When the Senate Judiciary Committee convened last month to approve a bill to protect Robert Mueller, a number of Republicans opposed to the proposal clung to a wild claim: They said they felt bound by the late Justice Antonin Scalia’s dissenting opinion in a case that upheld a law, since lapsed..
The definition of insanity is postin’ the same tweet over and over and expectin’ Bob Mueller to go away. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- A Texas Town Mourns, And A Nation Struggles To Find New Ground In Gun Debate
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo promises 'strongest sanctions in history' and vows US won't allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon: 'Not now, not ever'
- China tests bombers on South China Sea island
- Two U.S. citizens say Border Patrol agent detained them for speaking Spanish
This weekend, by order of Donald Trump, every forest fire that was extinguished during the Presidency of Barack Obama will be re-ignited.-JRehling
|I swear I can barely stand another minute of Trump.|
The Department of Justice (DOJ) has asked its inspector general to look into whether the FBI surveilled President Trump's campaign for "inappropriate purposes."
“If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it and take appropriate action," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in a statement.
Email from Dee
Go to hell and stay out of our business you piece of commie sh-t.
I didn't answer the above email but if I did I would say:
I'm an American and believe in the Constitution, even the freedom for you to make a fool of yourself. Thank you for verifying my beliefs
This is probably Dee's pickup truck
- RNC gave almost half a million dollars to law firm representing people in Russia probes
- Rod Rosenstein and Chris Wray summoned to White House to discuss Trump’s ‘demand’
- Trump plan to pull back billions in funding for children's healthcare program hits wall in Congress
- John Bolton caught using a ‘shadow’ council to funnel new personnel into the White House
- Trump calls Devin Nunes ‘a courageous man’ at swearing in of CIA director
- GOP congressman: Jeff Session has ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ making him ‘sympathetic to his captors in the deep state’
- Ex-CIA officer refutes Trump on campaign informant: ‘This is what the FBI does’ if you have a Russian spy on staff
- WATCH: David Letterman cringes when Howard Stern describes how Trump would sexualize his own daughter
- The View’s Meghan McCain smacked down by co-hosts for slamming Kelly Clarkson’s moving gun speech
The Santa Fe shooter was stood up to and rejected by a girl he was harassing and now she and 9 others are dead, in case you’re still unclear about why women are hesitant to come forward about sexual harassment and assault. - OhNoSheTwint
Alexa show me white privilege
Disappearing Government Records? What?
Last week, several news outlets obtained financial records showing that Michael Cohen, President Trump’s personal attorney, had used a shell company to receive payments from various firms with business before the Trump Administration. In the days since, there has been much speculation about who leaked the confidential documents, and the Treasury Department’s inspector general has launched a probe to find the source. That source, a law-enforcement official, is speaking publicly for the first time, to The New Yorker, to explain the motivation: the official had grown alarmed after being unable to find two important reports on Cohen’s financial activity in a government database. The official, worried that the information was being withheld from law enforcement, released the remaining documents.
Imagine yourself in as much legal hot water as Trump. now imagine that your team of strategists is Rudy Giuliani, Steve Doocy and Sean Hannity. at this point you should also be imagining what it will be like to spend the rest of your life in prison. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Barack and Michelle Obama Sign a Deal with Netflix to Produce Shows and Films
- Sally Yates warns Trump’s ‘all-out assault on the rule of law’ has already targeted Bob Mueller
- De Blasio tells NY police to stop arrests for smoking weed in public: report
Please tell me again how a bunch of lifelong Republicans in the FBI colluded with Russia and Hillary to lose her own election so that Trump could win so that then the deep state could take him down because oh my god that all makes such perfect sense to me derpity derpity derpity - Jeff Tiedrich
This screenshot is from the Guardian covering the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
I Love Pope Francis
A gay man and victim of sexual abuse by a Chilean priest has said that Pope Francis told him that his sexuality “does not matter" and that "God loves you like this."
I think it’s hilarious that so many Republicans believe that President Obama sent a spy into the Trump campaign to get dirt, and then didn’t use any of the dirt and just let Trump win the election. Brilliant plan!- Woke Romney tweet
- ‘Netflix works with terrorists’: Conservatives go batsh*t threatening to cancel Netflix over deal with Obamas
- Ivanka Trump’s Fine Jewelry Company, Known as Madison Avenue Diamonds, Connected to an Alleged Fraud Scheme
- Russian agency tells restaurants to write their own reviews to impress World Cup fans
- Supreme Court sides with employers in class action arbitration cases
Gorsuch votes to let workers get ripped off.
From his Supreme Court seat.
Which was ripped off.
- John Fugelsang
Trump Puts China Tariffs Put On Hold
President Trump on Monday said that barriers to trade with China will "come down," adding that Beijing will buy agricultural products from American farmers as a result of trade talks.
Coverage of Trump’s rather sudden about-face on taxing Chinese imports should probably at least *mention* that a real estate project he’s involved with in Indonesia got a $500 million loan from the Chinese government earlier this month. - Matthew Yglesias
I loved the Royal Wedding. Harry and Meghan changed the Royals forever. I think Princess Diana had a lot of influence there, especially in the chyron below.
IKEA’s launching a new credit card that offers rewards and perks for frequent customers, but it is a bitch to put together!- Seth Myers
The rainy season has returned with a vengeance. I shut down my equipment several times today hence the late post, again.