EU (formerly EEC) took the UK into the fold, it transformed the UK from being the sick man of Europe into #4 in the world economy. The UK is committing slow motion suicide with Brexit.
Boeing sold that new 737 Max as a great upgrade in part because it required no significant new training.Pilots were literally reading the manual as their plane plummeted to the ground. - The Hoarse Whisperer
When The Profit Margin Overrides Safety, Literally.
The doomed Boeing jets in Ethiopia and Indonesia lacked some safety features in their cockpits because the company charged extra to install them. But now, after the crashes and 737 Max jets being grounded around the world, Boeing says one of those features will come as standard on new models. Boeing’s optional safety features could have helped the pilots detect erroneous readings that experts believe may have been involved in the planes’ failures...
Report: Chinese Third-Graders Falling Behind U.S. High School Students in Math, Science. - The Onion
Me, anticipating the completion of my casita.