When reality boxes in President Donald Trump, he simply chooses his own alternative, convenient truth.
The President reached for this politically pliable tactic yet again Tuesday while effectively endorsing Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore despite allegations the outspoken judge pursued teenagers, including a girl as young as 14.
One positive thing that has come out of this year is how reading the news now qualifies as cardio. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. Navy Aircraft Crashes in Philippine Sea
- Dramatic video shows mad dash as North Korean defector shot 5 times, pulled to freedom
- Kelly has stopped pro-Russia GOP lawmaker from connecting Trump to WikiLeaks founder
- Time, oxygen running out fast for crew of missing sub
- UN court says genocide committed in Srebrenica
- Report: Military personnel reassigned following Trump's Asia trip
- Kremlin was so enamored with 'Putin's favorite congressman' Rohrabacher they gave him his own code name
Seth Meyers: 'Maybe Trump thinks he's working hard' because Twitter doubled its characters
Some Coverups Are Worse Than The Crime. Not In This Case. They're Just Stupid.
Jared Kushner was worried about his father-in-law, President Donald Trump, reportedly asking a friend about the ongoing Russia probe: “Do you think they'll get the president?” The businessman and adviser to the president was reportedly concerned about the reach of special counsel Robert Mueller's ...
- Donald Trump Can't Even Pardon a Damn Turkey Without Mentioning Barack Obama
- Trump ‘keeps pressuring’ Jared and Ivanka to return to NYC as frustrations mount in the West Wing: report
- Ex-RNC chair: Trump's comments on Roy Moore 'beyond stupid'
- Murkowski backs repealing ObamaCare mandate in boost to tax reform
- Trump fans confuse LeVar Burton with LaVar Ball, send abuse to wrong person
- Michigan governor appoints official charged in Flint water scandal to lead public health council
- Trump: NFL players staying in locker room 'almost as bad as kneeling'
- Hillary-hating Washington man fatally stabs elderly ex-landlord he believed was a ‘demon’
- Trump fan: Thanksgiving is ruined because mom ‘exploited by sexist bullies’ doesn’t understand his love for president
- ‘I invented futons’: Wacky Trump supporter promises to help vacationing president ‘drain the swamp’
We don’t have a leader for a president. We have the personification of all of America’s ills. - Jared Yates Sexton
Don't vote for someone you wouldn't trust as babysitter.- Jesse McLaren
|Jesus wouldn't let this fool ride his donkey.|
A prominent right-wing preacher who appeared alongside Senate candidate Roy Moore at a campaign rally just days ago said that Moore dated teen girls because of their “purity” and because when he got back from Vietnam there weren’t any women his age left to date.
Pastor Flip Benham told a local Alabama radio show on Monday that there was nothing wrong with Moore dating teenage girls.
Finally a President that represents ALL pedophiles. - Billy Eichner
Senate Republicans engaged in obstruction to leave as many judicial vacancies unfilled as possible. Now Trump will add twice as many lifetime members to the federal judiciary in the next 12 months (650) as Obama named in eight years (325). American law will never be the same. - Frank Schaeffer
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton touts No. 1 spot on Time's 2017 book list
- Hillary Clinton: 'We are totally unprepared' for the rise of artificial intelligence
- DC to rename street outside Russian embassy after murdered Putin opponent
- Poll: Only 22 percent of Minnesotans say Franken should stay in office
- Detroit Free Press: Conyers must go
Can anyone imagine a dirty phone call from Charlie Rose? What would that even look like? I mean it’s like getting a dick pic from Abraham Lincoln.- Molly Jong Fast
Sexual Abusers Who Are Lawmakers
“Since last year, at least 40 lawmakers – nearly all men – in 20 states have been publicly accused by more than 100 people of some form of sexual misconduct or harassment, a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found.”
- Elon Musk claims his Boring Company has raised $300000 by selling hats
- Regulators to press Uber after it admits covering up data breach
- China's former internet czar faces corruption probe
- US commission recommends tariffs to curb Samsung, LG washer imports
Trump’s support of a child molester makes me nostalgic for the days when he just supported Nazis. - Andy Borowitz
What The Hell? Which Is It?
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen stuck by her prediction that U.S. inflation will soon rebound but offered on Tuesday an unusually strong caveat: she is “very uncertain” about this and is open to the possibility that prices could remain low for years to come.
The endless expanse of red brake lights on freeways trying to leave Los Angeles for Thanksgiving is our Fall foliage. - Elizabeth Hackett
Happy Thanksgiving Y'ALL!
I'll be back on Friday!