U.S. intelligence agencies in a rare public statement Thursday said they agreed with "the widespread scientific consensus" that the COVID-19 virus was "not man made or genetically modified" but also that they are investigating whether it emerged from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.
2016: 30,000 emails.
2020: 60,000 dead. - Middle Age Riot
America getting ready to reopen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- New York City funeral home was storing bodies on ice in trucks
- Trump says coronavirus will be 'eradicated' as US death toll passes 60000
- Trump says he’s personally running government’s vaccine program in self-pitying rant: ‘You know who’s in charge of it? I am’
- Fauci warns reopening states: “You can't just leap over things”
- Official coronavirus death toll is low, data suggests
- Outcry as Spanish beach sprayed with bleach
Since the U.S. death toll surpassed 60,000 yesterday, Trump has tweeted about:
-His poll numbers
-Hillary Clinton’s campaign
-Rep. Jim Ryun’s birthday- Philip Rucker, Washington Post
After One Tweet to Trump This Man Got $69 Million From New York For Ventilators
The Silicon Valley engineer, who had no background in medical supplies but was recommended by the White House, never delivered the ventilators.
Electing Donald Trump to drain the swamp is the political equivalent of drinking bleach to kill the coronavirus. - Middle Age Riot
- GOP prepares to hit the gas on Trump nominees
- Trump dismisses surveys showing Biden lead: 'I don't believe the polls'
- Trump Erupts At Campaign Team As His Poll Numbers Slide
- Trump to relax shelter-in–White-House routine
- Romney Calls Out US Handling of Coronavirus: 'Not a Great Moment in American Leadership'
- Ben Shapiro, Who Once Blasted Obamacare 'Death Panels': An 81-Year-Old Dying From Virus is 'Not The Same' as 30-Year-Old
- Bolton book release pushed back again, to late June
- CNN Presidential Historian: Trump Seems to Have 'Empathy Deficit Disorder... Unable to Speak Like a Human Being'
- Gov. Cuomo Shreds McConnell, FL Sen. Rick Scott for Opposing Bailout: 'We Bail Them Out Every Year!' 'How Dare They!?'
- Fla. puts stop to medical examiners' virus death data
Class Warfare is when top 1% uses the media to instruct you that a slight tax increase on the top 1% is Class Warfare. - John Fugelsang
Another Rat Flees The Sinking Ship
Joe Grogan, the top domestic policy adviser to President Donald Trump, who has played a key role in health policy and the coronavirus response, is set to leave the White House next month, he confirmed to POLITICO.
Jared Kushner spinning the current death count as a win is so on brand. It’s like Jared calling his father a law-abiding citizen, or himself fully human. - Rick Wilson
I have a fun idea: why don’t we have Trumps personal doctor/ carny inject Trump with the coronavirus and then we can test out all his ideas on him and his family? There will be light everywhere. The best lights. Inside and out. - Chelsea Handler
Rock The Voter News
- Biden campaign announces vice presidential selection committee
- Nancy Pelosi Defends Joe Biden From Tara Reade's Allegations When Questioned About His Silence on CNN
- Pelosi floats almost $1T for states in next relief package
Once again, Trump said he inherited "broken" Covid-19 tests from Barack Obama.
Covid-19 DID NOT EXIST when Obama was President. - Mikel Jollett
- Coronavirus-driven unemployment claims surpass 30 million
- Elon Musk Goes On a Tear on Tesla Earnings Call, Says Stay-at-Home Orders Are 'Fascist'
- Wall Street sidesteps Musk lockdown rant as Tesla numbers improve
- Vice President Mike Pence wears coronavirus mask at General Motors plant after criticism for Mayo Clinic visit
I wonder when Trump loses in 2020, if he'll end up a commentator on FOX news. - Erin Rogers
Texas Universities Will Reopen In The Fall, With Football
Texas Tech and Texas A&M universities are planning to reopen their campuses in the fall, the schools announced this week as states begin to loosen restrictions related to the coronavirus.
40 years from now, when Millennials complain about how bad they had it:
"Okay, Plaguer." - George Takei