The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee agreed that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election and did so to help Trump.
Meanwhile, McConnell has at least 10 election security-related bills that he's stalled.
It's not just Moscow interfering. It's Mitch, too. - Nick Jack Pappas
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Boston Globe prints 16 pages of death notices in one day as coronavirus cases surge
- Dr. Fauci Condemns Protesters Clamoring for End to Lockdown: Premature Reopening Will ‘Backfire’
- ‘He saved millions of lives’: Kellyanne Conway melts down when asked about Trump instigating protests
- Lockdown protester charged with kidnapping in bizarre attack on TV news photographer
- Mexican president tells gangs to stop donating food, end crime instead
- Kim Jong Un may be seriously ill, though South Korea casts doubt
If North Korea needs a fat, useless, narcissistic sociopath to step in and ruin their country, America will gladly send Trump over. No need to return him, it’s our gift to you! Ps he loves parades as well. - irishrygirl
Hydroxychloroquine Research Not Going Well
A malaria drug widely touted by President Donald Trump for treating the new coronavirus showed no benefit in a large analysis of its use in U.S. veterans hospitals. There were more deaths among those given hydroxychloroquine versus standard care, researchers reported.
Trump Recommends Kim Jong Un Try Hydroxychloroquine. - Andy Borowitz
Nation Close To Getting Video Conferencing Software To Work. - The Onion
- Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina Move to Reopen
- Trump falsely describes his travel history during briefing with more inaccuracies
- Trump Repeatedly Swipes at Republican Maryland Gov. Hogan Over Coronavirus Testing Capacity
- Trump Can't Recall Any Campaign Rallies in Feb, March When Reporter Asks If He Downplayed Coronavirus Risk (There Were Six)
- Missouri becomes first state to sue China over coronavirus response
- Ohio governor says anti-lockdown protests are OK if protestors adhere to social distancing
- Nearly all abortions in Texas must stop, appeals court rules
The longer we pretend that he isn’t mentally ill, the more devastation we’re going to experience. - Evan McMullin
We never had a "booming economy" if 80% of the population can not afford to miss 2 paychecks. Marcos Yo
Attorney General Plans To Strong Arm Governors To Kill Their Citizens
Attorney General William Barr will consider legal action to force governors to ease social distancing requirements for their states.
President Donald Trump’s attorney general told talk radio host Hugh Hewitt that extraordinary measures to fight the spread of coronavirus were justified, but Barr argued that at some point they infringed on constitutional rights, reported Bloomberg.
I'm starting to miss things I hated. - Conan O'Brien
Countless lives and millions of jobs could be saved if the president had it in him to walk away from the outrage machine and Just Get Us More Tests. - Pete Buttigieg
Rock The Voter News
- ‘I’d take her in a heartbeat’: Joe Biden says he would love to have Michelle Obama as his running mate
- Two-thirds in new poll support vote-by-mail in November election
Fully Recovered Chris Cuomo Gradually Realizing Family Never Going To Let Him Out Of Basement. - The Onion
Lordy, Texas Lt. Gov.Wants Us To Die For The Economy!
Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) called for the reopening of his state and the country late Monday, saying there are "more important things than living.”
Patrick said on Fox News’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that he was “vindicated” after being criticized for saying in March that he thought “lots of grandparents” across the country would risk their survival to keep the country afloat economically.
Foreigners Puzzled Why Trump Thinks Anyone Wants To Immigrate To U.S. At This Point. - Andy Borowitz
BP Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Deepwater Horizon By Dyeing Gulf Of Mexico Black. - The Onion
- Big companies get $300M in small-business loans
- Mexico to Shut Down Wells a Week After Refusing Deep OPEC+ Cuts
- Germany breaks record for solar power production as pandemic clears skies of smog
- Workers go home after living in factory for month making gear for health care workers
When a society highlights the loss of an economy more than the loss of human life, it doesn’t need a virus, it is already sick. - irishrygirl
Yep, They Want To Kill Us AND Remain Blameless!
President Donald Trump wants to see Americans sent back to work as quickly as possible — but he apparently also doesn’t want those workers to sue their employers if they happen to get sick from COVID-19 while doing so.
Cuomo Says Florida Beachgoers Travelling to New York Must First Be Tested for I.Q. - Andy Borowitz