The Capitol Police shared thousands of hours of Jan. 6 surveillance camera footage with two key congressional committees investigating the mob attack on the building — and provided “numerous” clips to the Democrats prosecuting Donald Trump's impeachment, the department's top lawyer revealed Monday.
I need someone to explain to me why Rep. Park Cannon was arrested and charged with a felony for knocking on Gov. Kemp’s office door, but elected officials who participated in the capitol insurrection are allowed to stay in government.Explain it to me like I’m in kindergarten. - Andrea Junker
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Covid-19 Infections Surge 12 Percent in Past Week as Biden Administration Warns of Fourth Wave
- Biden: 90% of adults will be vaccine eligible by April 19
- Biden calls on states to keep mask mandates
- Proud Boys' de-facto leader during Capitol riot says he is struggling 'to make ends meet' after arrest
- Texas Man Who Allegedly Participated in Capitol Attack Arrested Wearing Shirt Saying 'I Was There'
- MMA fighter who watched George Floyd's death gives emotional testimony at Chauvin trial: 'I witnessed a murder'
Chauvin is a murderer. The snuff film proved it. And if he isn't found guilty the racist police will kill more people. Other democratic countries' police don't gun down people or choke them to death. Our police go for the "kill shot" to protect themselves.
Well, Well, Well. Guess Who Faces Questioning.
In a brief one-sentence ruling from New York's highest court, former president Donald Trump was informed that he can be questioned by attorneys as part of a defamation lawsuit filed by a woman who claims he sexually assaulted her.
So pathetic that there is a trial to prove that Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd when there is video of him doing so. - Chelsea Handler
- Trump launches 'the official website of the 45th President'
- Trump’s New Official Website to Preserve His ‘Magnificent Legacy’ Literally Cuts Off His Head in Landing Page Photos
- Trump lashes out at Fauci and Birx after CNN documentary
- Rand Paul gets schooled by scientists -- including one he cited -- after lashing out at Anthony Fauci again
- Tucker Carlson Blasts 'Orwellian' Covid Vaccine Passport Idea Because it Will Fuel Bill Gates Conspiracy Theorists
- Matt Gaetz eyes early retirement to take job at Newsmax
- Pompeo ignores custom for secretaries of state
- McConnell after Kentucky passes vacancy law: 'I'm not going anywhere'
- Lara Trump Confirms She is Eyeing Senate Seat, Promises Announcement 'Very Soon'
Is this a good time to remind everyone that Lara Trump was caught funneling charity money directly to Donald Trump?They stole money from a shelter for abused puppies. - Andrea Junker
Trump Furious Birx Not Giving Him Credit For First 100,000 Deaths. - Andy Borowitz
I'm So Old That I Remember When Joe Scarborough Was An Anti Vaxxer. (click here for that beauty of an interview)
Joe Scarborough went on an all-out tear against supporters of former President Donald Trump who’ve flouted science, embraced conspiracy theories, and are now refusing to get vaccinated against the coronavirus.
I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate-it's apathy. It's not giving a damn.-Leo Buscaglia
Rock The Voter News
- 21 Senate Democrats urge Biden to put recurring stimulus checks, unemployment aid extension in recovery plan
- Over 400 groups urge Joe Biden to include paid leave in infrastructure bill
- Blinken blasts the Trump administration's 'unbalanced' emphasis on religious liberty over other human rights
Why is Clarence Thomas still sitting on the bench after his wife supported the insurrection? - Numbers28 tweet
Biden Attempts To Clean Up Federal Courts
In his four years as president, Donald Trump appointed 226 judges to the federal courts, including three Supreme Court justices. Now President Biden is set to exert his own influence on the composition of the nation’s courts, with 11 nominations to circuit and district courts announced on Tuesday.
- Poll: 63 percent want government to buy US goods, even at higher cost
- Just Don't Do It: Nike Files Suit Over Unauthorized 'Satan Shoes' Created By Lil Nas X and MSCHF
- Volkswagen reportedly adopting 'Voltswagen' name scheme for EVs
- Meet VSS Imagine: Virgin Galactic unveils its first SpaceShip III spacecraft
I'm glad the police investigation into the police found the police not guilty of doing something we all seen them do on camera. - bort van houten tweet
Uh Oh, Is DeSantis Being Unmasked?
New research published earlier this month in the American Journal of Public Health argues that Florida is undercounting the number of people who died from COVID-19 by thousands of cases, casting new doubt on claims that Gov. Ron DeSantis navigated the coronavirus pandemic successfully.
I’m not going to tell anyone when I’m vaccinated in case I need an excuse not to hang out. - Bess Kalb
Time To Deflate Photo
- A 'lump' of dark matter may be ripping apart Taurus' face
- Wildfires force closure of Mount Rushmore for a second day
- Goodwill worker finds mistakenly donated $42,000 cash
- Human parents feel for mama bear trying to corral her cubs
- Florida man breaks Guinness World Record by seeing 'Avengers' 191 times
Time To Deflate Photo