President Donald Trump said Tuesday he would let Obamacare "fail" in the aftermath of his party's botched efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
"I think we're probably in that position where we'll let Obamacare fail," Trump said at the White House. "We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you, the Republicans are not going to own it."
It is hard to overstate the level of failure here. The GOP crushed their car at 90 miles an hour into a cliff with a grin on their face. - Stephen Colbert
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump ends the CIA’s covert program of arming anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move likely to please Russia
- Russia appears to be taking Georgia's land inch by inch
- China holds live fire drills, as border dispute with India enters fifth week
- Saudi national carrier says laptop ban on US flights ended
- Flying From Mexico To The US? Here's What You Need To Know About New Laptop Rules
Press didn't know you spent an hour during dinner in 1-1 discussion w Putin (& his translator). Other G20 leaders found it...unusual.- Ian Bremmer
Trump Nominates Sane Republican As Ambassador To Russia
The White House formally announced its plans to nominate former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman as ambassador to Russia, signaling its intent to put the onetime Trump campaign critic in a leading diplomatic role.
Governor Huntsman set to join every other member of the Trump administration as an ambassador to Russia. - Jason Kander
- Only 45% of Trump voters believe Donald Jr. met with a Russian lawyer, even though he admitted to it
- Poll: Trump Jr. meeting was a bad idea
- Spicer insists Trump Jr. meeting was only about adoption
- Spicer contradicts emails, President on Trump Jr meeting
- Donald Trump Jr. "miserable," can't wait for his dad's presidency to end: report
- It's Time for Hillary Clinton to Gracefully Bow Out of Public Life, Along with All Other Women
- Trump says no conclusions have been drawn as voting fraud panel starts its work
- Jeff Sessions's Justice Department turns a $65 million asset forfeiture spigot back on
- Chris Christie catches foul ball at Mets game, gets booed
- As Trump troubles multiply, Fox News won't stop talking about Hillary Clinton
- Conway: Hillary Clinton 'one of the only people' who believes in Russia collusion
RIP Republican Health Care Bill. In lieu of flowers, please send new representatives to Congress in 2018. - Stephen Colbert
The Russians Set Up Donald Jr. In OPERATION EASY AS PIE
Almost three decades before he participated in the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer, among others, Irakly “Ike” Kaveladze accused the American press of taking part in an anti-Russian “witch hunt.”
Surprise! The party that hates the government is terrible at running the government. - Michael Ian Black
President Trump told Republican senators that if they didn't vote for the healthcare bill, they'd look like dopes. And he combed his neck hair over the top of his head and walked away with his tie dragging on the floor. - Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton is Less Popular Than President Trump, Poll Finds
- Supreme Court allows Trump travel ban enforcement, but says it must allow broader exemptions for relatives
Watch Out For Wildfires
A stubborn wildfire burning in the rugged mountains outside Yosemite National Park has placed nearly 5,000 structures under threat Wednesday.
The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection says that the fire nearly doubled in size overnight and has now scorched roughly 71 square miles.
Weird. Trump Hasn't Tweeted About This.
Despite Donald Trump’s extremely active Twitter presence on his personal @realDonaldTrump account, former President Barack Obama’s @BarackObama retains a higher follower count.
Obama’s personal account has 92 million followers, while Trump has 34.1 million.
Well, the mob is in the @WhiteHouse. We have #POTUS colluding with the Russian Government; I never thought I would live to see this.- Bette Midler
- Spain's 'secret credit card banker' Blesa found shot dead
- Audi under fire in China for ad comparing used cars with brides
- Rare Form Of Mad Cow Disease Found In Alabama Cow
- Swimming robot probes Fukushima reactor to find melted fuel
This Article Made Me Think About This Quote, "There is a great future in plastics. Think about it. Will you think about it?"
Humans have created 8.3 billion metric tons of plastics since large-scale production of the synthetic materials began in the early 1950s, and most of it now resides in landfills or the natural environment, according to a study published today in the journal Science Advances.
The problem with guys who say 'Hate the sin, love the sinner' is that they actually tend to hate the sinner but kinda dig the sin. - John Fugelsang