President Donald Trump has signed a $900 billion pandemic relief package, ending days of drama over his refusal to accept the bipartisan deal that will deliver long-sought cash to businesses and individuals and avert a federal government shutdown.
Mike Pence’s ski passes in Vail, Colorado were more than $600 COVID-19 relief check. - Daniel Uhlfelder
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Stop the Insanity!' NY Post Implores Trump to 'End the Dark Charade' of 'Cheering for an Undemocratic Coup'
- Authorities Confirm Identity of Nashville Christmas Bomber As Anthony Quinn Warner
- Nashville Mayor John Cooper Announces Curfew Around Blast Site, Focus on Catching Bombers: 'We Are Going from Relief Now to Resolve'
- Police Shut Down Highway in Lebanon, TN After Box Truck Found Playing Similar Audio as RV Involved in Nashville Explosion
- Food banks sound alarm on child hunger as Covid crisis drags on
Strange how they told us to be afraid of caravans, Muslims, and people of color, but the people doing the most killing and destruction are White extremists. - mmpadellan tweet
Americans Keep Spreading The VirusNearly 1.3 million people traveled through American airports Sunday, setting a new pandemic travel record – despite warnings from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to stay at home to quell coronavirus cases.
During this holiday, I didn't get to visit my folks in Montana like I usually do, or go golfing in Florida, or skiing in Colorado or relax at a resort home in Mexico. But I helped pay for Trump, Pence, and Mnuchin to do so. And it really pisses me off. They couldn't wait 3 weeks? - Michael McFaul
- Chris Christie Defends Prosecution of Charles Kushner After Trump Pardon
- Trump ally Geraldo Rivera: The president acting 'like an entitled frat boy' since election loss
- Rubio criticizes Fauci for raising herd immunity estimate to 90 percent
- GOP lawmaker sues Pence in bid to overturn Biden win
- Man Wearing ‘Rubberized’ Trump Mask, White Beard and Santa Hat Shot Brother-In-Law: Authorities
- Breonna Taylor bust vandalized in Oakland
- Trump fumes that Melania was overlooked by major magazines
I know some of you are hurting, in desperate economic straits, suffering from COVID, etc, but no matter how bad it is for you personally, it's important to remember Melania Trump isn't getting the recognition she deserves from fashion magazines. - Stonekettle
The Danger Of Being A White House Reporter
"I am not the only reporter who covered this White House, who has had death threats," said Jim Acosta, CNN's chief White House correspondent on "Reliable Sources" on Sunday. "We can't be at a place in this country where political reporters, White House correspondents, need bodyguards to cover political campaign events."
America is a place where people are infinitely more suspicious about what the $1 they gave to an unhoused person will be used for than they are about the trillion dollars we give to "defense spending" every year. - Maximilian Alverez
Rock The Voter News
Really weird how the guy who went broke running casinos turns out to be absolute sh*t at doing deals. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- House to vote on overriding Trump's veto of $740 billion defense bill
- Biden to use Defense Production Act for vaccine production: adviser
- 2 House newcomers decline to say if they'll back Pelosi for speaker
- Georgia election admins battle Covid and conspiracies ahead of Senate runoffs
2016: Trump cheated and won.2020: Trump cheated and lost.
Trump's Lack of Empathy Is Still Stunning To This Day
Nashville, Tenn., Mayor John Cooper (D) on Monday said that he has not spoken directly to President Trump since the intentional detonation of an RV in the city’s downtown on Christmas.
- Jim Acosta: I'm not the only White House reporter who got death threats
- Cops shut down illegal bar in N.J. warehouse after finding 200 people partying inside
- German health care workers sent to hospital after coronavirus vaccine overdoses
- NFL fines Baltimore Ravens over COVID-19 protocol violations: report
If Donald Trump is not held accountable for a lifetime of Criminality we have no Democracy. - Rob Reiner
2020 Isn't Over Yet! Home Depot Recalls Flying Fan Blades!
More 190,000 ceiling fans sold at The Home Depot have been recalled amid reports its blades can detach while in use and cause injury or property damage.
The King of Fans recalled its Hampton Bay 54-inch Mara Indoor/Outdoor fans after the company has received 47 reports of the blade detaching from the fan
bill nye is short for william new year’s eve - probablyallisa tweet