President Donald Trump objects to an effort by Congress to prevent his administration from recognizing Crimea as part of Russia. Crimea is a region in Ukraine ..
Trump will listen to anyone who likes him. TRUMP I LOVE YOU RESIGN. - Seth MacFarlane
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Putin ally Torshin wooed young Americans visiting Moscow
- This Is Why Putin Is Targeting Three DHS Agents
- Roger Stone shares image of himself and Trump as ‘Space Force’ wearing swastikas
- Voice of America: Correspondent detained in China
- Trump signs McCain defense measure, doesn't thank McCain
John McCain refused to be released early from captivity so other POWs captured before him could be released first. Trump would throw on a dress if he was on the Titanic if it meant he was rescued faster. @SenJohnMcCain Thank you Senator - irishygirl
45 years ago John McCain was released after being held captive for over 5 years.
Hey Trump, Russia Says It Wants To Devalue The U.S. Dollar
Russia has been discussing for some time the possibility of using national currencies to settle bilateral trade deals with Turkey, China and Iran, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on a visit to the Turkish capital....Lavrov, speaking at a news conference with his Turkish counterpart, said over time the role of the U.S. dollar as the currency of global trade will decline.
Sen John McCain was so gracious to greet me & a group of prominent pastors during their visit to the Hill last year. We're sending him our prayers & best wishes. Though we may at times disagree on policy, I share in Sen. McCain's pride for our country & constitution. He is a hero. - Rep.Maxine Waters
The President is feuding with his former reality TV contestant employee and claiming he doesn’t know a racial slur the day after he posed for pictures with Neo-Nazi bikers.
I am so tired.- Peter Yates Sexton
- Trump lashes out at Omarosa, calls her ‘that dog’
- ‘What a wiener’: Colbert mocks Trump for being the ‘you’re fired guy’ while being too afraid to fire Omarosa
- Katrina Pierson: I lied when I said Trump used the N-word because I wanted to ‘move the discussion along’
- Trump says Omarosa lied about his use of n-word
- Omarosa claims to have secretly recorded Jared and Ivanka
- Conway: Trump White House requires nondisclosure agreements
- Kellyanne Conway’s Husband Shreds Trump For False Statements, ‘Kowtowing to a Dangerous Competitor’
- Ex-Trump Aide Seb Gorka is Giving Out Fake Fox News Business Cards
- GOP Florida house candidate admits to lying about degree, won't drop out of race
- Kentucky Republican mayor charged with hitting a 15-year-old girl with his car — and fleeing the scene
The majority of voters chose a woman but a minority of voters elected the cast of Mean Girls. - John Fugelsang
Omarosa & Trump Are Cut Out Of The Same Cloth
Omarosa Manigault Newman released a new recording to CBS News featuring a collection of Trump campaign staffers discussing the potential release of a tape of Donald Trump using the N-word.
Manigault Newman claimed this week that there is a recording of Trump using the N-word during his time hosting The Apprentice on NBC News.
When it comes to evil rodent-like fascist advisors, Stephen Miller is the Gerbil Goebbels.- John Fugelsang
Peter Strzok is fired from service to our country for sending personal text messages about a president who has sold out to Russia. - Alt Fed Employee
Donald Trump said he doesn’t like John McCain because he was captured, had staff members mock him dying of cancer, and did not name John McCain after signing an act named after John McCain...
But please Meghan McCain...go on about how much you hate Hillary Clinton. - Tony Posnanski
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi seizes on anti-corruption message against GOP
- '$100000 Pyramid' Contestant Confuses Barack Obama With Osama
A real dog waiting for a real President. - Pete Souza
The Next President Must Have Political & Diplomatic Experience To Clean Up This Mess
The man known to most Americans as a porn star's lawyer may never formally enter the presidential race. But as he dipped his toe into the 2020 waters here this weekend, Michael Avenatti may have at least jump-started a debate that could prove critical to the party: To beat Trump, how much do Democrats need to be like Trump?
In the midst of the #Omarosa flap, one does have to admit, #Trump has achieved great depths; he has brought in the tackiest, seediest, shabbiest group of chiselers the American people have ever had to pay their hard earned tax dollars to. - Bette Midler
For everyone celebrating the firing of FBI Agent Peter Strzok right now, I’m sure you’d be just as overjoyed if every GOP government official who privately expressed a negative opinion of Hillary Clinton during the election was fired for their “deep-state bias.” If not then STFU. - Andrew Wortman
- FBI warns banks about potential ATM hacking scheme
- Southwest tightens emotional-support animal policy bans pigs ferrets
- Mayo Clinic ranked top hospital nationwide by US News & World Report
- Tesla's board forms a special committee to evaluate going private
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Unable To Answer Any Questions About Administration After Signing Non-Disclosure Agreement - The Oniom
Paul Manafort Counting The Days Till He's Pardoned
Paul Manafort’s defense rested Tuesday without calling any witnesses — including Manafort himself — a decision that will send the tax- and bank-fraud trial into its final stages.
Closing statements will begin Wednesday, with jury deliberations to follow.
Report: We Don’t Make Any Money If You Don’t Click The Fvcking Link - The Onion