Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that "we would like to hope that it wouldn't come to that in our relations."
Putin Angrily Resigns from Trump's Reelection Campaign. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US strikes ISIS in Libya three times in eight days
- Pelosi Warns: 'I Think Russia Has a Hand' in Trump-Ukraine Controversy
- Fox & Friends Defends White House Using 'Special Computers' to Hide Ukraine Call Transcript
- Giuliani Calls on Pompeo to Explain His Ukraine Mission: 'I'm a Legitimate Whistleblower'
- Looks Like There’s a Second Whistleblower Alleging Trump Acted Improperly
- Did Trump Bribe Ukraine to Stop Cooperating With Mueller?
Protestors should interrupt every Trump rally here on out by blowing whistles. - Roland Scahill
Russia + Guns = GOP
The National Rifle Association acted as a "foreign asset" for Russia in the period leading up to the 2016 election, according to a new investigation unveiled Friday by Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore.
Congratulations to foreign asset NRA on finally having a scandal that doesn’t involve a bunch of dead schoolchildren. - OhNoSheTwint
Deep Throat of the FBI spilled the beans on Nixon.The Whistleblower of the CIA spilled the beans on Trump.That's why they're called Intelligence Agencies.
- Trump Fires Off Tweetstorm of Hannity Clips Praising Him and Trashing Impeachment, Whistleblower Complaint
- Trump Tells Private Event 'We're at War' Over Impeachment, Jokes About Staying Past 2024 to Drive Liberals 'Fricking Crazy'
- Rudy Giuliani fires back at his critics from both sides of the aisle
- Giuliani Fires Back at Kamala Harris' Call for His Disbarment By Showing Off Giant Texts From State Department on an iPad
- Trump Attorney Jay Sekulow Baselessly Claims Whistleblower Complaint Was Written by a Law Firm
- Pre-Transcript Release, Chris Christie Argued Trump Was Only in Trouble If He Said Something Like ‘Do Me a Favor…’
- Fox Host Moves Goalposts on Trump-Ukraine: Quid Pro Quo Isn’t ‘Necessarily Illegal’
- Fox News Civil War: Tucker Carlson Repeatedly Mocks ‘Daytime Host’ Shepard Smith in Jawdropping Segment
Pence’s Prayers To Jesus Going Straight To Voicemail. - Andy Borowitz
Pence Isn't As Stupid As I Thought
Vice President Pence urged President Trump not to release a memo detailing his call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky this week amid a scandal over Trump's efforts to persuade the Ukrainian leader to direct an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden.
Guys, acquittal in the Senate would totally help Trump.
Just look at how popular O.J. Simpson is now. - The Hoarse Whisperer
Rock The Voter News
- It hasn’t been done in nearly a century, but House Democrats could arrest the attorney general after they find him in contempt
- House Dems Reportedly Looking to Draft Articles of Impeachment Against Trump By End of October
- Pelosi Targets Trump Attorney General Bill Barr: He's 'Gone Rogue'
- Harris calls for Kavanaugh impeachment inquiry on anniversary of Ford testimony
Hillary Clinton Expresses Sympathy For Trump's Server Issues. - Andy Borowitz
Rats Staying With Sinking Ship
Republican lawmakers are battening down the hatches on Capitol Hill as they face a barrage of questions about President Trump’s communications with Ukraine, and whether the White House tried to cover it up.
Speaker Pelosi was asked to respond to Kellyanne Conway’s criticism at the Atlantic Festival.
“Why do I have to comment on something she said?”
- Major Betting Website: 59% Chance of Impeachment, 74% Chance Trump Will Complete First Term
- Trump considers delisting Chinese firms from U.S. markets
- Boeing CEO to testify before Congress about grounded 737 MAX
- Google taps Senate GOP aide to lead lobbying efforts
This week I have very abruptly gone from hating the news to binge-watching the news. - Andy Borowitz
America Is Warming Up To Impeachment
A new Hill-HarrisX survey on Friday found support for impeachment proceedings against President Trump has risen 12 points compared to a similar poll conducted three months ago....The poll showed 47 percent of respondents support that decision, up 12 points from a similar survey in June, which asked whether Democrats should begin impeachment proceedings.
Now that Trump's impeachment is inevitable, have you noticed how much better you sleep at night? - Tea Pain