..."Now the Radical Left Democrats and their Partner, the LameStream Media, are after Brett Kavanaugh again, talking loudly of their favorite word, impeachment," he tweeted. "He is an innocent man who has been treated HORRIBLY. Such lies about him."
Good morning. The Supreme Court of the United States of America is currently 30% female, 70% male, and 22% sexual predator. - OhNoSheTwint
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Kim invited Trump to visit North Korea amid stalled nuclear talks: report
- Trump Reportedly Silenced G7 Leaders With Kim Jong Un Stories
- Trump: US 'locked and loaded' following Saudi attacks
- Tulsi Gabbard Rips Trump on Iran Threats: Acting Like 'Saudi Arabia's B*tch is Not America First'
- Spain rejects US request to extradite Venezuelan ex-spy
- Trump says he doesn't believe Israel is spying on U.S.
- Trump Unwilling to Meet With Iran With 'No Conditions,' Contradicting Pompeo, Mnuchin and Himself
- Fact check: Trump blasts media for reporting he'd meet with Iran with no pre-conditions -- but he said that, publicly
[Obama slightly bows to a Saudi royal to show respect]
HE’S A SECRET MUSLIM TERRORIST!
[Trump licks Saudi Arabian boots and takes everything they say as facts]
REMEMBER WHEN THE BLACK GUY BOWED? - OhNoSheTwint
The Russians Always Said They Would Destroy the USA From Within
...The compromise of FBI systems occurred not long after the White House’s 2010 decision to arrest and expose a group of “illegals” – Russian operatives embedded in American society under deep non-official cover – and reflected a resurgence of Russian espionage. Just a few months after the illegals pleaded guilty in July 2010, the FBI opened a new investigation into a group of New York-based undercover Russian intelligence officers. These Russian spies, the FBI discovered, were attempting to recruit a ring of U.S. assets — including Carter Page, an American businessman who would later act as an unpaid foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Kavanaugh Desperately Seeking Witnesses Who Ever Saw Him Wearing Pants . - Andy Borowitz
Heartbreaking Alert: How the USA Treats Their Dogs of War.
Bomb-sniffing dogs sent from the United States to its Middle Eastern ally Jordan are falling ill and dying due to poor treatment and negligence, a federal investigation has found.
A year-long evaluation by inspectors at the State Department found that at least 10 such dogs in Jordan died between 2008 and 2016 from medical problems. Even those who survive are suffering from "unhealthy conditions," such as inadequate kennels, poor sanitation, and overwork.
Blackout Brett Kavanaugh is probably so f*cking drunk right now. - Jeff Tiedrich
- 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns Subpoenaed
- Trump Suggests Congress Investigate Barack Obama’s Book and Netflix Deals
- Kellyanne Conway: It’s unconstitutional for Democrats to ’embarrass this president’ with impeachment
- New York Times issues correction on Kavanaugh story
- New reporting details how FBI limited investigation of Kavanaugh allegations
- WaPo gives Eric Trump 4 Pinocchios after ObamaCare website claim
- Alabama weather service employee who sent tweet wasn't aware of Trump's Dorian post: report
Starting to think that giving men the right to vote was a mistake. - OhNoSheTwint
How about the FBI, that we already pay taxes for, do its damned job and investigate Kavanaugh the way it should have in the first place... - Scott Bodenheimer
Rock The Voter News
- Ocasio-Cortez calls for Kavanaugh to be impeached
- Schumer, Pelosi push Trump to back universal background check bill
- Harris goes after DOJ antitrust probe of automakers over emissions
- Obama’s team lines up to defend Andrew McCabe in court
- Hillary Clinton’s Zombie Impeachment Memo That Could Help Fell Trump
After watching Pompeo destroy the State Dept, Barr weaponize the DOJ and Trump defile the presidency, it’s a naive notion to believe these scoundrels will ever allow themselves to be voted out of power.
We must use every Constitutional weapon to fight this evil. - Tea Pain
You Say You're Too Busy To Impeach Kavanaugh? Quit Taking So Many Vacations!
Judiciary chairman throws cold water on Kavanaugh impeachment. Jerry Nadler says the committee is too busy 'impeaching the president' to consider investigating the Supreme Court justice.
How awesome is it that when Roe v Wade is finally overturned, the deciding vote will be cast by the guy who was so blackout drunk all through high school and college that he can't remember how many women he sexually assaulted. ace f*cking job there, America, take a victory lap. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Trump authorizes use of emergency oil reserve after Saudi attacks
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy
- Welcome to the world's first 3D-printed village, where structures can be printed in 24 hours
- A new online era of The Far Side is coming
- Lori Loughlin 'Incredibly Panicked' After Felicity Huffman Prison Sentencing, Source Says
Felicity Huffman and her husband
There’s at least a 50% chance Trump thinks Netflix is a country. - Rex Huppke
|No night watchman? Seriously?|
No crew members were on watch when a fire broke out on a dive boat last week near Santa Cruz Island, Calif., killing 34 people, federal investigators said Thursday.
The six-member crew was asleep at the time, five in berths behind the wheelhouse and one in a bunkroom, according to the National Transportation Safety Board’s (NTSB) two-page preliminary report.
Please Support the