The Trump administration's decision to leave coronavirus shutdown decisions to the states created a patchwork of policies that effectively only imposed restrictions on about half of the country, NIH infectious diseases expert Anthony Fauci told a House hearing on Friday
Trump Signs Executive Order Banning Month of November. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 1 Marine dead and 8 others missing after amphibious vehicle accident off California coast
- Fort Hood sergeant says he shot and killed armed Black Lives Matter protester
- Trump Threatens to Deploy National Guard Into Portland if Protests, Unrest Continues: We'll 'Clean Out the Beehive of Terrorists'
- Africa Command ordered to plan headquarters move as part of Trump's Germany withdrawal
- Pentagon Training Materials Will No Longer Refer to Journalists as ‘Adversaries’ (After the Materials Were Exposed by a Journalist)
- Brazilian President Bolsonaro says he has 'mold' in lungs
- CDC director says he wasn't involved in decision to reroute COVID-19 hospitalization data
Uh, Oh. Pompeo Subpoenaed By The House For Dirty Politics
According to a press release from the House’s Committee on Foreign Affairs, Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY) “issued a subpoena to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as part of the committee’s investigation of his apparent use of Department of State resources to advance a political smear of former Vice President Joe Biden.”
Donnie, you silly man! You said your friend Herman Cain died of the “China Virus.” Listen, I’m no Chinacologist, but they’re not the ones who held a flop rally in Tulsa where attendees skipped masks. Everyone knows it’s your fault. Maybe soon we’ll call it the Resigner Virus! - Bette Midler
- Just Kidding? Trump Says His Election Delay Tweet Was Just a Ploy to Get 'Very Dishonest LameStream Media' to Cover Mail-In Voting
- Cofounder Of Conservative Federalist Society Calls For President Trump To Be Impeached
- Trump Campaign Freezes Majority of TV Spending, Blames Demotion of Brad Parscale for Need to 'Review' Re-Election Strategy
- Trump WH Reportedly Ditched National Testing Plan in April Because Virus Was Only Hitting 'Blue States' Hard
- Surgeon General Delivers Message to President from 'Trump Country': 'You Look Bada** in a Face Mask'
- Trump Attacks Clyburn in Real-Time Over Covid Testing During Fauci Hearing: He 'Doesn't Have A Clue'
- Rep. Jackie Speier Says Covid Positive Gohmert Still a Risk, He Sleeps in His Office
- Chris Cuomo Slams Trump for Holding Tulsa Rally Attended by Maskless Herman Cain: 'Sure as Hell Didn't Help'
- Alan Dershowitz defends himself after name surfaces in Maxwell, Epstein documents
- Secret Jeffrey Epstein Documents Have Been Released by Court Order. Read Them All Right Here.
Let the Epstein chips fall wherever. I don’t care if you’re Democrat, Republican or Independent. Child Predators belong in jail. - NotHoodlum tweet
There's A Mrs. Pompeo?
As Secretary of State Mike Pompeo prepared to tour the Middle East last year, senior State Department officials debated whether they could legally justify his wife Susan’s desire to travel with him.
Susan Pompeo had been invited to events in two capitals, Cairo and Abu Dhabi, by foreign officials. But circumstances had grown complicated: a U.S. government shutdown meant the State Department had to be exceptionally careful with spending, and her presence would incur some costs to taxpayers.
Let’s be honest, if Alan Dershowitz was Trump’s next nominee for the Supreme Court, every Republican senator would vote to confirm him. - Andrea Junker
Trump: "Herman Cain passed away from something called the 'China Virus.'"
Only Trump could invoke rank racism while eulogizin' a black man. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Blasts Filibuster as 'Jim Crow Relic'; Calls on Congress to Kill it, Pass Puerto Rico and Washington DC Statehood
- House clears $1.3T spending bill with $210B in emergency cash
- House-passed funding package includes $500M for election security upgrades
- Teachers fearing in-person schooling make wills, retire or plan strikes
Aliens Issue Statement Asserting That Sex with Them Does Not Spread the Coronavirus. - Andy Borowitz
House Slaps The Hand Of Fellow Congressman
In a rare public reprimand of one of their own, the House voted Friday to formally sanction Rep. David Schweikert (R-Ariz.) for violating campaign finance rules and improperly using official resources for his reelection efforts.
The measure, adopted by voice vote, imposes a $50,000 fine on Schweikert that must be paid to the U.S. Treasury by the end of October.
Trump wants to delay elections
now would be good time for the 100+ newspapers that demanded Bill Clinton resign to find an ounce of courage and call for Trump’s removal - Eric Boehlert
- Airbnb suspends dozens of New Jersey rentals that violate coronavirus restrictions
- Twitter permanently bans former KKK leader David Duke
- A Florida teen just got arrested for Twitter’s huge hack
- Freight train derailment causes inferno in Arizona
Trump responds to Obama’s eulogy: I did much more for minorities than he did
Floridians Are Suffering Because Their Governor Kept The State Open For Spring Break. Dumb Ass.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has seen his approval rating nosedive in recent weeks as the state has become one of the new epicenters for the coronavirus pandemic.
A poll by Mason-Dixon Polling & Strategy released Friday shows that 45 percent of respondents said that they approved of the DeSantis' job performance, while 49 percent disapproved.
This is a stark contrast from the last iteration of the survey in March when 62 percent of Florida voters said that they approved of the job DeSantis was doing, with just 24 percent saying they disapproved.
President Obama: “When we do form a more perfect union — whether it's years from now, or decades, or even if it takes another two centuries — John Lewis will be a founding father of that fuller, fairer, better America.”
Stay Safe Everyone!