Turkey will take custody of Islamic State prisoners only in areas of northern Syria where Turkish troops are trying to create a buffer, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Thursday, contradicting a key claim made by President Donald Trump.
In the end, Trump may be defeated by his greatest weakness. His Achilles’ mouth. - Stephan Colbert
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Turkey's Erdogan warns EU not to call Syria operation an 'invasion,' threatens to let Syrian refugees flood Europe
- Turkey presses offensive in Syria, Erdogan hits out at critics
- Pompeo: U.S. didn’t give Turkey a ‘green light’ to invade Syria
- 'You're Living a Myth': Gen. Jack Keane Corrects Lou Dobbs After He Claims Trump 'Victory Over ISIS'
- Trump Gets Pilloried After Dismissing Kurds for Not Helping U.S. at Normandy: ‘Most Disgusting, Disgraceful Thing’ He’s Ever Said
- Indicted Giuliani Allies Coordinated With Republican Congressman to Recall Ukraine Ambassador, Prosecutors Say
- Trump Quotes Convicted Ex-CIA Official Who Works For Russian Media to Attack Whistleblower
- Ukraine president downplays Trump pressures in all-day media marathon
Kurds Tell Trump They Did Not Help US in WW2 Due To Bone Spurs - Andy Borowitz
You know the world is f-cked up when you start to wonder if genocide could be prevented if the president of the United States owned a hotel in Kurdistan. - Elle De Sylva
Is The Consigliere Implicated?
Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who helped Giuliani pursue an investigation into the Bidens in Ukraine, were arrested late Wednesday on criminal charges of violating campaign finance rules.
Trump said he's 'obliterated' Turkey before, and I believe him. He's a dangerous man at a Thanksgiving buffet. - Stephen Colbert
- Trump Loses It on Fox News: Polls 'Suck', Napolitano is 'Terrible', Donna Brazile Was 'Fired From CNN'
- Lindsey Graham Wants GOP Senate Loyalty Oath To Trump
- Trump again questions why whistleblower should be protected
- Pence says he’s working to release transcripts of his calls with Ukraine leader
- Trump asked Tillerson to interfere in DOJ case against Giuliani client: report
- Trump feud with Minneapolis mayor to take center stage at rally
- Rudy Giuliani’s indicted Ukraine henchman gave thousands to Kevin McCarthy
- George Conway says White House advisers should step down
Trump is currently at the flush-the-meth-down-the-toilet phase of his Presidency. - Andy Borowitz
Our US Troops Are Trump's Pawns
I just spoke to a distraught US Special Forces soldier who is among the 1000 or so US troops in Syria tonight who is serving alongside the SDF Kurdish forces. It was one of the hardest phone calls I have ever taken
“I am ashamed for the first time in my career.”
I appreciate Lindsey Graham's ardent desire to protect Kurdish democracy, but I wish he felt as strongly about American democracy. - Andy Borowitz
Of course, in Australia, Trump goes down the drain in the other direction. - Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Re-Takes Lead Over Warren in Polling Average, Surges with Black Voters in New Poll
- Biden campaign urges Twitter to reject misleading Trump ad
- ‘Don’t Tempt Me’: Hillary Clinton Fires Back at Trump Daring Her to Run With Eyebrow-Raising Tweet
- Klobuchar mocks Trump for his pronunciation of Minneapolis
- Sanders says he will resume campaign 'as soon as possible'
Rudy's partners: arrested
Cohen: 3 yrs in prison
Manafort: 4 yrs in prison
Stone: in deep sh-t
Flynn: awaiting sentencing
Congressman-1: so f-cked
Individual-1: facing impeachment
Hillary: enjoying a nice walk in the woods, probably
Me: laughing at all you "lock her up" morons. - Jeff Tiedrich
Most Americans Want Trump Impeached
An increasing number of Americans are in favor of seeing President Donald Trump both impeached and removed from office, with five polls in recent days showing a majority of people supporting the ongoing impeachment inquiry.
The most recent poll, from Fox News, showed that 51 percent of respondents wanted to see Trump impeached and removed from office, with a further 4 percent believing the president should be impeached but not removed from office.
Happy birthday, Jimmy Carter! If you ever feel like trying that second term, there might be an opening soon. - Stephen Colbert
- Appeals court says Deutsche Bank doesn't have Trump's tax returns
- NBA blocks players from answering questions about China controversy
- Liberal news site Splinter shutting down
- Mass inspections find 36 cracked wing supports on Boeing planes
- Celebrities split over Ellen DeGeneres's remarks about George W. Bush
I’m beginning to think Child Protective Services needs to assess whether Barron is in an appropriate environment for a teen since it appears Donald Trump and his family choose to associate with so many criminals. - Col. Morris Davis
The Walrus is Going After the Egg Man
President Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton has decided to write a book about his time in the Trump administration, according to 2 people familiar with the matter. Bolton has agreed to be represented by Javelin's Matt Latimer and Keith Urbahn.
I aspire to be like the planet and get hotter and hotter until I die. - Sarah Beattie