Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Hump Day

  My other skills are needed at my property today. It has been months since I have surveyed the place. Plus, my friend needs more paint to finish the cabinas. No offers on my property yet, so I will continue to improve it (all cosmetic) until it does sell. I actually enjoy hanging drapes and fluffing pillows.

  Biden was great last night delivering his state of the union address. He may be 80 but he is quick on the draw. Of course, the Republicans whined like toddlers, most of which denounce January 6. I am so disappointed in Merrick Garland letting these lawbreakers, from Trump to the GOP clowns, serve in congress and not serve in a Federal penitentiary. Other countries arrest traitors, pronto. 

  If you've read this far, thanks for letting me rant.



















Peace. 

See you asap!





No comments:

Post a Comment