...President Trump has pushed for larger stimulus checks after threatening to veto the year-end coronavirus relief and government funding legislation.
We pay Mitch McConnell $16,000 a MONTH.That's 8 x $2000 a month.....to vote against helping the most needy Americans.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Study shows Wuhan coronavirus cases may have been 10 times higher than reported
- L.A. County hospitals reach the breaking point, turn away ambulances
- Coronavirus Has Killed More Than 500 Journalists Worldwide, Poynter Reports
- Psychiatric symptoms reported worldwide in some COVID-19 patients
- Trump calls for end to 'religious persecution worldwide' on 850th anniversary of Thomas Becket's death
Washington caught smallpox as a teen in the house of a wealthy trader in Barbados and it scared him enough to inoculate his entire army.Since the Brits had more herd immunity, George's faith in science is a big reason we don't have to sing God Save the Queen at ballgames. - Bill Weir, CNN
Vaccine War Brewing?
Italians scrambling for Covid-19 vaccination appointments on Monday complained about “extra doses” of the Pfizer vaccine delivered to Germany as part of a scheme designed to treat all EU countries equally.
Some politicians and public health experts bristled at the news that Germany received 10 times the number of doses as Italy on the first day of the vaccine roll-out
In 22 days the law applies to the Trump family again. - Bill Maxwell
- Roger Stone Touts Plan to ‘Ensure’ Trump ‘Continues As Our President’ After Meeting with POTUS
- Rasmussen Calls on Pence to Reject Electoral Votes for Biden From Battleground States
- Trump Falsely Suggests He's Won Nobel Peace Prize
- Former Pence Aide Olivia Troye: 'I'm Actually Very Concerned That There Will be Violence on January 6th'
- Michael Cohen predicts people Trump pardoned may testify against him
- Judge again denies bail for Ghislaine Maxwell, citing flight risk
- Ted Cruz Got $35 Million For Billionaire Fracking Donors In Last COVID-19 Aid: Report
- Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man
All these headlines about how Trump broke Obama's 12-year run as most admired man.So when you read it was actually only 18% who admired Trump the most, it's more like watching him lose the popular vote for a 3rd time. - John Fugelsang
Judge Reinstates 4,000 Georgia Voters
A federal judge in Georgia on Monday ordered two counties to reverse a decision removing more than 4,000 voters from the rolls ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.
The judge, Leslie Abrams Gardner — the sister of former gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a prominent ally of President-elect Joe Biden who has led voter registration efforts across the state — concluded that the counties appeared to have improperly relied on unverified change-of-address data to invalidate registrations in the two counties.
Trump Accidentally Signs Stimulus Bill After Thinking He Was Pardoning A Serial Killer. - Andy Borowitz
Nancy Pelosi, who many wanted to be replaced, put the Senate Republicans in a bind. With the Georgia runoff next week, the GOP is up against it.Well played, Speaker. - T. Biggs tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Biden to address nation on pandemic as Fauci says coronavirus surge ‘has just gotten out of control’
- Biden warns of Trump officials' 'roadblocks' to transition
- Bernie Sanders vows to hold up defense bill unless Senate votes on $2,000 stimulus checks
- Vice President-elect Kamala Harris receives COVID-19 vaccine
Science has never made me doubt the existence of a loving God, but some Christians have. - John Fugelsang
Lawyers Have Started Their Engines
The company that designed election equipment used in Detroit, Antrim County and many other jurisdictions across the country wants a former contract employee and others with ties to Michigan to stop spreading election misinformation.
Last week, attorneys representing Dominion Voting Systems sent cease-and-desist letters to a litany of people tied to the campaign of President Donald Trump, including several with ties to Michigan:
CDC Reclassifies Majority Of Covid-19 Deaths To Being Personally Murdered By Barack Obama. - The Onion
- Fired Tyson Foods manager defends betting on workers as 'morale boost'
- Trump Hotel Concedes Election, ‘Unblocks’ Hotel Rooms on Inauguration Week
- US sold ambassador's home in Israel for $67 million, records show
- Apple iPhone is the best selling tech device of 2020
Worst prediction of 2020:Elon Musk: There will be "close to zero" new cases of covid by the end of April.Billionaires aren't the answer. - Robert Reich
Boeing Allowed To Fly 737 Max Again. Fingers Crossed.
The first U.S. commercial flight on Boeing's troubled 737 Max jet left Miami for New York's LaGuardia Airport on Tuesday morning, almost two years after the aircraft was grounded worldwide.
I never thought I would see the day when Kentucky was killing Americans and only Georgia could save us. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Internet problems have not been repaired and my cell phone said it doesn't have a sim card. It does.
Thoughts & Prayers greatly appreciated to help me through these troubled times.
Peace and Holiday Love.