During an appearance on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show on Wednesday night, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) claimed he has every intention of calling in former President Barack Obama and grilling him on what he knows about the FBI’s investigation of Donald Trump.
I hope Lindsey Graham does question Obama about Trump's crazy conspiracy theory...if Obama stops laughing long enough to be questioned.
Some people think he's playing chess when actually his aides are trying to stop him from eating the pieces. - Spacebnb tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US intel report says mysterious Russian explosion was triggered by recovery mission of nuclear-powered missile, not a test
- Satellite photos show burning Iran space center launch pad
- Israel's shadow war with Iran risks triggering wider conflict, analysts say
- Trump: US to keep 8,600 troops in Afghanistan after Taliban deal
“Our unelected Prime Minister just sent our elected Parliament home,” one UK citizen said. “Top that, America.” - Andy Borowitz
Putin Wants To Annex Ukraine, Too
The Trump administration is slow-walking $250 million in military assistance to Ukraine, annoying lawmakers and advocates who argue the funding is critical to keeping Russia at bay.
I support our troops by refusing to vote Republican.
This newest push to call children born to active duty military stationed overseas anything but American is unconstitutional and cruel.
This country is sinking fast. - Kim Schwan tweet
- Trump Congratulates FEMA, First Responders After Hurricane Dorian Changes Path: ‘Great Result!’
- Donald Trump Sends Legal Demand Over Comment From MSNBC's Lawrence O’Donnell
- Mississippi officials confirm multiple cases of voting machines changing votes in GOP governor runoff
- Comey on DOJ IG report: A 'sorry we lied about you' would be nice
- Trump-Pence 2020 Logo Taken From Suspended White Supremacist Twitter Account
- Trump spokeswoman: 'I don't think the president has lied'
- GOP congressman booed for blaming mass shootings on single mothers
- FBI examining broken cameras outside Epstein jail cell: report
- Prince Andrew ‘knows what he’s done’ and should ‘come clean’, says Epstein sex victim
- Judge orders case against Epstein over
This would be a good time to remind the sane people that Caligula Kardashian's official reason for firing James Comey at the time was Comey's unfair treatment of Hillary Clinton. - John Fugelsang
Stop Interviewing Liars To Find the Truth Would Be a Good Start
Don Lemon had a few words for Chris Cuomo on Wednesday after his CNN colleague wrapped up his very contentious interview with Kayleigh McEnany...“She has no credibility,” Lemon said. “Someone like that has no credibility … Put whoever you want on your show. This isn’t chastising you, but the audience gets nothing from her because she doesn’t tell the truth.”
Because Trump has f*cked up our country so bad, I think it’s only fair that we enact a law that white women who voted for him are not allowed to drink Pumpkin Spice Lattes. - Chelsea Handler
Rock The Voter News
- Judge rules Deutsche Bank can hand over Trump financial records to Congress
- Democrats' Medicare for All plans must consider union-negotiated health plans: AFL-CIO chief
- Democratic debate stage shrinks in half
- The debate Dems have waited for: Joe Biden vs. Elizabeth Warren
- Woman angry at Biden over business dispute buys $500K in attack ads in early-voting states
- Sanders: China has done more to address extreme poverty 'than any country in the history of civilization'
- Sasha Obama set to begin college career at University of Michigan
If you think economy is more important than the environment, try holding your breath while counting your money. - irishygirl
Comey Gets Slapped With Velvet Glove
Former FBI Director James Comey violated agency policies when he retained and leaked a set of memos he took documenting meetings with President Donald Trump early in 2017, the Justice Department's inspector general said in a report released Thursday....The inspector general's office referred the findings of its report to the Justice Department for potential prosecution earlier this summer, though the Justice Department declined to bring a case, the report says.
Comey: ‘What Can I Say, I’m Just A Catty Bitch From New Jersey And I Live For Drama’ - The Onion
Donald Trump’s response to global climate change is to roll back EPA regulations on methane, because Donald Trump is literally the worst person ever. - TDP tweet
- George Conway: Trump engaged in criminal ‘market manipulation’ by lying about China calls
- Trump admin. to roll back rules on climate-changing methane
- Interior official threatens to withhold jobs in lawmakers' districts after opposition to BLM move
- Corn Plus ethanol plant in Winnebago closing
- MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell apologizes, retracts report on Trump finances
EPA Lifts Regulations On How Much Methane Trump Can Personally Emit - Andy Borowitz
I'll take Lawrence O'Donnell's word over Donald's any day. - Woman in the Moon tweet
The DEA Knew This. Why Didn't They Investigate?
Over the course of seven years, from 2006 to 2012, two pharmacies in rural northeast Louisiana, owned by Republican gubernatorial candidate and U.S. Rep. Ralph Abraham, Clinic Pharmacy of Mangham and Adams Clinic Pharmacy of Winnsboro, doled out 1,478,236 doses of powerful opioids, according to a Drug Enforcement Administration database recently published by the Washington Post.
The pharmacies are 12.5 miles away from one another, and the two communities have a combined population of approximately 6,000 people.
"Puerto Rico didn't receive $92 million and there's no new Wall" - Shepard Smith, Fox News
RULES ARE RULES
FYI: A virus attacked my laptop.
No damage (as far as I know).
My virus software alerted me.
Be still my heart.