President Trump has told close advisors that he is considering running for president in the 2024 election, according to a report from Axios.
Trump has yet to concede defeat to Democrat Joe Biden in the 2020 election, but networks have projected the former vice president as the winner as Trump would likely have to win a series of recounts in multiple states to win the election.
At this point, it's the OJ Bronco chase of presidencies. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'A Great Day for Humanity': Pfizer CEO Says He's 'Very, Very, Very Confident' after Vaccine Breakthrough, Aiming for 1.3 Billion Doses in 2021
- Utah governor declares state of emergency as COVID-19 patients strain hospitals
- Mary Trump warns of 'meltdowns' by Trump in next few months
- Putin withholding recognition of Biden win until legal challenges resolved
- Germany's Der Spiegel Celebrates Biden Victory With New Cover in Decapitated Statue of Liberty Series
- Kamala Harris victory sparks celebration in south India for 'daughter of our village'
- Trump tweets that Defense Secretary Mark Esper has been 'terminated.'
Biden has been elected for two days and we already have a vaccine! - Travis Allen
Transition Funds For Biden Blocked?
The federal government General Services Administration has declined to provide funding to the Biden campaign’s transition team as President Donald Trump contests the results of the 2020 election...The agency historically moves within a day of the election, which took place on November 3 this year.
Can we all be adults for a minute? Trump may be a pathological liar, a racist, misogynistic moron but can we please keep in mind that he's also a mass murderer? - Kona Lowell
- Lindsey Graham Says 'Trump Has Not Lost' the Election: 'Do Not Concede, Mr. President, Fight Hard'
- 'Make America rake again': Four Seasons Total Landscaping cashes in on Trump fiasco
- Ken Starr Says Calls to ‘Count Every Vote’ Are an Invitation of ‘Lawlessness’, Offers Another Claim of Voter Fraud With No Evidence
- Fox News' Howard Kurtz Confirms Report That Jared Kushner Called Rupert Murdoch 'To Complain About the Arizona Call'
- Ted Cruz Bashes Chris Wallace After Anchor Likens Him to Japanese Holdout Soldiers After WWII
- Mark Levin Goes After NY Post After Editorial Board Calls Out Trump for Refusing to Concede:'Screw These Media Outlets'
- GOP Sen. Roy Blunt Calls for Trump to Produce Voter Fraud Evidence, Declines to Admit Biden Won
- Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender
- Watch Televangelist Kenneth Copeland's Haunting 40-Second Laugh at Joe Biden Winning the 2020 Election
- GOP Lt Gov of Georgia Shuts Down Claims of Voter Fraud: 'We've Not Seen Any Sort of Credible Examples'
I could write jokes for 800 years and I'd never think of something funnier than Trump booking the Four Seasons for his big presser, and it turning out to be the Four Seasons Total Landscaping parking lot between a dildo store and a crematorium. - Zach Bornstein
Trump Has Election Fraud Proof! Obituaries!
According to an Axios report late Sunday evening, President Donald Trump is slated to “brandish obituaries of people who supposedly voted but are dead,” and continue to hold political rallies following his loss to President-elect Joe Biden.
Open the cages.Let the brown kids out.Put the Trump family in. - Stonekettle
Kamala's father was from Jamaica, her mother was from India, she was born in California and her husband is a Jew.How much more American could she possibly be?
Rock The Voter News
- Biden team held COVID-19 talks with Operation Warp Speed drugmakers before election
- Ossoff challenges Perdue to three debates ahead of January Senate runoff
- MultCo Democratic HQs vandalized; 3 arrested
I support Trump demanding a nationwide re-count bc then we could watch him lose the popular vote for a 3rd time. - John Fugelsang
Gamblers Bet Trump Won't Concede Soon
Gamblers have predicted that President Donald Trump is not going to concede any time soon.
I don't know, but it sure seems to me like not calling the race when the outcome is obvious in states like PA and NV gives the president more time to spout misinformation. - Nate Silver
Man Who Declared Bankruptcy Six Times Somehow Unable To Concede Defeat. - Andy Borowitz
- Markets soar, breaking records on Pfizer vaccine news
- Virgin Hyperloop completes first test ride with passengers
- Sacha Baron Cohen celebrates Trump loss, calls for Zuckerberg to go next: 'One down, one to go'
- Support for legal marijuana hits new high of 68 percent: Gallup
Postmaster General Asks Trump If It's Okay To Put All Those Mailboxes Back Now. - Andy Borowitz
The Gang That Couldn't Lie Straight
President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence celebrated and appeared to take credit for Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine success on Monday, though the federal government did not fund the vaccine's research and development.
The Trump Presidential Library will be that little cart the trustee wheels around the cell block - Jeff Tiedrich
- Jupiter's moon Europa may glow in the dark
- UK firm to turn moon rock into oxygen and building materials
- Scientists 3D print microscopic Star Trek spaceship that moves on its own
- Florida woman drives truck into lake after hotel would not offer free breakfast
- Man catches 18 uncooked eggs in his mouth for Guinness record
Time To Deflate Photo