The White House has issued a formal threat to former national security adviser John Bolton to keep him from publishing his book, "The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir," sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.
White House messaging: "BOLTON IS A LYING LIAR AND HIS BOOK IS FILLED WITH FALSEHOODS AND ALSO THE MATERIAL IN HIS BOOK, WHICH IS DEFINITELY MADE UP, IS CLASSIFIED AND TOP SECRET AND CAN'T BE MADE PUBLIC AND WE ARE NOT AT ALL WORRIED LOOK HOW CALM WE ARE!!" - Rex Huppke
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pentagon Now Says 50 Troops — Not 34 — Suffered Brain Injuries In Iran Strike
- Jared Kushner Boasts Middle East Plan Credentials: 'I've Read 25 Books On It'
- Trump Launches Alarming Attack on His Own Former Adviser Bolton: ‘If I Listened to Him We Would Be in World War Six’
- American Airlines cancels some China service for more than a month as coronavirus spreads
White House senior adviser and President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner took shots at Palestine in rare television appearances this week to defend his long-awaited Middle East peace proposal.
Kushner appeared on Fox & Friends Wednesday morning and argued in favor of the deal, which was negotiated with Israel and has already been rejected by Palestine.
Ed. note: I saw Kushner interviewed by Christiane Amanpour on her show yesterday. What a smug botoxed wisp of a man.
- GOP senators believe they have the votes to block witnesses
- Dershowitz Argues Trump Can't Be Impeached — Because He Thought His Re-Election Was in the 'National Interest'
- Alan Dershowitz Proposes $1,000 Bet to The View's Sunny Hostin in Bonkers Impeachment Debate
- Toobin Mocks Dershowitz in Fiery Clash Over Impeachment: 'Best You Can Do Is Quote a Scholar Who Thinks You're Wrong?'
- Hannity Trashes Mitt Romney Over Impeachment Trial: 'Your Personal Hatred' for Trump Is Clouding Your Judgment!
- Mike Pompeo Triples Down on Dust-Up With NPR's Mary Louise Kelly: 'I Hope She Finds Peace'
- Republicans Lash Out at NBC News Reporter During White-Hot Impeachment Grilling
- GOP Senator Shouts at CNN Analyst Brian Karem for Aggressive Questioning on Trump Impeachment
- GOP Senate Committee Condemns Doug Collins's 'Stunning' Plan to Run for Senate as Selfish and Shortsighted
- Hot Mic Picks Up Giggles On Fox News as Network Cuts Away from Trump Stumbling Over His Words at NJ Rally
You might be a Republican if the thing you're most afraid of is a fair trial. - Middle Age Riot
Trump's War on the Media Is Going Swimmingly
President Donald Trump on Tuesday praised Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for his testy confrontation with an NPR journalist last week, saying Pompeo "did a good job on her."
The remark — which drew raucous laughter in the East Room — came after Trump offered appreciation for Pompeo at the rollout of the White House's Middle East peace plan.
The only thing more satisfying than watching Kamala Harris make Brett Kavanaugh cry on national television would be watching Kamala Harris make Donald Trump cry on national television. - OhNoSheTwint
Alan Dershowitz ate alone at the lunch break. - Joe Lockhart
Rock The Voter News
- Dem Congressman Reveals Bolton Dropped a Dime on Trump Months Ago: He Told Me to Look Into Yovanovtich Ouster
- Progressives Come for Biden: Left-Wing Group Polls Bernie and Warren Head-to-Head Against Ex-Veep, He Beats Them Both
- Mike Bloomberg Confuses America With Surreal 'Big Gay Ice Cream' Ad
- Yang says it 'wouldn't be surprising' if many of his supporters back Sanders in Iowa
Let’s not forget that Trump now wants to screen out immigrants so that we only get the ones with money. I just don’t want that to get lost amid all the positive news constantly coming out of this administration. - Bette Midler
A #POTUS whose name alone creates division and anger. Whose words inspire dissension and hatred can't possibly "Make America Great Again" - Kobe Bryant, 2017 tweet
- Fed chairman: Coronavirus 'likely' to hinder economic growth in China
- House committee advances bill that would give DHS cyber agency subpoena power
- Carbon emissions will fall just 4 percent by 2050, according to government projections
- 'My stomach turned' — Boeing CEO outraged by internal 737 Max messages before deadly crashes
Can’t wait for Trump to use his presidential power to demand that all women get boob jobs because it is good for the American economy. - Liddle' Savage tweet
So Now Trump Is Mad At Russia?
The Trump administration on Wednesday announced new sanctions related to Russia’s annexation of Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula.
The Treasury Department designated eight individuals in Ukraine in response to Russian aggression in the region, seven of whom are acting as government officials in Crimea with Russia's backing and without authorization from Ukraine and who were also designated by the European Union on Tuesday.
We are in the midst of a battle for the soul of our nation right now.
How are you holding up?